Asurion

Asurion Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
asurion
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Moncton, NBSeptember 13, 2014
Pros: free coffee
Cons: bad management
Asurion used to be very good place to work until new management took over
Cell Phone Replacement Representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Moncton, NBApril 29, 2014
Assisted customer locate there phone and if that was not able to be done helped customer in locate there cell phone device.
You are family
Mentor (Current Employee), Moncton, NBApril 6, 2014
When you work here you are treated like family. The team atmosphere is beyond my expectations!
Great Company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Moncton, NBMarch 29, 2014
Pros: management, support, atmosphere
Cons: low starting salary
Asurion is a great company to work for, and the support from management and peers is fantastic. There is definitely welcomed room to move within the company, which is great, the only downside is the starting salary.
Asurion
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Moncton, NBMarch 11, 2014
This is my ideal work setting, working in call centres but edmonton doesn't have many. I had to leave as my husband couldn't find work in New brunswick, so we had to relocate back to Alberta.
Fun and relaxed environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Moncton NBMarch 11, 2014
Pros: attendance policy
Cons: free coffee!
Great place to work if you are a positive and outgoing person. Benefit package is perfect for someone just starting out. Easy to make friends the place is filled with happy people with good personalities.
CSR
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Moncton, NBOctober 13, 2013
As a Customer Service Representative , assisted clients with their insurance claims with their cell phones.
Love my job!
CSR (Current Employee), Moncton, New Brunswick, CanadaApril 18, 2013
Pros: atmosphere, team work, bonuses ...etc
Everyone at our site works together to make it an fun place to work. We support each other (yes we all get the "calls from hell") we make each other laugh and we all get along. If we need information on something it is found out for us. Sups will take holds off for us so we don't need to have the long hold times with CST. They are always informing us – more... of upcoming changes and update us constantly through emails, Town Halls, and team meetings. We are fully informed at our CAD's of where we stand matrix wise, and our sups are always there to suport us if we choose to try out a different possition within the company. There are ups and downs to every job, but you have the choice to let it drag you down or you can raise above it and carry on. We have fun days where we dress up or dress down..etc. Our Directors throw us an awesome Christmas dinner on site every year, we have incentive prizes for overtime..many people make bonus at our site and it is generally a great place to work. We can go to our sup with any problem and they take care of it and our directors and C.E.O are always taking the time to come out on the call floor and hang out with us. Love Asurion Moncton!!! – less
customer service representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Moncton, NBSeptember 19, 2012
Pros: benefits
Cons: hours
TO provide Road Side assistance for AT&T customers I learned very good communication skills and to work faster with computer and just in general questions learned how to take control of situation and to calm customers down who may be upset. Co workers all were very nice worked hard. Hsrdest part of job was some escalated calls would be lengthy.
its a great place to work
Customer Service Rep, I (Former Employee), moncton n.b.September 3, 2012
Pros: free coffee and great staff
Cons: can be very stressful at times
I had worked there for 4 and a half years and loved it if it was not for the sudden passing of my father i would most likely still be working there
Nice place to work for
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Moncton, NBJuly 27, 2012
Pros: knowing to helped a customer out
Cons: every call center has a few cons
People were great to work for. I met a lot of people over time, Management were there to help you out when you needed it.
Love the people I worked with
Help Desk Support/Mobile Technician (Current Employee), Nashville, TNOctober 28, 2014
Pros: advancement
A typical day at work was great and the department I was in was fantastic
Fun workplace
Assistant Technician (Former Employee), Smyrna, TNOctober 24, 2014
Pros: awarded bonuses
The company was organized in production. The environment was fast-paced but enjoyable. Managers were helpful. Work hours were great.
very fast paced
AT&T enhanced support agent/ Help desk Technician (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZOctober 18, 2014
Pros: fun place to work good benefits
Cons: pay
It is a great place to work and very good work life balance.
It was also great to fix a customers issue and to hear their reaction.
nothing to say
Premier Solutions Support-Techical Support (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZOctober 17, 2014
management doesn't care seems like a racist company

management doesn't care seems like a racist company
Productive and fun work environment with ping pong tables!
Help Desk Support Technician (Current Employee), Antioch, TNOctober 15, 2014
Pros: great growth, free activities, fantastic pay
Cons: lunches are short even if you work 10 hour shifts
In the short time I have worked here I am never felt like I couldn't do my job and be great at it. Constant praise and growth here and I know in 6 months I will be the next one in line for a promotion with the great assistance here.
Great work environment
WAH Supervisor (Current Employee), Work at homeOctober 14, 2014
Pros: healthcare, dental, vision, ease of access
Cons: working from home
Very entergetic work atmosphere and very pleasant people to work with.
Productive work place
Technical Support (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZOctober 12, 2014
Pros: learning new technology
Cons: not enough advancement, short breaks
Would troubleshoot the cell phones and do what level one support is needed and if we need to advance to the next department than get the customer there.

We were needed to show the white glove service to the customers and being able to learn about the new technology for the phones and routers.

Hardest part for me was not being able to resolve the issue – more... that the customer may have. – less
fun work place at time
Program Specialist (Former Employee), tupelo, msOctober 11, 2014
Pros: benefits, pay rate, promotionw
Cons: scripts changing everyday
a typical day at work is answering calls. I learned customer service, troubleshooting, sales, excel, data entry. management was busy, supervisor took over any question. co workers are in team and they have circles, hardest part of the job is getting the customer to pay what they owe and they always want credit. the most enjoyable part is the events – more... and games, and decoration by team – less
Great company
Recruiter (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 10, 2014
Pros: great environment
Cons: better communication from upper management.
Was a fun place to work and allowed for autonomy and made good contacts.

1 2 3 4 5

About Asurion

For two decades, Asurion has led the technology protection industry around the globe. The Company provides premier support solutions – Read more