ATCO Structures and Logistics Employee Review

View all ATCO Structures and Logistics reviews

very clicky, and no benefits,don't care about staff
exzective chef (Current Employee) –  alberta22 September 2013
After working for this company for 2 years, and found out that most of the camps are temporary, so all you get for benefits is drugs paid 80% and thats it, no other benefits.I was told directly that staff is not a priorty and to shut your mouth. not a good experience, the district regional manager is a lot of talk and promises and never comes through for anyone,Sleeping rooms and showers are very tight quarters 8x10, and share showers.food is ok and the staff are allways put down by management, never good enough,I am a certified chef.So if you are looking to work for a company that has some travel allowance,medical, dental, extended health,and good sleeping rooms with professional managers that take care and care of their employees I don't reccomend you apply at atco,for they dont care
Pros
free food
Cons
disconering managers for employees

Other ATCO Structures and Logistics Employee Reviews

Good for returning qualified vets
Field Services (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB5 December 2017
ATCO Structures disappeared along with some fine and not so fine management figures when swallowed up by the militaristic run Frontec (& logistics). Some will actually refer to you as a "good soldier" or not.
Great training, volunteer initiatives and some super people. Typical self preservation exists at upper levels and one tyrant who's sacrifices at the front line are always deemed necessary.

Good place to start if you are a veteran and skilled or qualified.
Pros
Steady work for most. Proven model for success. Military work. International.
Cons
Whole sub-depts change out every two years. Some shockingly poor leadership
Good opportunities
Construction Accountant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 November 2017
I enjoyed working for ATCO. I have worked within 2 of their organizations; Frontec and Structures & Logistics. I was fortunate to develop new skills in these challenging environments.
Pros
Opportunities
Cons
Big corporation