ATB Financial Employee Review

View all ATB Financial reviews

Business Development Specialist
Business Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB14 November 2013
A newly developed role in the strategy group, developing and implementing sales strategy plans, focusing on strengthening the productivity and profitability for Retail Financial Services line of business by building sales skills with the branches/markets. Establishing goals and coaching using the performance planning process. Act as a liaison between the markets, branch networks and supporting corporate departments providing sales and service expertise. Directly accountable for enhancing business results for designate market area by building sales skills/capability across the sales field.

Other ATB Financial Employee Reviews

Good company
Overdraft Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB12 December 2017
I really liked working for this company. Management and staff is what made me want to go to work. I would recommend this company for a career and banking.
Average Joe
Personal Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB10 December 2017
like any other FI, comparatively like RBC( they are all average Joe, nothing exciting. Ridiculous benefits, No management support, Keep increasing goals every year with no real benefits
Pros
I wish
Cons
Management worry about their bottomline

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ATB Financial. Our community is ready to answer.