At Home To Guelph is hiring a permanent, part-time Receptionist/Administrative Assistant for our expanding Boutique Real Estate company. The successful candidate will have exceptional verbal and written communication skills, be customer service oriented and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
In conjunction with our administrative team, the successful candidate will provide 5 Star service to our Realtors and their clients. Duties will encompass all facets of a receptionist/administrative assistant role including, but not limited to, answering phones, responding to emails, scheduling and confirming appointments, social media marketing, and data entry.
- High School Diploma
- 3-5 years of practical administrative and/or business experience
- Proficiency in the use of all Microsoft Office Suite programs and a working knowledge of design programs such as InDesign and Adobe Illustrator
- Flexible availability, including evenings and Saturdays
- Cheerful and professional demeanor
- Attention to detail and the ability to learn new skills quickly
All applicants are asked to submit their cover letter and resume (online only please) by 12pm (noon) on Wednesday, August 28th.
Only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.