Aston Carter Employee Reviews

Do not enjoy
AR/Dispute Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Denver, CO19 October 2017
I have nothing to say. I was interview and hired to do AR work and ended up doing disputes for my duration. I have over 20 years of collection and another 10 in credit. I would like to use my experience.
Nice employer. Paid weekly. Benefits presented were amicable but I already have benefits.
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FL29 August 2017
Disappointed was on a 90 contract with Aston Carter for Hyatt Vacation Properties and received a call at 6:30 PM on a Sunday that the contract was being completed. Advised I did nothing wrong or erred in the performance of my duties but that the workload was caught up.
Pros
Good group to work with at the assigned position
Cons
Limited training. IT issues and limited accessibility to programs to do job
Great Company to Work For
ProCard Analyst (Former Employee) –  Washington, DC5 August 2017
The job was great. A typical day was not too hard. I think if you want to have a great day at work, you should answer the question "Why do you want to work at all." Commit yourself to a purpose and then fulfill it. Aston Carter helped me find a purpose to work toward. My manager was very flexible with me to help me fulfill a good work-life balance. The hardest part of the job was leaving it to respond as I was needed to move to Kent Ohio with my wife who had been awarded a full ride scholarship to participate in her Graduate Program. The most enjoyable part of my job was that I had good experiences getting to know the people that I worked with.
Pros
Great Matchups
cheap skate company
Technologist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FL15 April 2017
Considering CT scans cost about $3,000 and they want to pay a tech $20 an hour I don't know where they crunch these numbers. It's companies like this that make our talented professionals look shameful this job should pay well over $25 an hour and everyone knows this!
Pros
Extremely low pay
Temporary
Contract Employee (Former Employee) –  Mendota Heights, MN30 March 2017
Your day would depend on what company you get assigned to.I enjoyed working with the recruiters. They check in with you once a month. Which is great.
I have enjoyed working for Aston Carter.
Pros
great people to work with
all about the mighty dollar
Accounts payable (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PA14 March 2017
I was harrassed to try to accept the position immediately, within an hour of an interview. The promise of more money "coming out of their profit". When that didn't work, I was harassed about the hours and flexible. All I simple wanted was an extra day or two to consider my options as I had multiple job offered to consider.
Productive workplace
Business Consultant / Quality Control Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZ7 February 2017
Good benefits, good people to work with, good location, hours. Description of job is right on with the jobs they get you. Parking is safe
Aston Carter is a job placement agency
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TX20 December 2016
Aston Carter places job applicants in high paying contract and direct hire positions. The only con was their health insurance, if your placed on a contract job and need it. I found it did not offer very good coverage, not a problem if you are place in a direct hire position. As a contractor, I was paid weekly.
Pros
great pay
Cons
poor health insurance
Poor - Chesapeake VA branch
Candidate (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VA16 December 2016
They talk a good game, but that's the problem, it's all talk. Wonderful at reaching out initially, but you never get an update or a second communication from them.
Pros
Cons
Lack of quality jobs
Snakes in the Grass
Temp (Former Employee) –  Temp16 November 2016
They sought me out, used me for potential leads. Did not follow through with contacting me for a phone interview, then called their lack of follow-though with their own scheduled phone interview my fault. I do not recommend them at all.
Pros
Cons
Unprofessional, not commited to job seekers.
Great Workplace and Co-workers
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MD29 July 2016
Work with great people, strong upward mobility path, excellent direction from managers and senior team members. Working with Allegis group is both a rewarding and informative experience.
Productive and great place to work
Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  Bracknell24 February 2016
One of the best companies to work for

Great environment

Strong management team

Young and interesting place to work

Core values
Productive and fun workplace
Supervisor,Financial Accountant,Accounts Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, ENG31 March 2015
When someone asks why were you at Aston Carter the 1st word I would say is for the People, I met great people there who gave me a chance to show what I was capable of.
Work was really interesting and got a lot of opportunities to progress in my career
Client management/billing
Business Operations Associate (Current Employee) –  London, ENG9 August 2014
A typical day at work starts out with a lot of reporting and planning the day ahead which I usually finish in the morning. After that I am taking care of various queries and sending away our clients invoices in an accurate manner.

The different queries I would be taking care of is helping other departments, Clients adding and onboarding clients in to our system. Making sure that billing data is correct.
Pros
Gym membership
x
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  London, ENG11 March 2014
I work on the Business Consulting team at Aston Carter, where I am responsible for identifying and delivering suitable candidates via various headhunting techniques to a broad range of strategy houses, management consultancies and advisory firms.
Recruitment consultant
IT Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  London25 October 2013
business development
sales
Recruitment
telecom/network
Excellent and safe work environment
Data Entry & Adminstrator (Former Employee) –  London Bond street4 September 2012
A typical day at work for me is,I would have to sort out the post and documents that is given to me in the morning. Post out letters, email clients, order stationary. Answering the phone lines, photo copying and filling etc. I also like learning, one thing I learnt in the admin sector is if you work hard you succeed in completing your work task. You learned new skills everyday which makes you a better person at doing your job. I'm very good when it comes to management I'm able to work individually doing so I manage my time very well and my work load. I'm very consist when come to being punctual too. I'm excellent team player, I get long well with all my collogues. I also like to interact with other to get the job done or meet work targets. The hardest part of any job is not being able to do you work properly, this has not been a problem for me as I always do my job well. The most enjoyable part of a job being able to finish your work load and doing so with excellent results.
Pros
getting bonus
Cons
not being to have enough annual leave

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aston Carter. Our community is ready to answer.