Asurion

Asurion Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
asurion
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Moncton, NBSeptember 13, 2014
Pros: free coffee
Cons: bad management
Asurion used to be very good place to work until new management took over
Cell Phone Replacement Representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Moncton, NBApril 29, 2014
Assisted customer locate there phone and if that was not able to be done helped customer in locate there cell phone device.
You are family
Mentor (Current Employee), Moncton, NBApril 6, 2014
When you work here you are treated like family. The team atmosphere is beyond my expectations!
Great Company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Moncton, NBMarch 29, 2014
Pros: management, support, atmosphere
Cons: low starting salary
Asurion is a great company to work for, and the support from management and peers is fantastic. There is definitely welcomed room to move within the company, which is great, the only downside is the starting salary.
Asurion
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Moncton, NBMarch 11, 2014
This is my ideal work setting, working in call centres but edmonton doesn't have many. I had to leave as my husband couldn't find work in New brunswick, so we had to relocate back to Alberta.
Fun and relaxed environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Moncton NBMarch 11, 2014
Pros: attendance policy
Cons: free coffee!
Great place to work if you are a positive and outgoing person. Benefit package is perfect for someone just starting out. Easy to make friends the place is filled with happy people with good personalities.
CSR
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Moncton, NBOctober 13, 2013
As a Customer Service Representative , assisted clients with their insurance claims with their cell phones.
Love my job!
CSR (Current Employee), Moncton, New Brunswick, CanadaApril 18, 2013
Pros: atmosphere, team work, bonuses ...etc
Everyone at our site works together to make it an fun place to work. We support each other (yes we all get the "calls from hell") we make each other laugh and we all get along. If we need information on something it is found out for us. Sups will take holds off for us so we don't need to have the long hold times with CST. They are always informing us – more... of upcoming changes and update us constantly through emails, Town Halls, and team meetings. We are fully informed at our CAD's of where we stand matrix wise, and our sups are always there to suport us if we choose to try out a different possition within the company. There are ups and downs to every job, but you have the choice to let it drag you down or you can raise above it and carry on. We have fun days where we dress up or dress down..etc. Our Directors throw us an awesome Christmas dinner on site every year, we have incentive prizes for overtime..many people make bonus at our site and it is generally a great place to work. We can go to our sup with any problem and they take care of it and our directors and C.E.O are always taking the time to come out on the call floor and hang out with us. Love Asurion Moncton!!! – less
customer service representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Moncton, NBSeptember 19, 2012
Pros: benefits
Cons: hours
TO provide Road Side assistance for AT&T customers I learned very good communication skills and to work faster with computer and just in general questions learned how to take control of situation and to calm customers down who may be upset. Co workers all were very nice worked hard. Hsrdest part of job was some escalated calls would be lengthy.
its a great place to work
Customer Service Rep, I (Former Employee), moncton n.b.September 3, 2012
Pros: free coffee and great staff
Cons: can be very stressful at times
I had worked there for 4 and a half years and loved it if it was not for the sudden passing of my father i would most likely still be working there
Nice place to work for
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Moncton, NBJuly 27, 2012
Pros: knowing to helped a customer out
Cons: every call center has a few cons
People were great to work for. I met a lot of people over time, Management were there to help you out when you needed it.
Corporate Setting With local incentives
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Tupelo, MSSeptember 27, 2014
A typical day would consist of a corporate environment including checking emails that are later revoked and maintaining company security via ID badges and password regulations.
Productive Workplace with Good Values and Poor Management
Help Desk Technician (Former Employee), Phonix, AZSeptember 27, 2014
Pros: job and training are great
Cons: management needs better training
The job itself was great, easy phone calls and great tools to help you do a good job. The training was very well done and did a great job at preparing you to do your job well. Since the company is so new in Arizona, management did not receive such a great training experience. None of them knew how to get in contact with HR and when I needed to apply – more... for maternity leave no one knew how I could do so. When I finally found out how to get ahold of HR they did not respond to my emails, phone calls or instant messages and I was ultimately let go due to an unapproved medical leave while I was on bed rest due to complications in my pregnancy. This job is great if you aren't expecting to need medical leave! – less
Great if they don't have all hands on deck
DIRECTV Tech Support Agent (Current Employee), Nashville, TNSeptember 25, 2014
GREAT WHEN THE SYSTEM IS NOT OVER TAXED...When they have all hands on deck (LOTS OF AGENTS ON PHONES) the system comes to a crawl. Links inside of citrix do not load and they say you have a INTERNET CONNECTION ISSUE,VIRUS or System issue. Yet all windows move freely inside of citrix. The only thing they would do is rebuild profile, however links and – more... passwords would re-populate. Had all those checked and still had the trouble and it was like we refuse to create a new profile. – less
Productive, very fun place to work
Customer Service Representive (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: $25 quiktrip gas card every 4 hours of overtime, loving supervisors
Cons: no personal cubicle/space
Most supervisors were great and understood personal situations that needed extra attention away from work. Asurion had great benefits and offered extra incentives to do overtime. Overtime was not mandatory but voluntary up to 28 hours a week. We could also donate our TOP time to a co-worker in need. They have internet for our personal business while – more... on lunch or breaks. They were very much so interested in their employees well being and peace of mind to get a break from the desk and get back to it refreshed. And THAT is very important, when will these companies realize that. Less stress=better work and production time. Common sense fortune 500 whiz! – less
great place to to work
Help Desk/Tech Support (Former Employee), Antioch, TNSeptember 22, 2014
great place to work, great management fun people to work with
good
PSS Premier Enhanced Support Technician (Current Employee), Nashville, TNSeptember 21, 2014
Pros: ping pong
Cons: 365 days a year
Good people to work for, inbound calls you get to meet people all over the us.
Working from home - can't be beat that!
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Mesa, AZSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: being at home
Cons: no actual face-to-face interaction with others.
I currently work from home. In shorts and a t-shirt in my own home. I enjoy it.
Asurion has greate tools that you can utilize for your support.
Tech Support (Former Employee), Nashville, TNSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: free lunch on holidays and pin pong table.
Cons: back to back calls and providing solutions in 15 minutes or less.
I used my multi-tasking and tech-savvy skills to resolve challenging customer issues including device-related troubleshooting, billing, service inquiries and more.
GREAT
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Nashville, TNSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: everything
Cons: got to keep your scores high
THE JOB IS GREAT, working there you can grow fast with the company and be able to move you quick. I enjoy myself there.

1 2 3 4 5

About Asurion

For two decades, Asurion has led the technology protection industry around the globe. The Company provides premier support solutions – Read more