Associated Mining Construction Inc. (AMC) is a rapidly growing organization with many opportunities for career growth and enrichment. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
We are currently looking for Electricians (Apprentice and Journeyperson) at our Colonsay project, located 65 km outside of Saskatoon.
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations and plan assigned work.
- Participation in the preparation of procedures and following of procedures in the course of their work.
- Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fibre-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components
- Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance
- Maintain, repair, install and test switchgear, transformers, switchboard meters, regulators and reactors
- Maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, alternators, industrial storage batteries and hydraulic/pneumatic electrical and fibre optic control systems
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices
- Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records
- May install, maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices
- Performs all other assigned duties, which may change over the course of the project.
Who You Are:
- Electrician trade certificate - Apprentice and Journeyperson is required.
- Completion of a three- to four-year apprenticeship program is preferred.
- Experience working in a safety sensitive environment
To apply for this position or to learn more about AMC, please visit our career site at: www.amcmining.com/careers/6/index.html
This competition will remain open until October 22, 2013. We thank everyone for their interest however only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.