ASSA ABLOY HOSPITALITY

ASSA ABLOY HOSPITALITY Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fast paced
Field Service Coordinator (Current Employee), Richardson, TexasAugust 2, 2013
I schedule installers to install our product on hotel doors and/or universities.
we are more productive when we work together as a team.
Receiving Inspector (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 14, 2013
A typical day is inspecting material in preparing them to be received from vendors. The hardest part of the job is to learn all the parts that are going to be stock in the warehouse for inventory, manage your time for receiving/shipping with your co-worker working side by side to see which department needs more help.
Very poor work experience.
RMA Technician (Former Employee), Richardson, TX 75081June 19, 2012
Pros: not too bad a wage.
Cons: poor lower management.
Took me on with the promise of getting $2000 for hiring and training me for the job. No structured training. Best efforts to train me by my colleagues but workload meant they could not give their best. Supervisor always busy and rarely available for training or advice. Very much a teach yourself environment with little or no imformation to consult in – more... that capacity. Was given an important upgrade job with very little training (no one knew what they were doing). However picked up what I believed was the process through repetition. 3 months into the job and 6500 units "completed"......I was informed that I was only doing about 75% of the job. A test rig was available to complete the job but only available to Tech Support not to me, so I ask for one and was told it was not my job and my request was denied. I finished the project at 75%.
From that point on things went from bad to worse to the point that my dedication and work ethic appeared to be translated into trouble making and ultimately it became impossible for me to work there and I was forced to quit.
To add to the situation the company told the Unemployment Benefits office that I was thoroughly trained and benefits were denied. Been an uphill struggle ever since. – less
Fast Paced Environment
Technical Support Agent II (Former Employee), Richardson, TxFebruary 21, 2012
Pros: great learning environment
Cons: highly structured
The culture is highly structured with an emphasis on learning and growing willing employees.