This company is very small i was the only one working for the contractor. I learned a lot over the 7 months.
• Replace metal-halide lamps, capacitor, and ballast 400-1000watts
• Install/replace fluorescent lighting fixures including changing out bulbs or the ballast
• Ran power to a Rotary lift 208V with emergency shut off switch
• Find/Trace underground – more... cables that have been shorted together with an Amprobe AT-5000.
• Replace underground wires/ridge pipe to PVC SCH 80
• Panel upgrade to 200 amp, properly grounded with 2 ground rods 6ft apart
• Rewired a house up to code with new wires (old house didn’t have any ground)
• Install AFCI circuit breaker on lighting/bedroom circuits.
• Install GFI receptacles in bathrooms, kitchens, garage, and outdoors with weatherproof covers. – less