Asurion Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Cell Phone Replacement Representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Moncton, NBApril 29, 2014
Assisted customer locate there phone and if that was not able to be done helped customer in locate there cell phone device.
You are family
Mentor (Current Employee), Moncton, NBApril 6, 2014
When you work here you are treated like family. The team atmosphere is beyond my expectations!
Great Company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Moncton, NBMarch 29, 2014
Pros: management, support, atmosphere
Cons: low starting salary
Asurion is a great company to work for, and the support from management and peers is fantastic. There is definitely welcomed room to move within the company, which is great, the only downside is the starting salary.
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Moncton, NBMarch 11, 2014
This is my ideal work setting, working in call centres but edmonton doesn't have many. I had to leave as my husband couldn't find work in New brunswick, so we had to relocate back to Alberta.
Fun and relaxed environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Moncton NBMarch 11, 2014
Pros: attendance policy
Cons: free coffee!
Great place to work if you are a positive and outgoing person. Benefit package is perfect for someone just starting out. Easy to make friends the place is filled with happy people with good personalities.
CSR
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Moncton, NBOctober 13, 2013
As a Customer Service Representative , assisted clients with their insurance claims with their cell phones.
Love my job!
CSR (Current Employee), Moncton, New Brunswick, CanadaApril 18, 2013
Pros: atmosphere, team work, bonuses ...etc
Everyone at our site works together to make it an fun place to work. We support each other (yes we all get the "calls from hell") we make each other laugh and we all get along. If we need information on something it is found out for us. Sups will take holds off for us so we don't need to have the long hold times with CST. They are always informing us – more... of upcoming changes and update us constantly through emails, Town Halls, and team meetings. We are fully informed at our CAD's of where we stand matrix wise, and our sups are always there to suport us if we choose to try out a different possition within the company. There are ups and downs to every job, but you have the choice to let it drag you down or you can raise above it and carry on. We have fun days where we dress up or dress down..etc. Our Directors throw us an awesome Christmas dinner on site every year, we have incentive prizes for overtime..many people make bonus at our site and it is generally a great place to work. We can go to our sup with any problem and they take care of it and our directors and C.E.O are always taking the time to come out on the call floor and hang out with us. Love Asurion Moncton!!! – less
customer service representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Moncton, NBSeptember 19, 2012
Pros: benefits
Cons: hours
TO provide Road Side assistance for AT&T customers I learned very good communication skills and to work faster with computer and just in general questions learned how to take control of situation and to calm customers down who may be upset. Co workers all were very nice worked hard. Hsrdest part of job was some escalated calls would be lengthy.
its a great place to work
Customer Service Rep, I (Former Employee), moncton n.b.September 3, 2012
Pros: free coffee and great staff
Cons: can be very stressful at times
I had worked there for 4 and a half years and loved it if it was not for the sudden passing of my father i would most likely still be working there
Nice place to work for
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Moncton, NBJuly 27, 2012
Pros: knowing to helped a customer out
Cons: every call center has a few cons
People were great to work for. I met a lot of people over time, Management were there to help you out when you needed it.
Fast paced environment
Tech Coach (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 13, 2014
Assist customers with any technical or account related questions or issues they may have, resolve issues, address all concerns, assist supervisor with any new hires when they first come onto the floor and/or perform any other duties requested.
One Of The Best Jobs I've Had
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Dallas, TexasAugust 11, 2014
Pros: benefits, packages, ability to communicate with management at any given time through email and phone
Cons: when havign connectivity issues say through storm or loose cabling your job may be at a loss.
Even though the only reason I no longer work there were reasons beyond my control, I loved how the management staff worked with me during my prolonged absence and offered a second chance. Just remember to stay on top of connectivity issues with your provider and keep in contact with your management team. The benefits were awesome, the team, trainers, – more... supervisors were amazing, and the overall experience was one i truly enjoyed. There could be better pay, but with the package from DirecTV we received, I see why we're only paid so much. – less
Customer service representative tier 2 (Current Employee), NYAugust 11, 2014
Pros: working from home, need i say more?
Cons: it seems you are more a dot on the graph of the company.
A typical day at work...

Clock in as any job, and begin taking inbound calls from customers. Assist customers in a timely professional manner. Take on new trainings, and briefings when assigned. Weekly coachings with your supervisor. The hardest part of the job is that the wage doesn't feel adequate for all the work I perform. The most enjoyable part – more... of the job is that I get to work from home, and advancement is easy when you work hard! – less
not worth the money
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee), Nashville, TNAugust 8, 2014
you can be fired for not meeting all the stats that you do not have control of have fun with the company. we have to lie to our customer, way over stressed for the money and the to put up with good luck on this company
Was a fun place to work
Lean Specialist (Former Employee), Smyrna, TNAugust 7, 2014
The pay was not great and raises were very small, but the people I worked with made that all seem small.
• Over Seven years of diversified experience in software development, design, implementations and testing.
Hyperion Consultant – Sr.Developer\Admin (Former Employee), Nashville, TNAugust 6, 2014
Good company to work for yet questionably goals
Technical Support Tech (Former Employee), Nashville, TNAugust 6, 2014
Pros: two paid 15 minute breaks
Cons: lack of training
While working in the call center it was like working in any other call center. You are asked to give good quality customer service no matter how long it takes to resolve the issue. But then when you get you metrics back you are penalized for having long call handle time regardless if you resolved the issue and the customer was happy.
Nice work enviroment.
Customer service, assisted customers (Former Employee), Nashville, TNAugust 4, 2014
Paid well, and offered very good benifits to employees. didn't like the scheduling, and the way it was handled by work force but the job was very easy and training prepared everyone for the floor.
work
Mobile Tech Support (Current Employee), Antioch, TNJuly 30, 2014
This a great company to work for if you are experienced in the call center settings. Some people would agree
work space
CCR (Former Employee), Tupelo, MSJuly 28, 2014
I love the mangament and co workers and when I go work I never want to leave because it always feel like home

1 2 3 4 5

About Asurion

For two decades, Asurion has led the technology protection industry around the globe. The Company provides premier support solutions – Read more