Atelka

Atelka Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and Professional Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Cornwall, ONAugust 11, 2014
Pros: working on the computer
Cons: salary
Working at Atelka was a great experience for me. I was able to move up quickly. The people I work with and for are fantastic and very understanding. The hardest part of my job is making sure I satisfy all clients. The most enjoyable part of my job is talking to different people every day and making their lives a little bit easier.
Good hours, bad job.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Charlottetown, PEMay 28, 2014
Working customer service over the phone for a mobile company is just asking to be talked down to. Other then getting talked to very badly every shift it wasn't too bad for a temporary job.
Fun to speak with people through phones.
Agent bilingue service à la clientèle (Former Employee), Montréal, QCMay 26, 2014
Pros: good environments
Cons: too much calls
Here you must listen and understand well to the client so as to answer correctly. you face discussion with many persons with their problems concerning bill, service, internet connection and defect on their phones. you have to fix them yourself or transfer to other section.
Unnecessary amount of strictness
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Fredericton, NBMay 21, 2014
Pros: friendly environment, helpful staff.
Cons: long unsteady work hours, bad computers.
Over-all, a decent place to work. Employees were very friendly, Managers (mostly) knew what they were doing. I felt it went a little over the top with the policies regarding personal items. No hats or mittens at the desks, no coats on the chairs, no bags (grocery bags, back packs, etc) near, or under desks. And with no large space to place said items – more... (very small lockers) It could make it a bit of a challenge to have any privacy, as some items needed to be left out. Great deal of the computers were recycled, and as such, programs that were a necessity to doing the job, did not always work, or would crash out in the middle of helping a customer. With a limited amount of computers, it meant you would need to get there about 30-45 minutes early, to find a computer some-days. – less
Sarnia Ontario
Customer care (Former Employee), Sarnia OnMay 6, 2014
Cons: lies from second you sign up
Forced us to show up 15-20 minutes early to log in - unpaid - or it would look bad on our Training Stats - told not having any pressure to sell products then beat over the head with selling products - lose 15 minutes pay if use the washroom on shift - and only paid 7 and half hrs a day - computers are garbage constantly rebooting and training program – more... is utter nonsense - best to avoid – less
Good environnement
Technician Support (Former Employee), Bathurst, NBApril 22, 2014
We were helping people with the satelite services and making sale for certain channel.
Productive fun work place
Agent au service à la clientèle (Former Employee), Montreal, QCMarch 17, 2014
Answering inbound calls directly from clients regarding anything from billing to account and products.
It was My first call center job, i'v learn to adapt to that environment and got introduce to the customer service field.
Management was Ok.
I'v met some really interesting co-workers at the time and it was fun to interact with them. It was a very friendly – more... environment. – less
work shift
employee (Current Employee), CharlottetownMarch 13, 2014
I am working from 5 pm to 1 am, which is really a challenging one, but I learned lot ( how to control my self, dealing with different time zone..).
summary
Customer service rep (Former Employee), Charlottetown, PEMarch 10, 2014
-most enjoyable part was the people I worked with
-hardest part of the job was dealing with customers
atelka
Service à la clientèle (Current Employee), montreal qcFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: non
Cons: do not respect the schedule
was not a great palce to work the pay was decent but they did not respect the schedule changed it at any point in time, the supervisors were ok but the chairs were broke and the computers were not functional most of the time.
A customer service company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Montréal, QCFebruary 19, 2014
I received in-bound calls from Clients of Bell Canada. I helped and assisted customers with their billing problems being in relation with their home phone, internet, or TV cable and I proposed better packages to clients according to their needs. Due to this job I enhanced my customer services, communications skills as well as perseverance.
borring
Agent de service à la clientèle (Former Employee), Montréal, QCFebruary 11, 2014
It wasn't what I was looking for . the salary was bad and was working till mid night.
fast pace work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Montréal, QCFebruary 1, 2014
Cons: training, feezbacks
They hire and fire as much as Governmnt subvention their training programs.
My end of unemployment (as many others...) was due to REAL LACK OF LUCK.
Experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Montréal, QCDecember 12, 2013
A typical day was to first look for an available desk where you would be working till the end of your shift.Making sure that everything is plugged and all applications have been started .The co-workers were very friendly and most of them were professionals before working there.There never used to be any conflict of decision between the employer and – more... empoyee.The hardest part of the job was to keep the customer from leaving to a different provider.The most enjoyable moments of the job was that you never had to do repetive things everyday,everyday is like a new day – less
Poor company that went under
Tele Representative (Former Employee), Saint John, NBAugust 23, 2013
Not a good company to work for, you can get written up for going to a doctors appointment. And that is no joke, I had to get Canadian human rights act on my side to keep my job.
Call Center
Technical Support Representative (TSR) (Former Employee), Saint John, NBAugust 6, 2013
It was a very layed back and slow environment, with no room to progress. It was a dead end job
poor place to work
csr for fido (Current Employee), frederictonJune 27, 2013
Pros: get paid
Cons: would not follow leaders accross the street on a green light
work here as last resort. computers are old, alot of parts do not work and any kind of participation in organised activities is nonexistant.
Very boring and stressful. Management not very understanding.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Fredericton, NBJune 25, 2013
Pros: full time work, friendly co-workers.
Cons: very long hours, late/early morning. only 30 min break for a 9 hour shift. they do not pay you properly.
I would go to work sit at a computer, if i could find one that worked. Get my systems loaded which would take 10-20 min. Then i would start taking calls.

I learned a lot about cell phone and how to do tricks on computers.

Management is not very understanding, they do not trust what you say.

Co-workers are what get me through everyday.

The hardest – more... part is that it is so stressful and ridiculous at times.

The most enjoyable part is satisfying customers and making their day for going that extra step for them. – less
Only under absolute desperation
Customer service (Former Employee), FrederictonMarch 22, 2013
Pros: it pays most of what you worked, some times
Cons: everything else.
I have not read all the negative complaints but without even reading them, you can garuntee what they are saying is right. The positive reviews are highly unlikely. Problems will start from hr when you start. The majority of the information are lies to get you in. They don't tell you so much (many people were not even given interviews and just told – more... to show up at a certain time for training and had no idea what had happened). After that you are out through a mind numbing training in which the trainers will tell you most of what you learn is worthless because you will learn everything on the floor. I won't go into details about everything wrong with this company because I could literally write a book. What I will say is management is disorganized and poor quality. Rules change on a daily basis and something you do on one day a supervisor is fine with and could get you fired from another supervisor on another day. You have to be there a minimum of 15 minutes unpaid before your shift and some times asked to stay late for unpaid coaching. Computer problems cause numerous pay issues that you need to constantly keep track of (but with no paper or way of recording your times allowed on the floor, you end up losing hours per pay). If you do make requests, don't expect them to be looked into (especially if your problem is an hr problem because I am sure the only thing she is paid for is bringing in new people through the atelka revolving door). Bad company. Terrible policies. Lazy management. – less
Fun place to be
Fido Customer Service (Former Employee), Fredericton, NBMarch 20, 2013
Dealt with billing and complaints. numerous of phone calls throughout the day
Fix any problems they had with their phones.

1 2 3 4