Now Hiring a Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) Coordinator for our Mosaic K3 Project located outside of Esterhazy, Saskatchewan.
Associated Mining Construction Inc. (AMC) is a rapidly growing organization with many opportunities for career growth and enrichment. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Reporting directly to the Chief Engineer, the QA/QC Coordinator is responsible for coordinating all quality efforts ensuring that QA/QC Technicians are performing their required duties, monitoring activities in the field, performing audits and ensuring that all quality documentation is being prepared in accordance with our Quality Management Plan.
- Coordinate site QA/QC activities.
- Assist the QA/QC Technicians with their work as required.
- Perform internal field audits to confirm compliance with Quality Management Plan.
- Prepare procedures and methodologies for quality related scopes of work.
- Liaise with engineering and operations to ensure proper coordination of quality related work.
- Review submissions of quality documentation from sub-contractors and ensure compliance with site requirements, best practices, specifications and technical drawings.
- Compile and submit quality documentation including turnover packages, commissioning packages, audits, reports, ITPs, weekly updates, etc.
- Manage Non-Conformance logs, Inspection Request logs, deficiency lists and other quality tracking and reporting systems.
- Other duties as may be requested by the project management team and/or project.
Who You Are
- Underground mining experience is considered an asset.
- Experience working within an Engineering, Procurement, and Construction Management (E.P.C.M.) environment is required
- Technical degree or diploma is required
- 5+ years of experience in QA/QC role in the mining industry is required
- This posting is for a camp based opportunity. Our typical employee works a 20 days on, 10 days off rotational schedule.
- Monday to Friday rotations may be available for local hires.
- Flights to and from site are provided for non local hires.
This competition will remain open until Monday, August 18th. We thank everyone for their interest, however only successful applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Associated Mining Construction Inc. (AMC) is a rapidly growing organization with many opportunities for career growth and enrichment. We...