Opportunity Awaits with AMC Mining!!!
Now Hiring a Turnover Coordinator for the Agrium Vanscoy Ultimate Expansion (VAULT) Project located 40 kilometers outside of Saskatoon, SK. We are looking for someone to join our team in July until December 2014 during the final shutdown of the project.
Associated Mining Construction Inc. (AMC) is a rapidly growing organization with many opportunities for career growth and enrichment.
- Review, catalogue and distribute all design drawings, shop drawings and other submittals and project documents.
- Receive all design drawings, log in project document control system, review, and distribute as required.
- Receive and log all shop drawings.
- Ensure timely distribution of all project documents to impacted organizations
- Prepare change notice summaries for owner/construction manager review.
- Ensure timely review of submittals by consultant and review.
- Scan or print and database the approved shop drawings. Keep current hard copies and file supersede version.
- Maintain and follow-up on document status lists and assist with scheduling and coordinating reviews and commitments
- Apply company document control standards to assigned work with little guidance
- Perform records audits
- Prepare & Compile Turnover Documentation into System Packages
- Communicate closely with the client regarding daily turnovers
- Assist QAQC with inspections as required
- Prepare and complete redlines
Who You Are:
- 2 – 3 years related experience in a Turnover or Document Control/Coordinator position is preferred
- Experience handling QA/QC documents
- Proficient with the Microsoft suite of products
Please visit our website at www.amcmining,com to apply by Thursday, July 3rd, 2014. We thank everyone who applies however only successful candidates will be contacted.
Associated Mining Construction Inc. (AMC) is a rapidly growing organization with many opportunities for career growth and enrichment. We...