ATCO Electric Employee Review

View all ATCO Electric reviews

Great Team and Learning Environment
Design Lead, Qual/Electrical Tech, Entry Level (Former Employee) –  Lloydminster AB / Drumheller, AB10 September 2012
Typical day at work involved checking task lists to ensure design due dates were on schedule and modifying dates if other team members were falling behind or ahead of schedule. Shuffling dates were quite typical and meeting schedules were priority.

I learned to work with diverse personalities, how to manage my time and use to effectively the tools available to me.

Management and other staff members were always helpful and encouraging to help me reach my goals.

The hardest part of my job was learning to react to constant changing environment (customer needs) and protocal (ATCO Electric process).

Learning the distribution side of electrical was the most enjoyable part of the job and reaching the qualified position was very rewarding.

Other ATCO Electric Employee Reviews

Loved working here
Fixed Assets Administrator Level V (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 November 2017
Great company to work for, I had great team members, and learned a lot.
Knowledgeable management that were very supportive and this was one of the best jobs I ever had.
The only reason I left was because I retired.
Pros
too many to mention
Cons
Na
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB29 October 2017
Dynamic wok environment. Fantastic company to work for. Plenty of opportunity to grow professionally and learn new skills. Adaptive to change is a must.