Arvato Employee Reviews in Canada

Do not apply
Supervisor/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ONMarch 22, 2016
Literally the worst job I've ever had.
Management and supervisors don't get paid enough to make them care about their jobs.
This job sucks the life out of you. You sit at a desk, being harped at by supervisors who use passive aggressive fear tactics to make people feel like they're about to be fired.

Terrible hours. Staff are unwilling to be flexible. "some weekends" means all.

Seriously. Avoid this place like the plague.
Pros
Nothing.
Cons
WORST. JOB. EVER.
VERY low pay for the position
Customer Service - Banking (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ONJanuary 14, 2015
Other jobs that have the exact same role pay 50% more per hour. This company pays minimum wage to start. A major insurance company pays 17.00 to start (this is the same for many other companies), however Arvato pays very, very low to maximize their own profit. Hence the constant hiring, because of the very high attrition.
Pros
on a good transit route
Cons
long hours, low pay, poor management
good working environment
Tier 2 Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONJuly 10, 2014
Receive escalation calls from tier1 agents for further troubleshooting. Troubleshoot internet connection, slow speed, connect but can’t browse a web site. Setup Outlook, Outlook Express and Mac Mail. Install security software and setup home networking.
fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  kitchenerJuly 5, 2014
not much work, it was a contract people there was nice, shorts breaks tho .
ATMOSPHERE WAS GOOD.
Customer Service/Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 23, 2014
Overall experience was good.Typical day would be constantly taking calls,handling customers with a variety of issues.I learned alot there I also got my T.I.C.O certificate from there.Management was OK at my location. My co-workers was always glad to help if I had a client/customer on the phone who was a little irate,we helped each other.Hardest part of the job was not knowing if the campaign u were doing was going to come to an end.The most enjoyable part of the job was helping the customers and hearing the gratitude they felt when I was able to help.
Pros
hot lunch, computers in lunch room, managements was very understanding at times.
Cons
location was a bit secluded at night esp if you don't drive.
relaxing atomesphere
English/Portuguese Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Scarbourgh ONMarch 29, 2013
Typical day at work would be dealing with customer complaints and resolving them in a profissional manner. Co-workers were great we all worked together as a team. The hardest part of the job was the changing schedule. Really enjoyed helping customers and the office enviroment was very enjoyable. I learned how to work under pressure and handle many tasks with ease.
Pros
every friday we had something to look forward to, like free lunches, dress down day, and other fun events like company bbq's
Cons
shift hours