Atelka

Atelka Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
computation in work place.
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee), Quebec City, QCJanuary 31, 2016
i learned a lot about how to deal with customers all over the phone.
all the employs and managers were very helpful .
Management were very good in supporting employs .
all the employs were very helpful and the managers as well.
Geat place to be
Customer service Agent (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJanuary 26, 2016
Pros: Lots of overtime
Cons: none
Great people to work with, always was a blast and pleasure to be at work, made amazing friends and great benefits best part of the job was the helping out the customers
Just good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Montréal, QCDecember 22, 2015
the Management was nonchalant about the warfare of its workers. My team lead was good and gave me the encouragement to continue to work. It was not easy to get parking but by metro it was very accessible.
To many cheifs
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee), Montreal, QuebecNovember 29, 2015
Pros: Good place to work at if you are in high school
Cons: Should be kept as a temporary job
Other than the error in pays and senior agents either getting some of their hours slashed or be given the schedules and hours of work that the new agents should of gotten. What is told to you during the interview is all false.
Supportive Team Leaders
Rogers Wireless Chat Agent (Full-Time) (Former Employee), Montréal, QCNovember 9, 2015
Pros: Promotional gift items from Rogers
Cons: Graveyard shifts and low pay
Fun work environment, friendly workmates and supportive managers. Flexible shift trades based on availabilities. E-learning thru fastracks and applications supports.
Productive and fun place to work at
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Montréal, QCOctober 25, 2015
Pros: Great Management
Cons: Old equipment
I worked with Atelka assisting customers on behalf of Rogers wireless. Every day i would come in and log in to my station and assist customer with their issues such as, billing, issues with their device (phones), or the on-line site along with making sales at the end of every conversation.

I learned all the basics in the company about customer service and sales, being able to assist an irate customer and assist him until the issue was resolved without having to escalate the customer to a manager, and also to make sales like new accounts or new devices.

The environment was great, all the co-workers were friendly at all times including the managers on the floor which were a huge help in case any issue appeared with a customer or a customer´s account.

The hardest part about the job was the workload and the equipment we used, we were a customer service team but as time passed the company shut down many of the other department and passed their work to us and did not raise the pay for the position even though the workload was 3 times higher than when we started. The computer we used were outdated and often froze in the middle of a conversation with the customer, this did not help with the work we had to do on a daily basis.

The most enjoyable part of the job was coming in every day to a great environment with the co-workers, everyone helped each other when needed.
Customer service representative
Customer Service representative (Former Employee), Montréal, QCOctober 20, 2015
Responding to customers inquiries , solve customers issues with their bills, services , management was on point, most of co-workers remained my friends
Just a joe job
Client Service Agent (Former Employee), Sarnia OntOctober 13, 2015
Lots of phone time, not for everyone. Overall not a bad place for a filler job, not a carer job. Communication could use inprovement. Lots of good people there.
Loyalty Agent
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), Cornwall, ONSeptember 23, 2015
I work for an inbound call center. I love everything that my job requires of me. I don't mind working over a headset. I am very good at setting goals and attaining these personnel set goals. My job everyday is different as with inbound calls, every call is very different from the last. I get along with my coworkers, without usual job office conflicts. I come into work, log into my systems. Take calls as they come in. Deal with whatever that call requires of you at that time. The goal is to get the caller to hangup feeling a, "thank you", you have answers all my questions.
Great Coworkers, Awful Management
Customer service representative (Current Employee), Montreal, QCAugust 31, 2015
Pros: Great atmosphere
Cons: Abysmal scheduling
Here you'll meet some really nice and cool people who won't hesitate to help you if you have questions. They really show me what team spirit means.
The job itself is challenging and you can learn something new everyday.
However, the management is pretty awful. We hardly feel appreciated. Staff turnover is extremely high. The team leaders are cool, but the higher-ups don't really care about us.
The training isn't particularly helpful due to the lack of support from the client company. We didn't have access to one of the most important tools until we actually got on the floor. We all learned on the fly. We had to.
The worst aspect is the schedule. When we were hired, we were told that at least we would have either Saturday or Sunday off every week. LIES. Never had a weekend off during the months on the floor. They were supposed to put up our schedules two weeks in advance. In reality, they are only able to post our schedules on time maybe half of the times. And they'll change your schedule last minute without notifying you, and expect you to follow the new one. Even if the schedules stay unchanged, you most likely won't have two days off in a row and you won't have the same days off every week. Shift trades are possible, but for some reason it takes them forever to complete, whereas I've seen it done in 10 minutes if you push a little. Proves that management is lazy and doesn't really care.
Decent place to get some money to pay the bills. Not for long term work.
awful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), sarnia ONAugust 18, 2015
worst company i have ever worked for. no organization or leadership, just threats of losing the job if you don't get sales. NOT a customer service job, don't be fooled.
pros and cons
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), Montréal, QCAugust 11, 2015
At work there are always new cases you need to search and find solution for which is the adventurous and fun part of this job. However, it would be great to have a better schedule since I mostly work in the evenings and at least every other weekend off.

At Atelka you feel the real meaning of teamwork :))
Customer Service
Customer Services Representative (Current Employee), Sarnia, ONAugust 3, 2015
Pros: good calls & customers
Cons: bad calls & hours
Help as many people as possible and making customers feeling appreciated. I like my job just need more!! Looking for more money and different hours
Productive and fun place
Oracle Database Administrator (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJuly 28, 2015
Pros: Monthly free coffee
Cons: not too strict with punctuality.
Very busy place to work, everyone is serious about their task. Colleagues are alway ready to give a hand when necessary. the administration is also welcoming and ready to listen to your problems if any.
some floor support
customer care (Current Employee), sarnia onJuly 28, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: poor comunications with the workers
never now the policies as they change without notice scheduling is not done on site it is done in montreal so every changing
Good working environment and opportunities to develop communication, marketing and problem solving skills
Représentant de service à la clientèle bilingue (Current Employee), montrealJuly 17, 2015
The fun part of the job is to help people to find a solution to the problem they are calling for. Also, there is possibility to work overtime almost every week.

The team leaders and the instructors are nice and great.

I have learned to improved my communication skill in both english and french. And to empathy and connecting emotionally with customers.
customer service representetive (Former Employee), montreal QCJuly 3, 2015
Pros: no
Cons: no
My typical day at work would be spending time on the phone solving customers problems ,etc

I learned to multi tusk and ins and out of computer developed strong communication skills
I created a strong friendships with everyone I worked with I get along with everyone from management to co-workers and cleaners everyone knows me
The hardest part of my job is when there is not enough ours

Flexible time schedule as a parent my company always made sure to fit me on the schedule that will allow me to be on time at work and to care for my kid
great place to work and meet people
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), fredericton, new brunswickJune 11, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule, comfortable enviroment
Cons: n/a
Atelka is a great place to work and meet people..it is good for those people who are looking to start a job with no customer service experience.
Good work atmosphere
customer service company (Former Employee), monctonJune 3, 2015
the work atmosphere was good, but the works hour was bad. The salary was low for the work the customer service department was doing.
productive strict work environment
Call service representative (Former Employee), frederictonMay 19, 2015
Pros: all the people from other places you get to communicate with.
Cons: long hours; yelling from costumers
learned to use many different soft-wear programs; all the different types of phones and plans that were offered in the company as well as the defaults and mistakes.