Asurion Employee Reviews

Great company, advancement mostly happens in the U.S
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 August 2016
Position involved extensive travelling, interactions with clients were very enjoyable, demands good organizational skills, planning and self motivation.
All about numbers
Care Solutions Specialist/Bridge builder/Mentor (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB29 June 2016
At Asurion, you are not a human being. Management only cares about metrics, but they fail to recognize the most important metrics in any business. Morale,and employee retention. I have witnessed many great employees either quit or give up on their stats and be fired because of the negativity. Management shuts down morale incentive proposals, and they even laugh and make fun of the ideas presented to them. The pay rate is insulting. There are supervisors in leadership positions only because they are friends with managers. There are a handful of supervisors that are considered leaders and their shadow wont even follow them. Asurion will change your schedule over night without informing you of the changes, and then question you when you are late for work. The site is not run like a business, it is run like an inner city middle school full of degenerate idiots and failures.
Pros
Health benefits are good. There are a few great people working there. The site director is great, but he is oblivious to the cancer that infects the center.
Cons
low pay, not fun, not rewarding in any way, unprofessional
Great company to work for
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB18 June 2016
Asurion has been a great place to work and the people there are fantastic. Supportive coaches and staff. It's a hardworking friendly culture.
Pros
Great perks and rewards
Friendly, Helpful, and Fun Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB7 June 2016
I loved working here. The people were friendly, and the environment was fun and lively. Good hours, medical benefits. Shift bid every few weeks. Unfortunately my car broke down and i was unable to stay as i didn't have a way home from work as i worked until 12:30 a.m.
Love it.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB20 April 2016
Great company to work for, management was pretty decent. Take a lot of calls in the run of a day, cake every month.
Free parking, who doesn't enjoy that?
Pros
Awesome enviroment.
Cons
Flexbility
Friendly co-workers and less than friendly management.
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC30 March 2016
The job itself was a no-brainer, and the people I worked with were fantastic. The only real issue I had with the job was that advancement was near-impossible, and that upper management had little care about those dealing directly with customers.
Pros
Allowed internet browsing between calls.
Cons
H.R. was incompetent
Asurion was an amazing opportunity
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB24 March 2016
Asurion had a very valuable experience for me, The people I developed with and around was an amazing experience and I learned so much from them.
Pros
Advancements, Co-Workers, Knowledge, Free Food and so much more
Great team to work with, but management tends to infantilize workers
Online technical support (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC26 January 2016
Great team to work with, but management tends to infantilize workers. They have a horrible system to manage employees time offs
Call Centers are literally the worst place in the world
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB22 August 2015
I cannot see myself ever going back to a call center after working here. The days were so boring and long, it dragged on and on. Sitting at a desk all day is not something that I'm interested in. There was a lot of non-work related drama at this call center that I didn't want to get involved in, but everything was everyone else's business. My direct Supervisor just got the position after my training was up, and he was not a properly trained. He was putting a lot of pressure on me to move up to a supervisor position as I was one of the top on our team. He didn't consider what I wanted, only what he wanted.
Typical American company with Canadian operations
U.S. & Canadian roadside assistance dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB13 June 2015
Management was poor along with hours and wages. Management was not encouraging to employees and not sympathetic to their concerns.
Pros
Cons
All of the above
call center
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  moncton, nb30 December 2014
I liked this job however was time for a change therefore moved on.
Pros
benfits and incentives
Cons
times
asurion
Call Service Representative (Former Employee) –  .16 October 2014
Asurion is a pretty good place work i love the free coffee. The best part of the job is the people you work with
asurion
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB13 September 2014
Asurion used to be very good place to work until new management took over
Pros
free coffee
Cons
bad management
Cell Phone Replacement Representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB29 April 2014
Assisted customer locate there phone and if that was not able to be done helped customer in locate there cell phone device.
You are family
Mentor (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB6 April 2014
When you work here you are treated like family. The team atmosphere is beyond my expectations!
Great Company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB29 March 2014
Asurion is a great company to work for, and the support from management and peers is fantastic. There is definitely welcomed room to move within the company, which is great, the only downside is the starting salary.
Pros
management, support, atmosphere
Cons
low starting salary
Asurion
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB11 March 2014
This is my ideal work setting, working in call centres but edmonton doesn't have many. I had to leave as my husband couldn't find work in New brunswick, so we had to relocate back to Alberta.
Fun and relaxed environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Moncton NB11 March 2014
Great place to work if you are a positive and outgoing person. Benefit package is perfect for someone just starting out. Easy to make friends the place is filled with happy people with good personalities.
Pros
attendance policy
Cons
free coffee!
CSR
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB13 October 2013
As a Customer Service Representative , assisted clients with their insurance claims with their cell phones.
Love my job!
CSR (Current Employee) –  Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada18 April 2013
Everyone at our site works together to make it an fun place to work. We support each other (yes we all get the "calls from hell") we make each other laugh and we all get along. If we need information on something it is found out for us. Sups will take holds off for us so we don't need to have the long hold times with CST. They are always informing us of upcoming changes and update us constantly through emails, Town Halls, and team meetings. We are fully informed at our CAD's of where we stand matrix wise, and our sups are always there to suport us if we choose to try out a different possition within the company. There are ups and downs to every job, but you have the choice to let it drag you down or you can raise above it and carry on. We have fun days where we dress up or dress down..etc. Our Directors throw us an awesome Christmas dinner on site every year, we have incentive prizes for overtime..many people make bonus at our site and it is generally a great place to work. We can go to our sup with any problem and they take care of it and our directors and C.E.O are always taking the time to come out on the call floor and hang out with us. Love Asurion Moncton!!!
Pros
atmosphere, team work, bonuses ...etc

Asurion Reviews by Location