Asurion

Asurion Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Cell Phone Replacement Representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Moncton, NBApril 29, 2014
Assisted customer locate there phone and if that was not able to be done helped customer in locate there cell phone device.
You are family
Mentor (Current Employee), Moncton, NBApril 6, 2014
When you work here you are treated like family. The team atmosphere is beyond my expectations!
Great Company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Moncton, NBMarch 29, 2014
Pros: management, support, atmosphere
Cons: low starting salary
Asurion is a great company to work for, and the support from management and peers is fantastic. There is definitely welcomed room to move within the company, which is great, the only downside is the starting salary.
Asurion
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Moncton, NBMarch 11, 2014
This is my ideal work setting, working in call centres but edmonton doesn't have many. I had to leave as my husband couldn't find work in New brunswick, so we had to relocate back to Alberta.
Fun and relaxed environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Moncton NBMarch 11, 2014
Pros: attendance policy
Cons: free coffee!
Great place to work if you are a positive and outgoing person. Benefit package is perfect for someone just starting out. Easy to make friends the place is filled with happy people with good personalities.
CSR
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Moncton, NBOctober 13, 2013
As a Customer Service Representative , assisted clients with their insurance claims with their cell phones.
customer service representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Moncton, NBSeptember 19, 2012
Pros: benefits
Cons: hours
TO provide Road Side assistance for AT&T customers I learned very good communication skills and to work faster with computer and just in general questions learned how to take control of situation and to calm customers down who may be upset. Co workers all were very nice worked hard. Hsrdest part of job was some escalated calls would be lengthy.
its a great place to work
Customer Service Rep, I (Former Employee), moncton n.b.September 3, 2012
Pros: free coffee and great staff
Cons: can be very stressful at times
I had worked there for 4 and a half years and loved it if it was not for the sudden passing of my father i would most likely still be working there
Nice place to work for
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Moncton, NBJuly 27, 2012
Pros: knowing to helped a customer out
Cons: every call center has a few cons
People were great to work for. I met a lot of people over time, Management were there to help you out when you needed it.
work
Mobile Tech Support (Current Employee), Antioch, TNJuly 30, 2014
This a great company to work for if you are experienced in the call center settings. Some people would agree
work space
CCR (Former Employee), Tupelo, MSJuly 28, 2014
I love the mangament and co workers and when I go work I never want to leave because it always feel like home
Fun work place
Network Engineer (Current Employee), Sterling, VAJuly 27, 2014
Pros: work from home, friendly enviroment
Cons: merger, transition period
A typical work day involves taking care of trouble tickets that pop up every now and then. the co-workers are some of the best a person can ask for, helpful in all aspects of the job. The friendly nature of the workplace and the co-workers contribute to making this the most enjoyable part of this job. Currently going through a transition period since – more... being bought out by another company. – less
Great place to work!
Client Services (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 27, 2014
Pros: great benefits, work/life balance, great managers
Great people to wok with and knowledgeable. Willing to mentor you and provide opportunities for you to grow and advance your career.
Productive and fun place to work at
Customer Care Re (Current Employee), Great Falls, MTJuly 26, 2014
Pros: gym with punching bag and workout equipment, pool table, big screen tv
Cons: computer issues
Resolve customers issues. The hardest part of the job is dealing with customers that do not understand what the plan they purchased covered and want to argue with you about it. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I have meet alot of nice people that I like to consider friends.
Productive and fun work enviroment
Verizon Wireless Tech Coach (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 26, 2014
Working at Asurion is not your typical call center. You can promote within the company and love your job.
Great Company
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (BILINGUAL) (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJuly 23, 2014
Pros: high pace environment
Cons: it can be a very demanding environment
High pace environment with tremendous company growth. Very fast paced company with a tremendous amount of opportunity to learn and grow. You can have a direct contribution to the company's growth. The people that you work with are absolutely amazing! A highly collaborative environment.
Very Fast pace and busy.
Lean Specialist (Former Employee), Smyrna, TNJuly 23, 2014
Pros: part time only so it fit into my scheduled
Cons: it's fast food. so it obviously didn't pay enough.
A typical day at work would be me coming in and cook right away. I've learn a little about prepping food and condiments. Management was good. My co-workers was great. Hardest part of the job is when orders are stack. Food takes certain times and their is only one cooker in the kitchen. Most enjoyable part was probably the people i work with.
Productive workplace, caring immediate supervisors.
Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 22, 2014
Pros: ping pong table, provided job resources, insurance package, ease of work.
Cons: management, compensation.
Asurion has been my career home since September of 2013, and I've loved it here nearly the whole time. In my day to day functions I am supporting agents, and providing them answers as they assist our customer base.

Our direct supervisors seem to care deeply about results, and not as deeply about our internal well-being. There are certainly a few people – more... further up in the ranks that care very much about the company and the individual employee, such as the SVP Susan Nokes, who have a very servant leadership oriented attitude, putting the employees happiness and improvement above their own.

However, there is a large portion of the management population that does not seem to care at all. They do not compensate appropriately for providing more work in a harder position, nor do they take into account the external lives of their employees when making position impacting decisions.

All in all, Asurion is an excellent company to work for, it is fun work compared to other centers, and it is a fairly stress free environment for lower level employees despite the lack of empathy from management. – less
Supervisor
Supervisor (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOJuly 21, 2014
Monitor the daily activities and performance of my team
Conduct performance evaluations
Team Handling
Subordinate coordination

1 2 3 4 5

About Asurion

For two decades, Asurion has led the technology protection industry around the globe. The Company provides premier support solutions – Read more