Now Hiring a Project Controls Coordinator for the Agrium Vanscoy Ultimate Expansion (VAULT) Project located 40 kilometers outside of Saskatoon, SK
Associated Mining Construction Inc. (AMC) is a rapidly growing organization with many opportunities for career growth and enrichment. We are currently looking for individuals to join our team at the end of August during the shutdown of the Agrium Vanscoy Ultimate Expansion (VAULT) Project. This project is projected to continue until the end of November 2014.
- Engineering, Cost Control and Document Control, during the final shut down of the project.
- Maintain project control procedures and ensure that best practices in project cost and schedule control are applied.
- Report project progress with regard to cost and schedule on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Participate in the project scope and change management process and ensure timely completion and issuance of Project Change Notices by the project controls team.
- Update and analyze schedules for impact to critical path.
- Post secondary certification in Engineering, or related construction field.
- 2-4 years of relevant project experience in heavy construction preferably mining.
- Knowledgeable about design and construction processes and terms.
- Previous experience preparing and managing construction documents.
- Excellent computer skills, MSWord and Excel, including database manipulation.
- This posting is for a camp based opportunity. Our typical employee works a 20 days on, 10 days off rotational schedule, although this schedule may differ depending on future project needs.
- Monday to Friday rotations may be available for local hires.
- Flights to and from site are provided for non local hires.
To apply and for more information about AMC Mining please visit our careers site at www.amcmining.com. We thank everyone for their interest, however only successful applicants will be contacted.