Associated Engineering Employee Review

View all Associated Engineering reviews

Engaging workplace and exciting projects
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 May 2012
Associated Engineering is a consulting engineering firm which provides design and planning services for either the private or public sector.

A typical day could have been a variety of activities, including meeting with the client to discuss and plan the project, meeting with the engineering design team to coordinate work, or performing detailed design analysis.

The projects were highly interesting, the team was intelligent and outgoing, and at the end of the day there was concrete work that you could be proud of.

Other Associated Engineering Employee Reviews

Great environment
Proposals Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB6 December 2017
This was a good company to work for with a very friendly atmosphere and culture. They made me feel part of the team but this was a very short lived position.
So much potential
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC29 November 2017
This employer had so much potential. But I can certainly tell you I am being 100 percent honest in my review and if you want to keep your sanity — stay clear! Or stay with Transportation only - they have good managers, the rest, management hide behind Christianity to convince you they are good people. Are two faced and cowardly. Will bad mouth you even outside of work. Some aren't even qualified in discipline specific roles but what the heck if you have a pinky ring and are a shareholder then you can run a department no problem.

There are great people in this company but they are not the majority. Great people mostly leave out of frustration. I would never ever recommend anyone with any talent join this company. Unless you are a follower who can do as they say. You must have no morals or conscience. And pretend to demonstrate good ethics. Work somewhere else. Even if desperate.
Pros
Good location
Cons
They bad mouth each other

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Associated Engineering. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9