ATELKA, the largest independent customer contact center in Canada is looking for customer service agents in Charlottetown who wishes to contribute to the success of the company. ATELKA offers a complete range of customer care, telemarketing and back office services to large Canadian companies. Our business solutions are bilingual and cover all existing client contact platforms.
ATELKA currently employs more than 2,000 people across nine sites in Quebec, Ontario, New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island.
Your responsibilities as a representative of customer service will be to help existing customers, monitor and perform after-sales service. In addition, it will promote, sell and deliver products and services that meet the specific needs of clients. You will need to establish a relationship of trust with the client in perspective of increasing their level of satisfaction.
The ideal candidate should :
- Be motivated, enthusiastic and confident
- Have the desire to provide outstanding customer service
- Have the ability to identify customer needs and respond to their needs
- Be skilled in forging a relationship of trust with customers by telephone
- Have a strong interest in the field of telecommunications
- Have the ability to work in a computerized and constantly changing environment
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Selling and Customer service (Asset)
- Basic Knowledge of computers
- Available full time and punctual
Many benefits are available to you when working Atelka :
- A dynamic and challenging work environment
- A competitive remuneration
- Paid training
- Group Insurance (medical and dental)
- Possibility of advancement
- Job stability
Schedule: Available from Monday to Friday from 7.00 am till Midnight
Position Type: Customer service agent
APPLY ON OUR WEBSITE NOW!! WWW.ATELKA.COM