1. Gather and update the market intelligence of paper/packaging industry in the respective countries;
2. Driving the activities and initiatives to maximize product penetration into the market;
3. Maintain relationship with existing customers;
4. Search and approach new customer to boost the sales performance;
5. Analyze and interpret trends to facilitate planning (including competition environment);
6. Establish effective professional relationship with all support departments in order to provide a professional quality service to customers;
7. Following closely the flows of sales order;
8. Analyze sales figures & forecasting future sales volume, price in order to maximize profits;
9. Respond to customer complaints & comments.
1. 2-3 years sales experience, knowledge of Coated Paper, Fine Paper, Office Paper, Art Board, and Specialty Paper would be a strong plus;
2. Excellent interpersonal, communication and coordinating skills, ability of getting along with the Local Agents/ Customers without much problem;
3. Familiar with territory market and culture
4. Integrity, proactive, goal-oriented, and self-motivated;
5. Great attention to details, and work hard, can take huge pressure;
6. Keep regular communication with Headquarters in Asia, good in English is required.