- Partner with Key Opinion Leaders and other Key Health Care Professionals and professional organizations in their therapeutic field for their region
- Develop and maintain strong collaboration with regional/national scientific experts and researchers
- Work closely with sales team to provide support for local initiatives: educational programs, round tables, regional consult meetings, train-the-trainer, speakers tours, symposia/conferences etc.
- Support the development and evaluation of preliminary protocols of Investigator Initiated Trials
- Supervise the execution of Investigator Initiated Trials and support post-marketing studies
- Identify and screen research proposals from institutions and individuals based on mutual scientific needs
- Support product/disease training for our client’s products
- Execute Medical Plan through field medical activities
- Lead regional medical/clinical initiatives and cooperate with sales team
- Assist Key Opinion Leaders in identifying treatment patterns and gaps, and support the development of new educational materials in collaboration with the medical and training departments
- Candidates must have a MD, PhD or Master (MSc) in health sciences, Pharm D, bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy
- Minimum of 1 year MSL/Clinical Advisor field position, preferably in cardiovascular/metabolic, & Dermatology therapeutic areas or 2 years in another pharmaceutical position (e.g. Medical Advisor or specialty representative)
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships with healthcare professionals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with diverse audiences
- Strong selling skills – a closer. Possess enthusiasm, passion, consistent high energy level
- Strong computer skills
What’s in it for you?
- A very competitive compensation package
- Very attractive incentive model
- Performance and development opportunities
Ashfield Canada is a leading provider of comprehensive, integrated, flexible sales and marketing solutions that are uniquely tailored to our...