ATCO Structures and Logistics Employee Review

View all ATCO Structures and Logistics reviews

Great team atmosphere.
Fire Services Consultant (Contractor) (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, Ontario22 May 2013
Working with the team at ATCO SL has been a very rewarding experience, I was able to advance through to the Fire Chiefs position on one of our projects very quickly. Management rewards those who are dedicated to seeing that the company succeeds on every front. My biggest challenge was being away from home quite a bit. The best part of the job has been the team atmosphere, I feel that a content work environment makes for a productive and succesful work place.
Pros
Excellent Benefits
Cons
Time away from home.

Other ATCO Structures and Logistics Employee Reviews

Poor managment
Lead Hand Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Alberta10 January 2018
Management constantly made poor decisions regarding projects. company is based on oil doing well, which lead to lots of lay offs, no job security. General Foreman and upper management have very little technical experience which leads to poor decision making and over all very little understanding of proper procedures or how long things take to do. High turn over rate in the engineering and design department. Because of this projects are constantly designed with flaws and mistakes which would be easily caught with experienced and competent designers.
Lack of leadership/direction from managment
Business Development (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 December 2017
Great people however management changes (both in people and direction) every 18-24 months. New managers never asked long time staff about company or what changes may be worthwhile.