ATELKA, the largest independent customer contact center in Canada is looking for a Human Resources Advisor in Cornwall, who wishes to contribute to the success of the company. ATELKA offers a complete range of customer care, telemarketing and back office services to large Canadian companies. Our business solutions are bilingual and cover all existing client contact platforms. ATELKA currently employs more than 2,000 people across seven sites in Quebec, Ontario, New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island.
Under the supervision of the Director of Human Resources, the incumbent will be responsible for supporting the management team in all labor relations and human resource functions.
- Provide support to directors and supervisors in the daily management of labor relations
- Insure implementation and compliance of policies, procedures and standards
- Manage relationships with government
- Coordinate activities related to recruitment process
- Participate in the management of health and safety issues
- Manage group insurance coverage for the organization
- Manage corporate sickness records
- Collaborate in the development of management skills
- Ensure continuous improvement of human resources policies and tools
Skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in human resource management or industrial relations
- 3-5 years’ experience in human resources
- Bilingualism: spoken and written (French-English)
- Good judgment supported by a sense of analysis and synthesis
- Ability to solve problems
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated teamwork skills and focused on achieving results
- Dynamic, autonomous and well-organized
Indeed - 10 months ago
ATELKA is the largest business process outsourcing (BPO) services company in Canada. Ranked 7th fastest growing company in Quebec by Les...