Ashton College's Ashton Connect program requires talented and motivated instructors to host live classes through our online webinar system. We're looking for dynamic instructors from across Canada who are excited to share their knowledge of the financial services industry with our students.
Ashton College is looking for instructors to facilitate the following online programs:
Canadian Securities Course (CSC)
Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
Certified Health Insurance Specialist (CHS)
Charter Life Underwriter (CLU)
Life License Qualification Program (LLQP)
Canadian Investment Funds Course (CIFC)
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in related fields
- Must possess certification in the course
- More than 3 years of practical experience in financial services industry
- Teaching experience, either online or in-class
- Effective and strong communication skills with excellent English (verbal, written, reading)
- Organizing, delivering, and evaluating specific instructional contents and materials
- Excellent problem-solving, decision-making, critical thinking, planning, and organizing skills
- Must be proficient at using online tools, be familiar with web-conferencing/webinar software, and confident using MS Office products.
Please forward your application, along with references, to Gerardo Picon, Director of Curriculum Development and Instruction
We are committed to providing you with a broad range of useful programs which are internationally recognized and accepted. Our programs are...