About the Company
Associa is one of the largest property management companies in the world, leading the industry in growth and technology. We operate in a diverse, flexible, team-based environment and believe in continual improvement in both our systems and people. Currently we are growing our core property management business with new technology services. We are refining and developing new systems to support our business and provide new services to our clients.
This is a full-time permanent position. As an Application Developer, you will
- Develop modules and applications defined by the Application Development Manager.
- Help define new modules, applications, workflows and processes
- Prepare documentation
Requirements & Qualifications
Ideally a candidate will have some formal training, degree or certificate, although experience will be considered.
You will be working in a diverse technical environment and face challenges connecting our systems together to support our end users and improve their experience and productivity.
- Experience with Windows Server Management (Active Directory, Terminal Services)
- Exceptional written and verbal communications
- A keen desire for continuous learning and self improvement
Nice to have
- Post Secondary degree
- Experience with Documentum Administration and Development, specifically workflows and jobs
- Experience with WPF
- Experience with WCF
- Experience with SharePoint
As a member of a small team you will:
- Report to the Application Development Manager.
- Wear many hats throughout the day.
- Have many opportunities to learn enterprise level systems, and to have influence in the technological direction of the company.
- Need to be flexible and be able to travel between various offices across the Lower Mainland.
Benefits and Salary
Salary will be based on experience and skill set. Technical training will be available in house.
How to Apply
Please forward your resume and a cover letter introducing yourself with the subject: Application Developer.