ATB Financial Employee Review

View all ATB Financial reviews

Mickey Mouse Managers
Head Office (Former Employee) –  Calgary24 January 2014
Although ATB has improved it's marketing presence considerably to be seen as a forward thinking, innovative and remarkable company - those who have worked for them understand that it is a quite unremarkable place to be for anyone who considers themselves to be a professional.

The best part of the day is lunch. ATB has a strong commitment to the community which is impressive but could afford to place some of their profits into better salaries and training of management.

The location is good as you are outside of the downtown core and is accessible. If you have a family to support or value your job, I would reconsider your application to this organization.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Poorly skilled managers

Other ATB Financial Employee Reviews

Rewarding job experience
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB5 December 2017
Good people and a quality support structure. Various opportunities for advancement and shadow programs to learn new roles. I valued my time at ATB as a learning experience.
Very positive work environment
Service Delivery Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB29 November 2017
Everyone in the IT dept are very easy to work with. The execs care for their employees.
Working from home is an option. I work from home 70% of the time. The days I go into the office is mostly a fun place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ATB Financial. Our community is ready to answer.