The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) works closely with wholesalers to generate sales and develop new business along with servicing and managing existing clients about Aston Hill’s products. As a vital member of the sales team, the ISR must be exceedingly knowledgeable in company and competitor products & policies, industry changes, market conditions, and client business practices. The ISR uses daily phone contact, rather than face to face meetings, to build relationships and increase sales.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assists Wholesaler in the booking of meetings.
- Promptly follows up on meetings, road shows, events and web casts to close the business and generate sales.
- Initiates phone contact with clients to begin or expand on existing relationships. (Minimum 15 contacts a day).
- Actively prospects for new clients using all available resources and information.
- Keeps an archive of all the relevant information pertaining to the products, policies, procedures and rules for dissemination to the clients.
- Ensure regional events and road shows are well attended by using outbound call campaigns.
- Make daily Purchase and Redemption calls to clients in order to identify trends, prospects and first time tickets.
- Create broadcast emails with pertinent marketing and product information to advisors via the CRM and share with the sales department.
- Participate in departmental, national and project group meetings, sharing feedback and information.
- Attend regional events and road shows and serve as back-up for the Wholesaler when unavailable to attend functions.
- Assist Wholesaler in developing a strategic business plan for the year and review it quarterly with the team to increase sales from advisors in our territory.
- Escalate client issues to appropriate department, Wholesaler and NSM.
- Involved in special projects as required.
- Client Relationship Management - Able to identify and analyze client needs, work easily with them, build rapport and partnerships; provide timely follow up and information.
- Sales Fundamentals: - Ability to conduct a good sales call (establishing rapport, questioning, listening, negotiating, handling objections, qualifying, and closing).
- Opportunity Identification: Prospect, identify and develop business opportunities with new and current accounts.
- Aston Hill Value: Understand and articulate the value of Aston Hill’s offerings and position by comparing the strengths and weaknesses against competitive offerings. Articulate the overall value of doing business with our firm.
- Industry Knowledge: Demonstrate knowledge to customers about competitors and funds that are specific to finance industry.
- Teamwork & Results Orientated: Proactively shares success stories and information with the sales team and demonstrates commitment to achieving results through effective organization and planning.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in a field such as commerce, finance, or business administration.
- Completion of IFIC and CSC is an asset
- Record of progression into roles with increasing responsibility within the financial services industry.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as directed.
Thank you for your interest in working with Aston Hill Asset Management. Due to the high number of expected applicants, we will only be in contact with selected candidates.
Indeed - 12 months ago
Aston Hill Financial (TSX- 'AHF') is a publicly traded asset management firm with offices in Calgary, Toronto and Halifax. Aston Hill is...