Atelka Employee Reviews

Drama
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB9 November 2017
I personally I did not enjoy my time at Atelka due to the the drama that followed me back home. Even if I tried not to make it my business somehow it became my business.
Pros
Great work
Horrible job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON8 November 2017
This line of work is horrid enough, but the staff here are next to useless. My supervisor was little to no help and treated us like we were stupid without training us to understand.
habilités relationnelles
Formatrice pour la campagne Vidéotron (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 November 2017
Travailler dans un centre d'appel tel que Atelka, m'a permis de developper de bonnes habilités relationnelles car je suis en contact permanent avec des personnes de tout horizon. C'est un lieu de partage des connaissances, ou l'on s'adapte divers situations, ce qui est très stimulant.
Néanmoins du travail reste a faire sur l'organisation et la reconnaissance de ses compétences.
J'aime beaucoup mon travail et les liens que je tisse avec mes collègues qui va au delà du travail bien accompli.
Too many surprises
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 November 2017
No set schedule
Not enough training
You need people to like you to write a good survey even if the company doesn't allow you to help them
If you need a day off you have to talk to people already there because they have the best schedule then do a shift trade and it's not one day it's a whole week .
Pros
Health care
Cons
Schedule can change every week. Shift trades are done weekly and not daily
environnement de travail très nul
conseiller service a la clientèle francophone (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC23 October 2017
bcp trop de favoritisme envers les arabes et maghrébins sur le site de bonaventure. Les superviseurs et employés qui parlent en arabe sur le plancher. Impossibilité d'avoir des commissions avec leur objectifs cumulés de 20 ventes par semaines, plus ne pas recevoir de sondage post appel négatif plus 40 secondes max entre chaque appel. Je me suis vraiment senti en prison à cette place. Si vous êtes arabes et maghrébins c'est la bonne place pour vous
Cons
courte pause, favoritisme des arabes et maghrébins
Great
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC20 October 2017
Loved the job , thevwhole teambwas great they really care for the peoplecworking for them . The bosses are hands on and love helping out even when they have been running around all day
stressful job
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ON10 October 2017
atelka is a very stressful job having to deal with rude people who refuse to listen to the help you are giving them. the team leads egnore their call reps and dont give the help that is needed.
Pros
got to meet a few people
Cons
rude and disrespectful co workers
Salary low for the job!
Customer Service/ Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC30 September 2017
You basically take calls until shift is Finnish! I liked my co-workers and I loved the fact that we didn't have to work as a team. It is not an easy job , you have to deal with lots of unhappy customers on a daily basic.
Pros
You don't have to work in a team!
Cons
very difficult to advance.
environnement de travail peu productif
Agente Service à la clientèle/Centre d'appel (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC28 September 2017
Actuellement en formation continue aux adultes au college montmorency en gestion financiere informatisée , je recherche un stage ou mettre en pratique mes connaissances apprises au cours de cette formation.
j'ai travaillé pendant pres de 2 ans et c'etait pas mon domaine.
Je faisais le travail correctement et mes superviseurs etaient tous content de moi.
Je retournerai bien a atelka mais pas pour un poste de agent service a la clientele en centre d'appel plutôt comme comptable.
I have worked for a couple of call centres and this one in sarnia Ontario is the worst call centre I have ever worked for!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ON27 September 2017
The employees are unfairly treated, underpaid...
We are a tp for Rogers and Rogers only cares about money. They don't care about our wellbeing, our opinions don't matter!
It's the worst place to work and I would never recommend it to anyone!!!!
Pros
Everyone of us peons are awesome!
Cons
Long hours, low pay
This place is good for new comers and or international students
Rogers Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC26 September 2017
The work time is not fixed and the salary is minimum.
This place is good for new comers or students who finished their study and are waiting for their PR. Good place to have some experience in Canada job market.
Agreable
Agent ventes (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC13 September 2017
Sous traitant de Bell pour mobilité renouveller les contrats mobile.
Pros
Emploi etudiant
Cons
Mal renumérer
Bad expperience
Senior Human Resources Advisor - Atlantic Canada (Former Employee) –  Charlottetown, PE12 September 2017
Not a good experience at all. No respect for employees, management was deplorable, salary on the very lowest echelon, th
ere was no recogntion for any thing!

Policies were not respected. Teamwork was not an important element within this chaotic environment. This was the messiest run company I have ever worked for.

Training for the employees was inefficient which led to a massive high turnover rate. For this company only the dollars mattered.
Pros
Good people with good work ethics
Cons
Unorganized, bad management5
productive and fun work place with table tennis
Représentante des ventes au service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 September 2017
the spirit amongst the workers was good and we were always there to support one another. The big challenge was no humanity . it was all about money and just money. No consideration for parental schedules or students. Really hope the situation has changed.
Pros
yes free lauch
Cons
cheating on employees hours of work
Its was ok
Call Center Customer Support Rep (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB1 September 2017
only issue was with management, high level management was great but middle level management were slack and did not do much untill they were noticed by head management
bien
Agent marketing (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC26 August 2017
bon environnement de travail pas tès stressant et les nouveaux ont droit a une formation ce qui est très apprécié
super bad
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Montreal23 August 2017
I do not recommend this company. maybe just a step but do not stay here longer. If you can find some other call center that pays more, go for it rather this company who gives a S*** on paying their employees pennies
Pros
good people and co workers especially the TL's taking care of you
Cons
super low compensation and no advancements. benefits getting lower each year
Good team work environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Cornwall, ON16 August 2017
This job consists of assisting customers with their shipping requirements through Canada Post. Conducting tracking searches, creating small business accounts, and answering many other requirements.
Pros
Pleasant enviroment
horrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON15 August 2017
job is horrible, the management doesn't help you with anything, id highly suggest looking elsewhere for employment if you want to keeo your sanity, I was denied bereavement because I wasn't there or 90 days, they denied my attempt to go to a funeral in Quebec because I didn't have any documentation, you need a doctors not for each individual leave early or sick day. the co workers are great but overall the work environment is not worth your time and effort.
Atelka is a friendly place
Customer service rep (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ON15 August 2017
when i started at atelka i was nervous but the TL's there are amazing and make it worth while, i loved working there. the hardest part about working there is some of the customers you deal with other then that, its a great place to work over all and i would definitely work there again. The people there are so much fun and easy to get along with, you learn so much about certain computer software and you learn how to cope in different circumstances and situations.
Pros
games