Arvato Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Do not apply
Supervisor/Team Leader (Former Employee), Kitchener, ONMarch 22, 2016
Pros: Nothing.
Cons: WORST. JOB. EVER.
Literally the worst job I've ever had.
Management and supervisors don't get paid enough to make them care about their jobs.
This job sucks the life out of you. You sit at a desk, being harped at by supervisors who use passive aggressive fear tactics to make people feel like they're about to be fired.

Terrible hours. Staff are unwilling to be flexible. "some weekends" means all.

Seriously. Avoid this place like the plague.
VERY low pay for the position
Customer Service - Banking (Former Employee), Kitchener, ONJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: on a good transit route
Cons: long hours, low pay, poor management
Other jobs that have the exact same role pay 50% more per hour. This company pays minimum wage to start. A major insurance company pays 17.00 to start (this is the same for many other companies), however Arvato pays very, very low to maximize their own profit. Hence the constant hiring, because of the very high attrition.
fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), kitchenerJuly 5, 2014
not much work, it was a contract people there was nice, shorts breaks tho .
ATMOSPHERE WAS GOOD.
Customer Service/Technical Support (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 23, 2014
Pros: hot lunch, computers in lunch room, managements was very understanding at times.
Cons: location was a bit secluded at night esp if you don't drive.
Overall experience was good.Typical day would be constantly taking calls,handling customers with a variety of issues.I learned alot there I also got my T.I.C.O certificate from there.Management was OK at my location. My co-workers was always glad to help if I had a client/customer on the phone who was a little irate,we helped each other.Hardest part of the job was not knowing if the campaign u were doing was going to come to an end.The most enjoyable part of the job was helping the customers and hearing the gratitude they felt when I was able to help.
relaxing atomesphere
English/Portuguese Customer Service (Former Employee), Scarbourgh ONMarch 29, 2013
Pros: every friday we had something to look forward to, like free lunches, dress down day, and other fun events like company bbq's
Cons: shift hours
Typical day at work would be dealing with customer complaints and resolving them in a profissional manner. Co-workers were great we all worked together as a team. The hardest part of the job was the changing schedule. Really enjoyed helping customers and the office enviroment was very enjoyable. I learned how to work under pressure and handle many tasks with ease.