Asurion

Asurion Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
asurion
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Moncton, NBSeptember 13, 2014
Pros: free coffee
Cons: bad management
Asurion used to be very good place to work until new management took over
Cell Phone Replacement Representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Moncton, NBApril 29, 2014
Assisted customer locate there phone and if that was not able to be done helped customer in locate there cell phone device.
You are family
Mentor (Current Employee), Moncton, NBApril 6, 2014
When you work here you are treated like family. The team atmosphere is beyond my expectations!
Great Company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Moncton, NBMarch 29, 2014
Pros: management, support, atmosphere
Cons: low starting salary
Asurion is a great company to work for, and the support from management and peers is fantastic. There is definitely welcomed room to move within the company, which is great, the only downside is the starting salary.
Asurion
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Moncton, NBMarch 11, 2014
This is my ideal work setting, working in call centres but edmonton doesn't have many. I had to leave as my husband couldn't find work in New brunswick, so we had to relocate back to Alberta.
Fun and relaxed environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Moncton NBMarch 11, 2014
Pros: attendance policy
Cons: free coffee!
Great place to work if you are a positive and outgoing person. Benefit package is perfect for someone just starting out. Easy to make friends the place is filled with happy people with good personalities.
CSR
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Moncton, NBOctober 13, 2013
As a Customer Service Representative , assisted clients with their insurance claims with their cell phones.
Love my job!
CSR (Current Employee), Moncton, New Brunswick, CanadaApril 18, 2013
Pros: atmosphere, team work, bonuses ...etc
Everyone at our site works together to make it an fun place to work. We support each other (yes we all get the "calls from hell") we make each other laugh and we all get along. If we need information on something it is found out for us. Sups will take holds off for us so we don't need to have the long hold times with CST. They are always informing us – more... of upcoming changes and update us constantly through emails, Town Halls, and team meetings. We are fully informed at our CAD's of where we stand matrix wise, and our sups are always there to suport us if we choose to try out a different possition within the company. There are ups and downs to every job, but you have the choice to let it drag you down or you can raise above it and carry on. We have fun days where we dress up or dress down..etc. Our Directors throw us an awesome Christmas dinner on site every year, we have incentive prizes for overtime..many people make bonus at our site and it is generally a great place to work. We can go to our sup with any problem and they take care of it and our directors and C.E.O are always taking the time to come out on the call floor and hang out with us. Love Asurion Moncton!!! – less
customer service representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Moncton, NBSeptember 19, 2012
Pros: benefits
Cons: hours
TO provide Road Side assistance for AT&T customers I learned very good communication skills and to work faster with computer and just in general questions learned how to take control of situation and to calm customers down who may be upset. Co workers all were very nice worked hard. Hsrdest part of job was some escalated calls would be lengthy.
its a great place to work
Customer Service Rep, I (Former Employee), moncton n.b.September 3, 2012
Pros: free coffee and great staff
Cons: can be very stressful at times
I had worked there for 4 and a half years and loved it if it was not for the sudden passing of my father i would most likely still be working there
Nice place to work for
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Moncton, NBJuly 27, 2012
Pros: knowing to helped a customer out
Cons: every call center has a few cons
People were great to work for. I met a lot of people over time, Management were there to help you out when you needed it.
Asurion has greate tools that you can utilize for your support.
Tech Support (Former Employee), Nashville, TNSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: free lunch on holidays and pin pong table.
Cons: back to back calls and providing solutions in 15 minutes or less.
I used my multi-tasking and tech-savvy skills to resolve challenging customer issues including device-related troubleshooting, billing, service inquiries and more.
Fun work place
Customer service (Former Employee), Nashville, TNSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: great pay and benefits
Cons: no cons
I enjoyed working for Asurion. it is a great place to work. I learned so much from working at Asurion.
Taking calls and resolving issues over the phone.
ccr (Current Employee), Klamath Falls OregonSeptember 15, 2014
I feel this job is a great place to start, However face to face communication, and physical activity is lacking in this position,
I learned to strive for perfection at this job while using patience.
My management staff is good but needs more one on one communication with the employees.
The hardest part of the job is patience while striving to succeed.
The – more... most enjoyable part of the job is the sound of a smile in the customers voice at the end of the call. – less
Productive work environment up to date building/equipment
Enhanced Support Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 13, 2014
Asurion was a great place to work the only reason I left was because of medical reasons.
Happy go lucky
Associate (Current Employee), PuneSeptember 13, 2014
Pros: work culture
Cons: double shifts and late night job
Nice Experience working with my first company.
Nice work culture
Great Team work and CEO is too friendly.
Learnt lots of things.
good work enviroment
BILLINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee), Miami, FLSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: very good benefits
Cons: no supervisors to assist you if needed help
very good work environment easy job only problem no supervisors after 10 pm to assist you with any problems
Verizon Tech Coach (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: plenty of opportunity to earn bonuses, plenty of free food and perks, excellent pay
Cons: very quick to fire even if there are extenuating circumstances causing you to miss time.
Great place to work, although training could have been more well-planned and covered more of what you would actually be doing on the job day-in and day-out. This is not reflective of the actual training team, but rather the lesson plans developed in-house.

There was a little too much focus on call-time, with not enough focus on quality of the call... – more... But this is typical in call centers, so it is what it is...

Great people, well-managed, nice facilities, overall excellent place to have worked. I just wish they would have come up with a better alternative to being let-go... – less
Tedious Job with little to no advancement
CCR (Current Employee), MississippiSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: breaks, lunch, healthcare
Cons: boring, no challenge, impossible to advance, stress at times
It an easy job but it will get boring. You get a call, pull up a script, finish the call, get a new call, wash, lather, and repeat.
I learned more about customer services and sales working here.
I enjoyed my co-workers, not management.
Was a great Job as NEW but Asurion ruined the employee experience
Customer care rep (Former Employee), Tupelo, MSSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule, equipment well kept, incentives and bonuses
Cons: out sourced employee care un-feeling and disconnected to needs
The company NEW I was originally hired into was the most wonderful job you could wish for, with respect and fairness to customers and employees alike. The company merged with Asurion and the employees became un important and customers have express discontent with treatment and service to me personally. I was greatly disappointed by third party CIGNA – more... out source employee care and their neglect of employee needs and refusal to provide services at all cost. This is my experience, but has been confirmed by current employees that feel unimportant because of CIGNA.
The customers were wonderful and easy to deal with but management micro managed to the point of un-needed stress on good employee customer relations. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Asurion

For two decades, Asurion has led the technology protection industry around the globe. The Company provides premier support solutions – Read more