AstraZeneca

AstraZeneca Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excellent work place
Sourcing and Contract Manager (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 24, 2014
Great Place, stakeholders are wonderful group of people positive energy. The role contained a lot of diversity. Achieved many set goals.
Great Environment
Senior Systems Administrator - Infrastructure (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 11, 2014
Great Environment to work in. Very professional and ethical environment
Management didn't treat everyone Fair
Customer Relations Representative (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONAugust 30, 2014
Pros: free lunches and brain storming sessions
Cons: manager were treating people unfairly
Learned good customer skills
everyone didn't work together
people were treated different
typical day
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Windsor/London/Sarnia/ ChathamMarch 14, 2014
Visit with doctors and office staff to promote products and proper usages
Good training facility healthcare
Various Positions (Former Employee), Södertälje, ABJanuary 24, 2014
Always challenging work tasks
good co-workers
management good
Excellent work environment, best place ever worked.
Technologist (Former Employee), TorontoNovember 21, 2013
Pros: free breakfast most of the time.
Cons: work long hours to finish the job.
The best company I had ever worked. Best work environment, best management.Worked in sterile environment. Really helpful co-workers. Excellent job quality.
AstraZeneca was the best company I ever worked for
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJune 25, 2013
Pros: fabulous company, benefits, people
Cons: downsizing
I worked at Mississauga HO for almost nine years but due to restructuring was downsized in 2004. l loved my time there and would love to rejoin this amazing company.
ALL is great!!
Senior Packaging Associate (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONDecember 12, 2012
Great people who understand: work smart and not hard. Lots of chemical processing: small and large scale. Very technical and qualified professionals. Always been enjoyable.
Great facility to work in!
Manager, Resource Protection (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJune 15, 2012
Great place/company to work unfortunately currently experiencing a downturn because of loss of patent on top-selling brand name drugs.
Great Company to start out in, grow professionally in
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 6, 2012
Pros: excellent benefits, great colleagues, nice location
Cons: lack of job security, managers who lack leadership skills
Great company in the early days. After patents expired, layoffs happened, lost good people, morale lost and management lacked leadership.
Professional and ethical company.
Hospital Sales Specialist Cleveland, Ohio (Former Employee), Wilmington, DENovember 25, 2014
Develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Medications have helped millions of patients in the fight against cardiovascular disease, psychological/psychotropic disorders, respiratory diseases, cancer and other serious illnesses. The organization is dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world. AZ fosters an inclusive – more... environment of diverse. committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. – less
Work Life Balance could be better
Global Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Wilmington, DENovember 19, 2014
AstraZeneca was a great place to work but over the years they have laid off a high number of employees which has forced the remiaing employees to take on additional tasks due to not replacing displaced employees over the past 5 years.
stressful
Bioinformatics Scientist (Former Employee), Wilmington, DENovember 19, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: corporate stress
Highly stressful corporate environment. As a contract worker, I often felt like the blame for operational problems often were placed on my work regardless of whether this was actually the case.
Excellent products but continual shift in management and direction of company.
Director, Global HR Systems and Service Delivery (Former Employee), Wilmington, DelawareNovember 10, 2014
The company continued to make major management changes and also altered their strategy. Although they considered the organization to be global, this would shift from the three major country hubs and create confusion for the workforce.
Astra Zeneca is a wonderful company to work for.
Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist (Current Employee), Central Valley, CA, field salesOctober 30, 2014
Pros: constant interaction, a job that suits my skill set
Cons: i cannot think of any "cons"
My tenure at AstraZeneca has been one of the most fulfilling experiences of my life. In my day to day activities as a field sales, pharmaceutical representative, I make it my goal to call on and have persuasive discussions with 10 - 12 providers and key influencers per day. I have learned how to manage both a micro-territory as well as an entire district – more... in order to meet and exceed sales goals. I have the skills and ability to analyze, strategize, and deliver on my goals. The most enjoyable and satisfying part of my work is bringing potentially life changing medications to appropriate patients. – less
Company moved my division to Maryland
GLobal Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEOctober 29, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: too many reorganizations and no regard for employees at the end
Was very stressful as most employees were laid off by end of September 2014. Previously was a wonderful place to work.
Field management not well developed or supported
Executive Cardiovascular Hospital Pharmaceutical (Current Employee), ny, nyOctober 21, 2014
Leadership is not responsive to mid level manager needs. Creates an atmosphere where reps do not trust or respect first line supervisor.
Great coworkers
HR Staffing Partner (Current Employee), Wilmington DEOctober 21, 2014
Excellent benefits, comp, work life balance. Strong commercial presence, starting to improve in the clinical area
Productive group of sales leaders and a tremendous organization
Executive District Sales Manager - Cardio (Current Employee), Metropolitan Washington, DC/Northern VirginiaOctober 14, 2014
I have the privilege of working with and for a wonderful organization.
Fun at work
Business Consultant, Client (Current Employee), Wilmington, DEOctober 10, 2014
A typical day at work was fun and challenging at the same time. A great combination for a work environment.

1 2 3 4 5

About AstraZeneca

AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals (which does business as AstraZeneca US) can help with a full alphabet of ailments. The company, a – Read more

AstraZeneca Photos