Ashfield Canada is on the look for an experienced Pharmaceutical Sales Representative within the Respiratory field for a 12 months contract. The incumbent will be responsible for driving awareness of allergic asthma and treatment among community physicians in the province of Quebec.
- Increase awareness and educate community physicians on allergic asthma and Asthma Centers of Expertise
- Work with Specialist representatives in Quebec to achieve all territory business objectives including sales goals and growth
- Maintain a current level of knowledge on assigned product and allergic asthma
- Communicate and collaborate with all cross functional team members to ensure optimal alignment on business opportunities and priorities.
- University degree, health sciences or business administration
- Must be bilingual French-English
- Must have related sales experience in asthma within the territory
- Results-oriented and customer focused
- Highly energetic and self-motivated
- Ability to lead without authority
- Ability to collaborate effectively with various groups and commitment to team work
- Solid product knowledge and ability to learn detailed product
- Analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent territory management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Exceptional proven track record of performance
Indeed - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard
Ashfield Canada is a leading provider of comprehensive, integrated, flexible sales and marketing solutions that are uniquely tailored to our...