Aspen Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive, team players co-worker and very nice place to work and growth
Junior Help Desk Specialists (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDDecember 16, 2015
Very busy and friendly environment and co-workers.
Productive and fun workplace. You will learn a lot with the team of wonderful people, I work with daily.
Fun Work Place
SQL Server DBA (Former Employee), Washington, DCDecember 1, 2015
I have learned a lot and experienced a lot at Aspen. I enjoyed working there with all the employees. The most enjoyable part of the job was to make the employees happy by solving their issues with the server.
Has potential
Anonymous (Current Employee), Aurora, CONovember 1, 2015
You must b a self starter, quick on your toes, critical thinking skills must be top notch. Must be willing to go the extra mile at every turn in order to be successful.
Interesting, wide learning and career growth opportunity
Production Pharmacist (Current Employee), Port Elizabeth, ECOctober 27, 2015
Pros: wide career growth
Cons: shift hours
Being a production pharmacist entails an overall production knowledge which involves production,engineering as well as pharmaceutical. It is a very good job that trains to work diligently, qualitatively application of Good manufacturing practises under pressure.great skills arquired
To operated a heavy machine
machine operator (Former Employee), west virginiaOctober 4, 2015
I learned to operated a big machine like dozer, kidlouder and tractors
etc. inrrigation construction force. worked with pressure and worked safety,
under staffed
EFDA (Current Employee), Smyrna, TNJune 17, 2015
I love the people I work with. I truly enjoy my patients. We are ALWAYS under staffed. I am only one person, not four. This is the only problem at this office.
productive and friendley enviorment
Office Clerk (Former Employee), Silver Spring, MDFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: helpful
Cons: short breaks
a typical day would start with filing any leftover work from the day before. Then I will go into matching up vender numbers with the checks so they can aslo be filed. As i am doing this i am aslo scannimg and making copies of diffrent documents upon request by any of the staff. Then once all the vender numbers are matched up i file them in the correct file alphabetically.Closer to the end of the work day I stuff and stamp account payable checks to be mailed out. Management was ok I felt comfortable asking any questions and that resulted in a very productive working enviorment. I learnt a lot of diffrent terminology dealing with accounting and how billing worked. I was the only office clerk in the office at the time but the people were also very helpful and were always making sure everything was ok. The hardest part was making sure everything was done correctly and properly when it is time for the audit. The most enjoyable part of the job was everyone was really nice and worked together to get things done on time.
Kept me working
Designer (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: work was good
Cons: uncertain future
Good people to work for. Kept me working at locations that were
challenging and had good people there. Management was pleasant to work with. Hardest part was knowing it was a contract situation and it had to end eventually.
Contractor Positions
Consultant (Current Employee), New JerseyDecember 20, 2014
Pros: good salary
Cons: contract work
I rated job security low because these are contractor positions with a specific contract length. The job security has nothing to do with Aspen itself, it is the company you are working at that will determine if your contract is extended or terminated early.
Productive and family friendly
Collection Development Specialist (Former Employee), Gaithersburg, MDNovember 19, 2014
The typical day was at this place was one that changed every day. I had a great manager who had an open door policy and was fair.
Work is not fun but dedication
Senior analyst - instrument technician (Current Employee), East London, ECSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: no teambuilding
Cons: to earn more money work a lo of overtime
Life at work is Ok in the sense that i do my daily calibrations and verificationbefore any body starts work. I try to finish this before everybody starts working because normally each group has a daily status meeting.
When i am done as aan expect in instrumentation analysts will come asking for assistance with their tasks.
Wwhat i have learned is that if you are friendly with people they will allways be confortable with you and always seek your help.
People when they make mistakes like to put a lbame on instrumen tand their leaders confront you as a technnician. You help everybody with everything and not get paid for your endless efforts
Management can be helpfull by implementing systems that can show instrument downtimes and causes to eliminate shifting blames.
The hardeest part of the job is when people do not know what they are doing,blame instruments,with experience get to solutions and the very same leader who you helped does not come to apologies.
The most enjoyable part is that you come to help everybody with any challenge and you feel like you are running the place.
Fun Workplace
Teaching Assistant (Current Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAJuly 30, 2014
Watch children when there kids are working out. It was fun because we got to play a lot of games with the children. I would of kept this job but had to move on to different jobs because of better pay.
Massage
Massage Therapist (Former Employee), Overland Park KSMarch 28, 2014
Great place to work, great hourly pay and wonderful clients. This business is no longer in business
It is very good company, in regards to work force management
Staffing IT coordinator (Current Employee), Washington, DCMarch 11, 2014
I like the working atmosphere, work relation and the job itself.
Being a volunteer
VOLUNTEER (Current Employee), EllensburgFebruary 18, 2014
A typical day is different here, because this is a volunteer agency. When I am "working" it involves office/clerical work and crisis intervention on a 24 hour hotline.
Wonderful place to learn about various departments
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Rockville, MDJanuary 17, 2014
My time at Aspen Systems (now a part of Lockheed Martin) taught me a lot about working together with different departments to create the overall success of a project. While working with so many creative employees, all working on conflicting deadlines at times, it forces one to work on your feet and come up with solutions fast. The management on the projects allowed for us to come up with ideas and come to them with suggestions of ideas to see what our thoughts were, making for a supportive environment.
productive fast pace
Press Operator (Former Employee), Kansas City, MONovember 8, 2013
Pros: good job with friendly people
Cons: had to eat on the go, beacause my machine stayed in motion
A lot of driving forklifts or clamp-trucks to keep paper rolls on the line ready to use, had friendly knowledgeable co-workers.
I enjoyed working for them.
Non IT-Network Central Office Engineer (Former Employee), New York, New YorkOctober 1, 2013
Pros: pleasant co-workers
As a contract worker for The Aspen Group @ Verizon, the staff was always very pleasant and helpful every time I called them. The hardest part of the job, I didn't get pay for any holidays or vacation time, and no medical benefits.

However, my contract lasted 2 and 1/2 years, and would like to go work for them again
Temp
Data Entry Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 1, 2013
"Always be on time" was the motto. Some jobs a couple of weeks, others a couple of months. It was always important to leave behind a good impression.
productinve and fun place to work
admin (Current Employee), port elizabethMay 30, 2013
learnt alot about the pharmaceutical side of business. would like to learn more. contract expires tomorrow, end of MAy 2013