Arvato

Arvato Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
good working environment
Tier 2 Technical Support Agent (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJuly 10, 2014
Receive escalation calls from tier1 agents for further troubleshooting. Troubleshoot internet connection, slow speed, connect but can’t browse a web site. Setup Outlook, Outlook Express and Mac Mail. Install security software and setup home networking.
fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), kitchenerJuly 5, 2014
not much work, it was a contract people there was nice, shorts breaks tho .
ATMOSPHERE WAS GOOD.
Customer Service/Technical Support (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 23, 2014
Pros: hot lunch, computers in lunch room, managements was very understanding at times.
Cons: location was a bit secluded at night esp if you don't drive.
Overall experience was good.Typical day would be constantly taking calls,handling customers with a variety of issues.I learned alot there I also got my T.I.C.O certificate from there.Management was OK at my location. My co-workers was always glad to help if I had a client/customer on the phone who was a little irate,we helped each other.Hardest part of the job was not knowing if the campaign u were doing was going to come to an end.The most enjoyable part of the job was helping the customers and hearing the gratitude they felt when I was able to help.
relaxing atomesphere
English/Portuguese Customer Service (Former Employee), Scarbourgh ONMarch 29, 2013
Pros: every friday we had something to look forward to, like free lunches, dress down day, and other fun events like company bbq's
Cons: shift hours
Typical day at work would be dealing with customer complaints and resolving them in a profissional manner. Co-workers were great we all worked together as a team. The hardest part of the job was the changing schedule. Really enjoyed helping customers and the office enviroment was very enjoyable. I learned how to work under pressure and handle many tasks with ease.
productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Administrator (Current Employee), Milton Keynes, ENGJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: bonus schemes
I have learnt alot from working at Arvato. I came from a retail background and manged to adapt to office work and love the job. Was trained in all aspects of Arvato even though i was based in the office and was trained up in the warehouse to help out over peak season. Management are really helpful and so are the colleaugues I work with. At Arvato we distribute 95% of the music industry. My Job was customer service administrator. We place orders using computer systems for customers and lables wanting Cd's and DVD's and we make sure there queries are answered in a timely manner. Great company to work for.
Enjoyed working as a team
Material Handler (Former Employee), Pleasant Prairie, WIJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: good hours
Cons: seasonal/lay offs
In this position, I strengthened my mathmetical and organizational skills.
Good working enviorment
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee), gurgoanNovember 2, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours
Helpfull management,good plave to work at.
overall great working enviorment.
my work
French customer services representative (Current Employee), Slough, ENGOctober 9, 2014
The most enjoyable part of my job are to meet new people who speak different languages and to work in the fashion.
Great place to work!
Quality Assurance Documentation Specialist (Former Employee), Duncan, SCSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: great work enviroment
Cons: lack of timely communication in certain situations
I had some of the best co-workers at Arvato. I really enjoyed consistent need for out-of-the- box thinking that the position required. The hardest thing about the position was at times getting people to come to a consensus on solutions.
the job was satisfactory, work place was good,
Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee), GurgaonSeptember 2, 2014
Started with Team meeting
working on servers
Transparent
Very cooperative
Handling typical issues
Client interaction on day to day basis
Productive and fun workplace.
Inventory Control Team Lead (Current Employee), Pleasant Prairie, WIJuly 3, 2014
Great job for gaining experience, room for growth and job stability.
productivity
customer respone excutive (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHJune 22, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
company is nice till now every thing is fine i am new to this company
Great people, lack of job security.
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee), LiverpoolJune 12, 2014
Pros: supportive team leaders and seniors
Cons: unpredictable shift patterns
I genuinely liked the team I worked with at Arvato, from my co-workers to the HR, Quality, and management teams.

Work was fairly straightforward, answering calls and handling account queries and complaints from customers.

There was however a lack of job security and this ultimately lead to the closure of the centre.
It was factory work with long hours.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Weaverville, NCJune 5, 2014
I stood on the assembly line and packaged cds
most people were nice
hours were long
Not a good review
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Yakima,WAMay 22, 2014
Worst company I have ever worked for they wont accommodate me and I cannot sit for 8 straight hours.
Repair Facility
Lead Electronics/RF Technician (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLApril 24, 2014
The job technical and task oriented. I had a quota to meet daily. I learned how to pay very close attention to detail with this position.
Productive and Hard Worker
PRODUCTION DATA CLERK / KRONOS CLERK (Former Employee), Pleasant Prairie, WIApril 4, 2014
My expectation every day is to use what I learned from my experience such report, analyze, organize and mainly be responsible and able to work in groups to make decisions. My greatest satisfaction in my work is to do it on time and well done.
Nice!
Saddle Stitcher and Machine Operator (Former Employee), Val Verde, CAMarch 20, 2014
i'd Jump on My saddle stitch Machine & Print My Share of books with options of more to choose, Learned about machinery, medical books, & media factories.
Co-Workers were nice we kept each other on each others toes.
Hardest Part was it was a temp agency job.
Most Enjoyable was Learning The Machine & others like it.
awful place to work
client services (Former Employee), pleasant prairie, wiMarch 18, 2014
Cons: terrible environment
The bosses are not supportive and it is a bad work environment. People are very snobby.
Productive and concentrative work place.
Packer (Former Employee), Wednesbury, ENGMarch 6, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: you were only working when you got a phone call.
During a typical day at work, you would get 3 breaks, which one of them was your lunch break. However for smokers, it wasnt allowed to go outside during work hours which meant that smokers couldnt leave the warehouse otherwise they wouldnt be allowed in. The day looked pretty simple, everyone was given a task of what to do and it had to be done to meet the targets set by the higher staff. Ive learned how to adapt into a work place, as that was my first work experience after leaving high school, and ive also improved my individual and team work skills, as the job requested that. Most of the co- workers where really supportive,where some werent pleasant. The harderst part of the job was to ensure that targets were met at the end of the day, as you had to work fast and have a good eye for detail at the same time. Ive mostly enjoyed working with people in this job as ive made some really good friends there, who i still keep in contact with.

1 2 3 4 5

About Arvato

Trends alter consumer behavior, thus also changing the relationship between companies and their customers. As a result, we are – Read more