ASG

ASG Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
friendly and coperative work environment
Security Guard (Former Employee), torontoMarch 31, 2013
great supervisor, helpful and friendly
flexibility for schedulaing
applying high tech
high incentives
Stable and demanding work environment
Quality Manager (Current Employee), Benoni, GPMay 11, 2014
Pros: stability and back-up of a larger group
Cons: being rewarded the same as those who don't put in as much effort
High product variability means a lot of detail to take care of.
I have learnt to persevere and keep at it.
Co-workers are a mixture of people who are trying hard and as ever those who just make it through the day. It is important to take these approaches into account when needing to achieve the desired end result.
Motivating others to assist you in – more... achieving the company goals is the hardest part of the job.
Having those "winning moments" is the most satisfying part of the job ( when we've passed an audit, achieving sample approval on a part or reaching a good turnover figure for instance ). – less
Very good place to work
Shipping and Receiving Clerk / warehouse (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 22, 2014
Pros: safe work area's
I enjoyed working there. Like what i was doing and the management was very happy with my work
Warehouse House keeping
Temp Serivce for DTR (Former Employee), Greeneville, TNMarch 21, 2014
Pros: got take my breaks at the same time with the others in the factory
I was a supervisour over housekeeping,I learned how to run a copier,turn in time sheets at the end of the week,and learned how to order products when needed..made lots of friends in the company and loved working with my co-workers enjoy keeping everyone happy about how i cleaned and stocked,the hardest thing was running alot all over the factory but – more... that was my job and I liked what i did – less
productive
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee), Derby, ENGMarch 21, 2014
Pros: breaks
Cons: nice hours
learning different things every day
management were ok.............................................................
..................................................................................................
Has been a good company to work for
Quality Control Technician (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 6, 2014
Pros: benifits
Cons: company closure
I have a lot of friendly co workers, I'm currently looking for a new position due to the company closing.
Good Company to work with
Technician (Former Employee), Brunswick, GAFebruary 16, 2014
Installation and certification of fire, security and camera systems. I learned about the importance to personal and property protection. Co-Workers were great to work with.
Fun eork enviroment.
Laborer (Former Employee), Tazewell, TNJanuary 19, 2014
All the people are great to work with. The only down fall is that they don't do a lot of hiring on full time staff. They work a lot of non-full time employees, which means no benefits.
Trust worthy, Great work enviroment
Security Officer (Current Employee), Richmond, VANovember 5, 2013
Productive company, Excellent staff; enjoyed my site post, friendly staff; Very professional. Great benifit package.
BEST COMPANY
KU PHYSICAL SECURITY BRANCH MANAGER (Former Employee), Doha, DAWNovember 6, 2012
Pros: went by the kuwait labor law to the max.
THIS WAS THE BEST COMPANY THAT i'VE EVER WORKED FOR. TREATED EVERYONE WITH RESPECT REGUARDLESS OF PAY OR TITLE.
Very fun and comfortable environment to work in
Bill collector/ Customer service (Former Employee), Getzville, NYOctober 15, 2012
I loved this job, as a collector they gave their employees a lot of incentives to do their best. The hardest part of the job is the schedule, but if you can work around it, then this is a great company to work for.
constantly changing and challenging environment
Global Channel Manager (Former Employee), Naples, FLSeptember 25, 2012
Many new acquisitions, products, and services..... challenging and fresh environment in which to work within a creative atmosphere of like-minded co-workers.
Great Place to work.
Lead Project Manager/Program Manager (Former Employee), Pasadena , PleasantonAugust 27, 2012
Great Place to work. Nice work culture but lot of scope for process improvements.
Great Place to work.
n/a
tool setter (Current Employee), derbyAugust 27, 2012
setting a number of machines inclueding a tube laser, flatbed laser punch and cnc bending machines.
Working with shoes, what a dream come true.
Account Services Representative (Former Employee), Aliso Viejo, CAAugust 1, 2012
Pros: beautiful surroundings
Cons: break room was very small
Typical day at work was pretty relaxed. Track orders and notify clients of any delays if any. Sample season was complex but full of new experiences and gave me time to interact with other departments and learn more on our products. What I most enjoyed of working at ASG was my manger, she was always very helpful and happy to show me when I got stuck – more... in anything. – less
debt recovery
Debt recovery specialist/ Debt recovery supervisor (Former Employee), Amherst, NYJuly 20, 2012
Pros: flexablity with scheduling
Cons: vacation was allowed however punished for using it
asg was a good company to work for before the sold the company to an india based company however management was a solid core of people and company did not just hire anybody off the street co workers were fine and for the most part cared about thier job
75% of sales people emplyed less than a year !
Accout Manger (Former Employee), ManchesterJuly 2, 2012
Pros: sales culture
Cons: if in the usa, ok !
Enough said !

But no references for UK sites

Lack of Support - marketing, pre sales, post sales

200 plus products which you are tested on

Heavy mainframe emphasis
Productive and a Good workplace
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee), Fort Stewart, GAApril 26, 2012
Pros: the hours wasnt long for a second job, and enjoyed the work.
Cons: traveled to patients home, mileage
Very Good opportunity
Worked in the Community
Learn how to be a Receptionist
Traveled to patients homes for insurance procedures.
Wished business could have lasted longer.
overall rating 5
ambiente de las oficinas
Asistente de Almacén y departamento de finanzas (Former Employee), Aguascalientes, AGUAugust 16, 2014
Pros: tiene una hora de comida, y el horario era muy bueno.
Cons: .
Los días que trabaje en esta empresa, me sentí muy bien ya que el ambiente era muy bueno, convivía mucho con mis compañeros y jefes, aprendí mucho para el tiempo que estuve colaborando en esta empresa.