POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT
Our Head Coach manages all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the store, including sales, customer service, recruiting, training, coaching, profits, and maintaining store standards. Supervises and manages all team players, including implementing and enforcing company policies and procedures and corporate directives. Maintains effective corporate office business partner relationships. Establish control-related standards and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieve business results through leading the team, managing the sales floor and ensuring sales plans are achieved.
- Must demonstrate strong product knowledge to effectively train and educate the rest of the team to meet goals.
- Responsible for recruiting staff to meet the availability needs of the business and retains talent that will contribute to the growth of the retail business/division. Develops team and formulates succession plans to maximize the opportunity for internal promotions.
- Manages controllable expenses to company guidelines and ensures overall profitability targets are met or exceeded.
- Ensures Loss Prevention policies and procedures are followed. Responsible for overseeing financial/sales audits and inventories to protect the store from internal and external shortages.
- Manages payroll and store scheduling within established guidelines to ensure proper coverage based on business needs.
- Supports and executes directives from Visual Merchandising, Operations and Marketing to ensure that information is properly communicated to the store team and that all deliverables are completed within specified deadlines.
- Communicates with Director of Retail regarding all team relations, day to day operations and any compliance related matters. Partners with Human Resources and direct reports to set goals for personal skills development.
- Demonstrates high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with customers, peers and management.
- Demonstrates high level of quality work, attendance and appearance.
- Adheres to all Company Policies & Procedures and Safety Regulations.
- Adheres to local, state and federal laws.
- Additional responsibilities assigned by supervisor related to your position/department.
- Ability to work varied hours, nights, days and weekends to support the business needs.
- Directly manages all store team players.
- Provides coaching, direction, develops and empowers direct reports.
- Ensures work flow and processes are to maximum efficiencies for business necessity.
- Interacts with all levels throughout organization including employees and outside vendors.
Indeed - 30+ days ago