Arvato

Arvato Employee Reviews

good working environment
Tier 2 Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONJuly 10, 2014
Receive escalation calls from tier1 agents for further troubleshooting. Troubleshoot internet connection, slow speed, connect but can’t browse a web site. Setup Outlook, Outlook Express and Mac Mail. Install security software and setup home networking.
fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  kitchenerJuly 5, 2014
not much work, it was a contract people there was nice, shorts breaks tho .
ATMOSPHERE WAS GOOD.
Customer Service/Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 23, 2014
Overall experience was good.Typical day would be constantly taking calls,handling customers with a variety of issues.I learned alot there I also got my T.I.C.O certificate from there.Management was OK at my location. My co-workers was always glad to help if I had a client/customer on the phone who was a little irate,we helped each other.Hardest part of the job was not knowing if the campaign u were doing was going to come to an end.The most enjoyable part of the job was helping the customers and hearing the gratitude they felt when I was able to help.
Pros
hot lunch, computers in lunch room, managements was very understanding at times.
Cons
location was a bit secluded at night esp if you don't drive.
relaxing atomesphere
English/Portuguese Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Scarbourgh ONMarch 29, 2013
Typical day at work would be dealing with customer complaints and resolving them in a profissional manner. Co-workers were great we all worked together as a team. The hardest part of the job was the changing schedule. Really enjoyed helping customers and the office enviroment was very enjoyable. I learned how to work under pressure and handle many tasks with ease.
Pros
every friday we had something to look forward to, like free lunches, dress down day, and other fun events like company bbq's
Cons
shift hours