ATB Financial Employee Review

View all ATB Financial reviews

A productive and supportive corporation that is committed to each individual employee's success.
Senior Manager Process Improvement (Current Employee) –  Calgary Alberta, Victoria, BC2 November 2013
A competetive work place that encourages it's employees and leaders to think and act strategically to develop and implement innovations for business success.
Each person is given the tools they need to be motivated and engaged.
As a leader I was able to provide my teams with tangible development plans and opportunities to initiate and deliver projects and process improvements that added to their engagement and allowed them to be successful in their own right.
Employee recognition programs were implemented to highlight those achievements and to give credit to those that may otherwise go unnoticed.
Pros
life work balance, remote work, flexible hours of work
Cons
too many projects, not enough resources.

Other ATB Financial Employee Reviews

Good company
Overdraft Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB12 December 2017
I really liked working for this company. Management and staff is what made me want to go to work. I would recommend this company for a career and banking.
Average Joe
Personal Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB10 December 2017
like any other FI, comparatively like RBC( they are all average Joe, nothing exciting. Ridiculous benefits, No management support, Keep increasing goals every year with no real benefits
Pros
I wish
Cons
Management worry about their bottomline

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ATB Financial. Our community is ready to answer.