Ashley Furniture HomeStore

Ashley Furniture HomeStore Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Wonderful Work Environment
Temporary Worker (Former Employee), Pickering, ONJune 3, 2015
Fabulous team. Was only employed through temp agency for store setup, but would love to work full time here. Manager is wonderful
fast paced and constant changes
Manager (Current Employee), albertaApril 15, 2015
Pros: good income
Cons: not honest local regional management
Good place to work at if in retail. Mostly good management excdpt if you land up with a shrewed boss. Good team and good pay.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Calgary, ABDecember 8, 2014
Pros: there are good benefits for the employees.
During my tenure at Ashley Furniture, I can say that I enjoyed working in the homestore because my co associates are helping me during my training. They gave me enough training needs as Customer Service Representative. I got a good starting hourly rate and would give me an increase 3 months after.

Overall, it was a great opportunity to career at Ashley Furniture.
A great place to work and really show your talents
Merchandising Manager (Current Employee), Red Deer, ABMarch 6, 2014
A typical day at work is receiving floor product in the morning and then taking the product to the floor and decorating/ merchandising the product in a way that customers will be attracted to and purchase.
Productive workplace with friendly staff
Delivery Driver / Warehouse (Current Employee), Grande Prairie, ABFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: good hours
Cons: little room for advancement
A typical day at work would either take place in the warehouse or delivery truck. Involves moving furniture in and out of people's homes, bedroom + office setups, and dealing with customers.
Best furniture store out there!
Sales Profesional (Former Employee), Medicine Hat, AlbertaOctober 29, 2012
Pros: training, wage and friendly environment
Cons: weekends
I have worked for a few other major furniture chains in Medicine Hat. I must say I was really surprised by what Ashley Furniture had to offer when I interviewed with them, it sounded too good to be true – more... as the salary was 50% higher then the last place I worked. They told me I would get tons of training and they weren't kidding. I wasn't just thrown on the sales floor to fail and be forgotten about. Even a couple of months after starting, the management team stayed supportive and training was on going. There was always an incentive above the regular commissions and the incentives were actually obtainable. Commissions were higher than average with no profit sharing where the company takes a portion so that was nice. Benefits were top notch as well and any reimbursement took days to get back not months. The Sales Manager was so friendly and always there to help. She really promotes a team environment and is fair with everyone no favorites. I would go back in a heart beat if I could get weekends off. – less
Best furniture store out there!
Sales Profesional (Former Employee), Medicine Hat, AlbertaOctober 29, 2012
Pros: training, wage and friendly environment
Cons: weekends
A hard working and career oriented individual
Retail Sales Supervisor (Current Employee), Kamloops, BCJuly 10, 2012
Pros: team spirit
Cons: long hours, culture, salary/benefits, advancement
My typical day at work is an 9 hours shift with no or minimal break.
It is a great company to work with.

Ashley Furniture HomeStore Photos