Assured Automotive Collision Employee Reviews

Not a good place to be
Painter/Labourer (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON31 January 2018
Worked there for 5 years not organized at all new managers in and out they r bully’s that keep taking and never give. Was asked to come back never will go back there is a lot of shops out there that pays better and treats u better. Sorry assured u don’t get it right.
Pros
Got a job
Cons
Really long hours pay is low
Productive place to work with hands on learning
Auto Detailer (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON19 November 2017
Assured Automotive was a great work environment. The staff made it very easy to get comfortable and into the swing of things. The training was very thorough and the hands on approach to the new skills required made it easier to keep up with work place traffic and flow. Overall it made going and coming to work a very enjoyable learning experience.
Pros
new learning experiences
Cons
travel distance
not very good company
Autobody tech (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 October 2017
-great co-workers
-great friendly CEOs
-dirty unsafe work environment
-horrible managers
-horrible estimates(2 many problems to list here)
-lowest flat rate in canada
-all positive reviews written on this site are fake and written by assured management to make them look good
-workers never get rewarded for hard work
-no yearly x-mas bonus(just a simple dinner)
-can not find CEOs to address concerns
-managers and other managements don't show any respect to the workers
Cons
too many cons to list
29 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to voice your opinion; we appreciate the feedback you have provided us. It is nice to hear that you enjoyed working with our fellow employees and our Senior Leadership Team. It is disappointing though that you were not happy with your Management. At anytime you could have reached out to any of our Operations Members or HR to assist in creating change at the location. Employee satisfaction and engagement is our priority. Feel free to reach out to us directly so we can discuss your situation more indepth. There are many outlets to reach a Senior Member. Please feel free to email our VP of Operations kdsilva@assuredauto.ca.

Great place to start your Career
Estimator (Current Employee) –  GTA, ON23 October 2017
The most enjoyable part of the job is the people you work with. The team members at Assured are great and are dedicated to helping the customer and team succeed.
Assured management really provide growth and learning. The management team is very supportive and fun to work with. Sometimes the task can be challenging, but it's still a very pleasing experience.
Pros
Great Team, Opportunity for Advancement
Fast Paced Body Shop
Car Jockey (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 October 2017
Greatly managed
Front office always busy in good order
Friendly Staff
Respectful of everybody in the building
Clean working environment
Dealt with most high end car dealerships in downtown Toronto
I was in charge of moving vehicles to and from the storage lot to ensure all employees had the necessary vehicles to keep work flow.
Great company
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 October 2017
Nothing but good things to say about working for Assured Automotive. I’ve been working with Assured for over two years now and have been given the tools and guidance to succeed in the auto body industry. The leaders at Assured have treated me with respect at all times with any issues or concerns I’ve had. They continually encourage me to follow industry trends and to learn new skills in order for me to provide the best customer experience possible.
on the floor to in the office
repair planner (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON20 October 2017
I started with assured on the floor as a prepper making good money and surrounded by great guys and good management.
I got the opportunity to start writing estimates and received good training and most on to repair planning.
I've worked for 2 assured locations and found that anyone with motivation to do good work and make money(on the floor) with a good attitude can be very happy and enjoy their time with assured,create a career and make great friends.

(i can't speak financially for the office salary and how much you could make as I haven't gone past base salary as of yet)
Pros
good people, opportunity to advance, good training, nice perks(christmas parties, hockey games)
Cons
bad attitudes and lazy people need not apply
Productive and Fun Work Place
Estimator (Current Employee) –  Nepean, ON20 October 2017
Working with this company gives you a sense of pride in what you do. They create key values that insure repairs and customer service are of the highest quality. The culture we have in place at our shop is plain and simple, We're a team . We work hard but we never forget to have fun. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing the repair process from start to finish and seeing the reaction on the customers faces, getting the necessary feedback to see if there are any areas that we can improve on and taking that knowledge and bettering our customer service. Assured is growing and creating the standard for the collision repair industry and is a great company to get on board with.
Pros
All Inclusive Christmas Party with Hotel and Transportation, Benefits, Great leadership
Great Place to Work
Repair Planner (Current Employee) –  Ontario20 October 2017
Ive been working for Assured for 3 years now and love working here. The people are great, the managers are awesome and knowledgeable and I enjoy coming to work every day. I started as a detailer and was given a chance to work my way up through the company by showing commitment and hard work. If you have a good work ethic and a desire to succeed you will be given every opportunity to do so at Assured. This is a great place to start a career if you are interested in the Automotive Industry.
Motivated Career Building Company
Manager on Duty (Current Employee) –  Assured Concordia West20 October 2017
I have been working for Assured for 9 years now. Coming from a restaurant background with no Automotive Industry experience. Through internal training and courses provided by Assured I have been able to build a career. Starting at a entry level position I was given the tools required to move up and have now been Managing for 3 years. Along the way I was always encouraged and pushed to excel. There is no roof with this company and everyone is given equal opportunity to move up. Work hard and reap the benefits.
Pros
Performance Based Competitions with Rewards
Great company
Estimator (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON20 October 2017
Great team atmosphere.

