Asurion Employee Reviews

bad
Contact Center Rep (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB6 June 2017
horrible pace to work i would not recommend to anyone, management has no idea what they are doing, training is well I wouldn't even call it that and the support is non existent
good job, good benefits, good people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB16 May 2017
was a very positive and nice place to work. very good management team. I learned alot about punctuality and keeping a positive attitude. worked there for almost three years so it wasnt a bad job..
Pros
sometimes had free lunches
Cons
sometimes had late hours on shift bids
Work environment not suited for everyone
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC26 April 2017
My own experience of working in Asurion was only okay. The supervisors were not that good at making decisions regarding work and often had conflicting opinions which confused me as a new employee.
Productive, fun place, learning environment with games
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB23 February 2017
It is fun place each day at work, meeting new challenges when talking to customers filing insurance, having team you can always ask for help and having to work extra minutes or hour if need be. Documentation of procedural steps or approaches to solving issues is very important for future reference for one and other co-workers. The management is kind, loving and friendly. Always interested in the development of the workers. Treat everyone equally. Workplace culture is law abiding, easy and funny.
Hardest part of the job is that nothing is hard, I am enjoying every bit of the work. The most enjoyable part is getting job done or proffering solution to a problem in a timely manner meeting the service level agreement i.e. putting a smile on a customer's face at the end of a call.
Environnement productif et agréable selon affectation
Service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB19 January 2017
Un travail qui est sous pression constante. Très suivis par mgnt.
Pros
Friendly management
Cons
Too much pressure for money
Good experience and great crew
Agente de centre de relations-clients (CRC) (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC31 August 2016
Answering incoming calls and support customers with a protection plan, the service would be either for a registration of a product or a claim.

I learned how to manage stress, and also to be able to make decisions without any manager's supervision.

My co-workers we're very easy to work with, they made the work environment so pleasant for me.

The hardest part of the job would be the lack of good communication within the office.

The most enjoyable part would be when I was successful in helping the customers and my co-workers.
Great company, advancement mostly happens in the U.S
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 August 2016
Position involved extensive travelling, interactions with clients were very enjoyable, demands good organizational skills, planning and self motivation.
All about numbers
Care Solutions Specialist/Bridge builder/Mentor (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB29 June 2016
At Asurion, you are not a human being. Management only cares about metrics, but they fail to recognize the most important metrics in any business. Morale,and employee retention. I have witnessed many great employees either quit or give up on their stats and be fired because of the negativity. Management shuts down morale incentive proposals, and they even laugh and make fun of the ideas presented to them. The pay rate is insulting. There are supervisors in leadership positions only because they are friends with managers. There are a handful of supervisors that are considered leaders and their shadow wont even follow them. Asurion will change your schedule over night without informing you of the changes, and then question you when you are late for work. The site is not run like a business, it is run like an inner city middle school full of degenerate idiots and failures.
Pros
Health benefits are good. There are a few great people working there. The site director is great, but he is oblivious to the cancer that infects the center.
Cons
low pay, not fun, not rewarding in any way, unprofessional
Great company to work for
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB18 June 2016
Asurion has been a great place to work and the people there are fantastic. Supportive coaches and staff. It's a hardworking friendly culture.
Pros
Great perks and rewards
Friendly, Helpful, and Fun Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB7 June 2016
I loved working here. The people were friendly, and the environment was fun and lively. Good hours, medical benefits. Shift bid every few weeks. Unfortunately my car broke down and i was unable to stay as i didn't have a way home from work as i worked until 12:30 a.m.
Love it.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB20 April 2016
Great company to work for, management was pretty decent. Take a lot of calls in the run of a day, cake every month.
Free parking, who doesn't enjoy that?
Pros
Awesome enviroment.
Cons
Flexbility
Friendly co-workers and less than friendly management.
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC30 March 2016
The job itself was a no-brainer, and the people I worked with were fantastic. The only real issue I had with the job was that advancement was near-impossible, and that upper management had little care about those dealing directly with customers.
Pros
Allowed internet browsing between calls.
Cons
H.R. was incompetent
Asurion was an amazing opportunity
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB24 March 2016
Asurion had a very valuable experience for me, The people I developed with and around was an amazing experience and I learned so much from them.
Pros
Advancements, Co-Workers, Knowledge, Free Food and so much more
Great team to work with, but management tends to infantilize workers
Online technical support (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC26 January 2016
Great team to work with, but management tends to infantilize workers. They have a horrible system to manage employees time offs
Call Centers are literally the worst place in the world
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB22 August 2015
I cannot see myself ever going back to a call center after working here. The days were so boring and long, it dragged on and on. Sitting at a desk all day is not something that I'm interested in. There was a lot of non-work related drama at this call center that I didn't want to get involved in, but everything was everyone else's business. My direct Supervisor just got the position after my training was up, and he was not a properly trained. He was putting a lot of pressure on me to move up to a supervisor position as I was one of the top on our team. He didn't consider what I wanted, only what he wanted.
Typical American company with Canadian operations
U.S. & Canadian roadside assistance dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB13 June 2015
Management was poor along with hours and wages. Management was not encouraging to employees and not sympathetic to their concerns.
Pros
Cons
All of the above
call center
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  moncton, nb30 December 2014
I liked this job however was time for a change therefore moved on.
Pros
benfits and incentives
Cons
times
asurion
Call Service Representative (Former Employee) –  .16 October 2014
Asurion is a pretty good place work i love the free coffee. The best part of the job is the people you work with
asurion
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB13 September 2014
Asurion used to be very good place to work until new management took over
Pros
free coffee
Cons
bad management
Cell Phone Replacement Representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB29 April 2014
Assisted customer locate there phone and if that was not able to be done helped customer in locate there cell phone device.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Asurion. Our community is ready to answer.

Asurion Reviews by Location