As an integral member of the deal team, you will act as a business generalist and support operations both with deal transactions and related activities. You will work closely with our clients and prospective acquirers; primarily focusing on our financial and research segments.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare key deliverables used to promote our transaction efforts
- Collect and analyze data and provide interpret results, providing market intelligence for existing and potential projects
- Support operations both with deal transactions and business development initiatives
- Perform business and financial analysis of functional requirements
- Determine the financial impact of ownership decision-making, business planning, and industry benchmarking
- Develop and execute marketing material and lead generation
- Ability to interpret client’s business needs and quickly gain a thorough understanding of all key business value drivers
- Make direct contact with decision-makers of all previously identified target companies (both local and international), and present sufficient information through various forms of correspondence
- Work with our business and our client’s business on other related activities
- A key component of this role will require developing business, building relationships, and driving forward new business in the M&A community
- Solid analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Learning focused, enthusiastic with superior client service skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously often with competing priorities
- Excellent organization skills and keen attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and proven interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in an unstructured, fast-paced environment which is constantly changing and shifting in direction
- Awareness of emerging trends and technologies within the energy and investment sector
- Experience in financial or statistical modelling data and processes preferred
Your educational background includes a post-secondary diploma or degree in business administration, finance, marketing, or a related discipline. A CFA designation would be an asset but is not required. You have 3+ years of work experience as an analyst or in the financial services, investment banking, or energy industry.
Please submit your resume with expected salary to our team. Qualified applicants will be contacted directly.
Indeed - 13 months ago
Assure Corporate Solutions Ltd. is a small fast-growing business serving small to mid-sized businesses throughout Western Canada. We...