Arvin Sango Canada Inc. is a highly-automated manufacturer of automotive exhaust systems and body shell parts. We have an immediate opening for an Engineering Specialist in our new, start-of-the-art London, Ontario facility.
Reporting to our Engineering Supervisor, our Engineering Specialist will play a key role in our plant’s leadership team. This position serves as a key technical resource to our production floor. We are looking for a dynamic and versatile individual who is very hands-on. The successful candidate will be open-minded with a willingness to learn. Strong troubleshooting abilities are essential. Responsible for all technical facets of a small manufacturing facility, this role involves correcting machine failures and driving process improvements.
We are looking for candidates with the best combination of the following:
* Post Secondary Education in Engineering or Technology.
* 3+ years experience in industrial/manufacturing environment.
* Excellent interpersonal & leadership skills.
* Ability to organize and prioritize in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
* Demonstrated self-reliance, and a quick thinker.
* Experience with industrial robots (Fanuc preferred).
* Experience with PLCs (Mitsubishi preferred).
* CAD competency, reading and understanding of drawings and blueprints.
Interested candidates should apply with a cover letter and resume outlining their experience, education and salary expectations.
Accommodations may be requested in advance of the interview process.
Arvin Sango Canada Inc. is a Tier I supplier of exhaust and body shell assemblies.