Opportunity Awaits with AMC Mining!!!
Now Hiring a Quality Assurance/Quality Control Coordinator for the Agrium Vanscoy Ultimate Expansion (VAULT) Project located 40 kilometers outside of Saskatoon, SK. We are looking for someone to join our team in July until December 2014 during the final shutdown of the project.
Associated Mining Construction Inc. (AMC) is a rapidly growing organization with many opportunities for career growth and enrichment.
- Coordinate site QA/QC activities.
- Assist the Document Control and Turnover staff with their work as required.
- Perform internal field audits to confirm compliance with Quality Management Plan.
- Prepare procedures and methodologies for quality related scopes of work.
- Liaise with engineering and operations to ensure proper coordination of quality related work.
- Review submissions of quality documentation from sub-contractors and ensure compliance with site requirements, best practices, specifications and technical drawings.
- Compile and submit quality documentation including turnover packages, commissioning packages, audits, reports, ITPs, weekly updates, etc.
- Manage Non-Conformance logs, Inspection Request logs, deficiency lists and other quality tracking and reporting systems.
Who You Are:
- Underground mining experience is considered an asset.
- Experience working within an EPCM environment
- Technical degree or diploma
- 3+ years of experience in QA/QC role
Please apply to the career's section of our website www.amcmining.com by Friday, July 11th 2014 to be considered for this opportunity. We thank everyone who applies however only successful candidates will be contacted.