Technology has become more than something that can assist us. It's become an indispensable part of who we are.
You could start as early as July 21st as a Customer Care Representative for our Mobile Protection services.
Bottom line - we’re a technology company. But we’re also an amazing group of people. When our customers call us, they talk to people with the patience and experience to genuinely help. At Asurion, we foster a culture where our team members are encouraged daily to make a difference—for our clients, customers, and themselves. Our dynamic and rewarding environment ensures that every team members has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
We have been in the Moncton community for over a decade and pride ourselves on being a leading provider in the wireless service industry. Through our mobile protection services, you will know that you have helped someone stay in touch with their world each and every day. We have an excellent culture promoting strong performance, a fun and supportive atmosphere, professional development, and plenty of community involvement.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO:
- Have customer service experience in retail stores, restaurants, call centers, and more
- Are service minded, patient, and friendly
- Enjoy a fast-paced, results-driven work environment
- Are technically inclined and/or computer savvy
- $10.50 per hour
- Bilingual premium of $1.00 extra per hour
- Shift premiums ($.50/hr. for hours worked after 5pm and weekends)
- Opportunity for pay increase of $0.25 hourly after 3, 6 and 12 months
- You can earn up to $600 extra monthly through performance-based incentives
- Plenty of other opportunities to be recognized and rewarded for good performance
- 40 hour work week and we pay overtime rate after 40 hours worked
YOU WILL BE A VALUED MEMBER OF OUR TEAM
Take a look at some our benefits and perks:
- Keep the same schedule up to 6 months
- Quick access to health, dental and vision plans
- Registered Retirement Plan
- Home and Auto Insurance discounts
- On-site fitness facility
- Relaxation room
- You’ll enjoy discounts through our national perks program
- Easy access to the bus route and free parking
- Casual dress attire (Every day is hat day)
- Free Coffee
For two decades, Asurion has led the technology protection industry around the globe. The Company provides premier support solutions to enable optimum use of technology; digital applications to protect their privacy and provide security; and rapid replacement of lost, stolen, damaged or malfunctioning devices. Asurion partners with the leading wireless companies, retailers and service providers enabling them to focus on their businesses and to provide services that delight their customers. Asurion's 15,000+ employees worldwide specialize in fulfilling the needs of more than 280 million consumers. For more information about Asurion, including customer service ratings and reviews that help drive continuous improvement customer service ratings and reviews that help drive continuous improvement, please visit www.asurion.com.
Apply online at: http://www.AsurionForce.com
Drop off your resume at: 11 Ocean Limited Way, Moncton, Suite 100