As an experienced sales/customer service person you will join a dynamic and highly motivated team and will be responsible for assisting Senior Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives with initializing conversations and setting calls with Pharmacists and Physicians across Canada.
This is a 3 months pilot project which might be extended.
- Ensure accurate scheduling and confirmations of appointments
- Ensure high quality of appointments with defined reason/purpose for the call, clear understanding of the call and specific topics for discussion.
- Maintain adherence to presentation accuracy and best practices
- Conduct engaging, clear and concise professional verbal and written communication
- Meet assigned quota of high quality appointments
- Experience within the sales environment, outbound calling, and/or customer service experience
- Bilingual French-English
- Computer literate; capable on navigating multiple screens at the same time
- Seasoned professional who delivers results in a fast paced environment
- College Diploma
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Professional attitude and polished telephone communication skills
- Must have strong customer service and listening skills
- High Level of confidence and self-discipline
- Demonstrated, consistent success and achievement of Key Performance Indicators and targets in previous roles
- Positive attitude and outgoing personality, with strong self-motivation and desire to achieve goals
Indeed - 5 months ago
Ashfield Canada is a leading provider of comprehensive, integrated, flexible sales and marketing solutions that are uniquely tailored to our...