ASG Technologies Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great company
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ25 May 2017
Great people, great place to work. Team environment where everyone works together to get the job completed successfully. Enjoyed working at this company. I would like to find a company like ASG to work for in the future.
Pros
Team environment
Cons
Outsourced work to India
no possible advancement. Jobs are outsourced to India
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Arlingtion TX13 March 2017
Good benefits package, flexible work hours, good vacation times
Employees don't know the future of company and jobs being sent to India
No Transparency. Employees left in the dark. Getting rid of so many employees won't make this company great. Just getting ready for the next company sale.
Pros
Good and valuable coworkers
Cons
No possible future, jobs going to Chennai India
Compnay was in bankrupcy when I was there
Director of US and Latin America (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA6 March 2017
Since this company was in bankruptcy when I as working there I think my reviews would not be accurate. However my boss was great and the people working there were great.
Pros
Good compensation
Cons
Poor executive management
Very team oriented
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ4 November 2016
Working as a team on Software Development projects.
As an Agile team we had daily meetings to discuss what we
accomplished and if we had any road blocks going forward.

I would install the product, customize environments according to requirements. After product installed and customized, I would write/perform test to insure software was ready for
customer use. I would also report problems and talk with the customers in recreating problems reported in the software.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
long commute
Very positive team environment
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ24 October 2016
We learned to work as a team. We had a website called find an expert so if you were having a difficult problem solving an issue. you could search through the database and located someone who could help you with your problem. I really enjoyed the people are worked with on a daily basis.
Pros
The People
Cons
The traffic to get to work. I wish we could have worked from home even 1 day a week.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ASG Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8