Opportunity Awaits with AMC Mining!!!
Now Hiring a Senior Payroll Officer for our Head Office in Regina, SK
Associated Mining Construction Inc. (AMC) is a rapidly growing organization with many opportunities for career growth and enrichment. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Formed in 2008, AMC is a joint venture between J.S. Redpath Limited and Thyssen Mining. Our objective is simple; we want to be the potash contractor of choice for shaft commissioning, drilling, repair and maintenance. To achieve this, we focus on our strengths: experience with innovation, exceptional employees and supervisor technical knowledge.
We are currently looking for a motivated team player to join our organization as a Senior Payroll Officer. This position will ensure all employees are paid accurately and on their stated paydays, while compiling with federal, provincial and local regulations. The position will also supervise a Junior Payroll position. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with experience in the Payroll field who is looking to continue their career in the private sector.
Our ideal candidate has 3+ years experience administrating payroll for a privately run organization with 200+ employees and is proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of products. They are a motivated self starter with the ability to work collaboratively and to continuously improve and simplify payroll processes.
- Ensure all employees are paid accurately and on their stated paydays.
- Run a weekly, semi-monthly and monthly payroll using the Insync/Ceridian payroll software.
- Set up, prepare, enter, balance and send for processing of all hourly and salary payrolls.
- Compute and enter journal entries for each payroll.
- Set up new hires, rate changes, address changes, direct deposit information, terminations and payroll deductions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who You Are:
- Some post secondary courses in the area of office or business administration.
- 3+ years experience running payroll for a private organization with 200+ employees.
- Proficient with the use of computers and payroll software (ie: Microsoft Office, Ceridian, ADP).
- Advance knowledge of federal, provincial and local regulations as they relate to the
This competition has been extended and will remain open until a successful candidate has been found. We thank everyone for their interest, however only successful applicants will be contacted. To apply for this position or to learn more about AMC Mining, please visit our website at: www.amcmining.com