Always get the support needed to do the job. Process oriented.

Training is provided and extra learning is encouraged.

Growth opportunities within the company are possible with the many stores that are part of the network.
Love my Job
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 October 2017
I having been working for Assured Automotive for the past 5 years and it has been one of the best decisions I have ever made. I started as a CSR and worked hard to learn under my managers and senior peers to understand the business. In several years I have been promoted from CSR to Senior Estimator and now Store Manager. This is a company that has recognized my hardwork and appreciates its employees work ethics. Its great feel appreciated and have smy Managers and the Operations Team reward hard work and leadership.

Proud to be apart of this growing team
Pros
Recogniztion, Great Bonuses, Love my Team
29 October 2017

Thank you for the positive feedback, it is great to see that our employees value our company and their dedication to Assured Automotive.

worst company for work for
Auto Body Technician (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 October 2017
as assured two things are guaranteed to the body technicians. 1- you will never get respect/appreciation for what you do. second you will not get paid what a licensed auto body technician supposed to get. their flat rate pay is the lowest in north america. the owners of the company only care about the numbers they see end of month. their shops are so unorganized. they hire uneducated kids and to manage their shops. none of their shop managers are educate to know how to run a shop. the managers and estimators are on salary and they don't care about writing good estimates, because they know their are no owners/company supervisors around to evaluate their performance. managers and estimators they think they are so hot shot owners, they have absolutely no respect for the techs.
owners are never around to discuss any work issues with them. they don't have any call center to file any complaints. they created a system where you are forced to work on your own on long hours of work, work hard and fast and keep your mouth shut for very little money.
while working for assured they thought me a valuable lesson to never ever work again for a shop where the owner is never around.
Pros
Cons
below minimum f flat rate wages
29 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We always welcome feedback. I can assure you that our Operations Team members are at every store weekly. At anytime you can speak with them to address any concerns. I am shocked to hear of your experience; it does not sound very consistent with the culture and workplace we have developed over the years. We value each of our staff and employees. It sounds like you might have an issue with one of our Managers. We would be more than happy to discuss this more in detail if you choose too. Feel free to contact our director of opreations draposo@assuredauto.ca to discuss further thank you.

learning with technician skills
Automotive Technician (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON19 September 2017
working the body repairing or replace it the body and many of them I can do

pulling body, filling body, welding, prep, polishing, details cars and quality of the time to ready to go
Great Place
Production Manager/Appraiser/Part (Current Employee) –  GTA, ON7 September 2017
Its a great place to work but requires a ton of time to showcase and put effort into. If i were to go back to thisjob, I would ask them to have a fixed schedule
great place to work but tons of responsibilities
Production Manager/Appraiser/Parts (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON22 July 2017
Great place to work. However staffing has to be better picked. Not enough appropriate staffing to do minimal work. Unnecessary movements of moving cars.
Useless company
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kitchener-Waterloo, ON18 July 2017
selfish and poor management and even worst head office staff , the company is full of rude and disrespectful people who does not have any respect for its staff, they are NOT honest people to work for and they would try to let you go rather giving you better pay if you work hard , they cant keep the promises they make to their own staff ..
Pros
Cons
work for long hours and dont expect to get paid for them
29 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that things did not work out within our company. It is important to know that it is our company policy to have several documented discussions for employee performance reviews as well as several training sessions after each review to help improve performance. Ultimately it is up to the employee to continue to grow and learn to earn additional compensation.

We hope you are prospering in your future endeavors.

Great
Estimator (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON2 June 2016
I enjoyed what I did for Assured Automotive, the people I worked for and my co-workers. I would recommend the company to many others.
Productive and Fun
Automotive Technician (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON3 February 2016
The Job was pretty great, Constantly learning new things about cars. The veterans there all know so much and the "tricks of the trade". Overall it was a pretty great place to be at
Great workplace
CSR/ Insurance Appraiser (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 January 2016
I really enjoy working for this company.. great benefits and compensations.. with huge career growth

great work atmosphere

++huge CHRISTMAS PARTY with gifts and prizes every year
Pros
great managers
Cons
you might have to stay later on some days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Assured Automotive Collision. Our community is ready to answer.