Asurion

Asurion Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
asurion
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Moncton, NBSeptember 13, 2014
Pros: free coffee
Cons: bad management
Asurion used to be very good place to work until new management took over
Cell Phone Replacement Representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Moncton, NBApril 29, 2014
Assisted customer locate there phone and if that was not able to be done helped customer in locate there cell phone device.
You are family
Mentor (Current Employee), Moncton, NBApril 6, 2014
When you work here you are treated like family. The team atmosphere is beyond my expectations!
Great Company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Moncton, NBMarch 29, 2014
Pros: management, support, atmosphere
Cons: low starting salary
Asurion is a great company to work for, and the support from management and peers is fantastic. There is definitely welcomed room to move within the company, which is great, the only downside is the starting salary.
Asurion
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Moncton, NBMarch 11, 2014
This is my ideal work setting, working in call centres but edmonton doesn't have many. I had to leave as my husband couldn't find work in New brunswick, so we had to relocate back to Alberta.
Fun and relaxed environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Moncton NBMarch 11, 2014
Pros: attendance policy
Cons: free coffee!
Great place to work if you are a positive and outgoing person. Benefit package is perfect for someone just starting out. Easy to make friends the place is filled with happy people with good personalities.
CSR
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Moncton, NBOctober 13, 2013
As a Customer Service Representative , assisted clients with their insurance claims with their cell phones.
Love my job!
CSR (Current Employee), Moncton, New Brunswick, CanadaApril 18, 2013
Pros: atmosphere, team work, bonuses ...etc
Everyone at our site works together to make it an fun place to work. We support each other (yes we all get the "calls from hell") we make each other laugh and we all get along. If we need information on something it is found out for us. Sups will take holds off for us so we don't need to have the long hold times with CST. They are always informing us – more... of upcoming changes and update us constantly through emails, Town Halls, and team meetings. We are fully informed at our CAD's of where we stand matrix wise, and our sups are always there to suport us if we choose to try out a different possition within the company. There are ups and downs to every job, but you have the choice to let it drag you down or you can raise above it and carry on. We have fun days where we dress up or dress down..etc. Our Directors throw us an awesome Christmas dinner on site every year, we have incentive prizes for overtime..many people make bonus at our site and it is generally a great place to work. We can go to our sup with any problem and they take care of it and our directors and C.E.O are always taking the time to come out on the call floor and hang out with us. Love Asurion Moncton!!! – less
customer service representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Moncton, NBSeptember 19, 2012
Pros: benefits
Cons: hours
TO provide Road Side assistance for AT&T customers I learned very good communication skills and to work faster with computer and just in general questions learned how to take control of situation and to calm customers down who may be upset. Co workers all were very nice worked hard. Hsrdest part of job was some escalated calls would be lengthy.
its a great place to work
Customer Service Rep, I (Former Employee), moncton n.b.September 3, 2012
Pros: free coffee and great staff
Cons: can be very stressful at times
I had worked there for 4 and a half years and loved it if it was not for the sudden passing of my father i would most likely still be working there
Nice place to work for
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Moncton, NBJuly 27, 2012
Pros: knowing to helped a customer out
Cons: every call center has a few cons
People were great to work for. I met a lot of people over time, Management were there to help you out when you needed it.
productive place to work
CSR1 (Former Employee), Meridian, MSNovember 22, 2014
great opportunities to grow within a medium scale call center, learning the processes of sales bill pays and quick but effective customer service
good
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Kansas City, MONovember 19, 2014
I was young not sure really I think its a good first job I would let my kid work there its fun and you can take advantage of that and its a good learning job as well so I say go for it im to old to go back there but it was great there its also good for family to go there
basic
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee), Nashville, TNNovember 18, 2014
great place to be employed, however as with any business there are flaws. scheduling, the entire hiring process, and many other things make up those flaws. However as a stated earlier , great place to work, I enjoy my job.
horrible training
Cell phone technical support (Former Employee), pheonix,azNovember 14, 2014
uncordinated staff and horrible hours they are quick to jump the gun
Nice company
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee), Sterling, VANovember 10, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: short breaks
was a great job while i was still in college but didnt see much room to grow within the company.
Asurion Review
Protection Plan Technical Support Representaive (Former Employee), Work at HomeNovember 9, 2014
Pros: health care, full time positions
Asurion was a good company to work for the training and staff were very good. Most of the company policies were fair and the overall customer satisfaction was good.
Tempature control environment
Quality Control Associate (Former Employee), Smyrna, TNNovember 5, 2014
Pros: seated work
Cons: temp
Basically an okay place to work, though now you have to start out as a temp employee, and remain a temp for a year
Working at Asurion
Also, I assist (Current Employee), Nashville, TNNovember 4, 2014
Pros: family activity
Cons: healthcare
A typical day at work is answering escalated calls and deescalating the customer. I have learned about time management and to put myself in the customer's shoe. I have learned that they are not mad at me they are mad at the situation. Management is very understanding. My co-workers are awesome. The hardest part of my job is not being able to help someone. – more... The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing I did everything I could. – less
great place
Case Manager/ CCR 2 (Former Employee), sterling, vaNovember 4, 2014
wah not enough growth within company. no life or family----
wah get to work from home. and work a lot of hours. not an understanding company.

1 2 3 4 5

About Asurion

For two decades, Asurion has led the technology protection industry around the globe. The Company provides premier support solutions – Read more