ATB Financial Employee Review

View all ATB Financial reviews

Overall good people to work with
Lead Supply Chain Operations (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 October 2013
Overall the company had good people to work with, everyone was working towards common goals and tried to help each other out as much as possible.

A typical day at work was replying to emails, discussing projects, and meetings of various types.

I learnt a great deal about vendor management, supplier relationship management, and networking both external & internal.

My coworkers were amazing and I could always rely on them, whereas management was not very visible as part of my job and didn't provide quality feedback.
Pros
flexible work environment, good work/life balance when required
Cons
Poor management feedback & job security

Other ATB Financial Employee Reviews

Great work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB1 February 2018
Excellent employer cares a lot about team members. Not the highest paying bank but employee benefits do make up for the lower salary. Would recommend working for ATB.
no comment
Personal Banking Specialist (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB29 January 2018
I do not wish to comment on my experience with ATB financial if you want to work there go ahead and apply it was a great experience as a young person..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ATB Financial. Our community is ready to answer.