Working closely with Regional Sales Managers and the inside MedCall Department, this position is responsible to lead the assessment, development and implementation of overall product and program training for field and inside sales teams.
- Create and develop training including curriculum, training, measurement, KPIs maximizing overall field and inside sales effectiveness and value to customers;
- Establish objectives, create/design, develop, facilitate and implement training programs for newly hired and tenured pharmaceutical sales representatives;
- Work directly with Client Brand team and provide on the design and development, production, implementation, coordination and evaluation of all product branding/tactical training activities relating to new and existing hires;
- Work with client’s teams to deliver product training, understanding brand issues and enhance product knowledge, and ensure appropriate communication and alignment with Brand team and sales teams around the training materials;
- Use understanding and experience of selling skills to transfer knowledge to field sales teams;
- Create group exercises for inside and field based teams;
- Apply adult learning concepts to lead and participate in development of ongoing training resources (print, web, CD, audio, video, distance);
- Develop and module presentations for use by field and inside sales (e.g.: opening, closing, objection handling etc.);
- Ensure all training modules are current, coordinated and updated to reflect present reality of product market;
- Act as the content expert and maintain relevant training documents and materials for all programs/products.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Couse of Adult learning is a plus;
- A minimum of three years of pharmaceutical sales experience required;
- 2+ years pharmaceutical training experience strongly preferred; or 4+ years overall training experience;
- Sales management or coaching experience is an asset;
- Must be bilingual French-English
- A practical understanding of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.;
- Instructional design in an e-learning environment;
Exceptional presentation and facilitation skills.
- Open o change
- Client and Customer Focus
- Emotional Intelligence
- Coaching for performance
Indeed - 7 months ago
Ashfield Canada is a leading provider of comprehensive, integrated, flexible sales and marketing solutions that are uniquely tailored to our...