arvato SCM Ireland Limited

arvato SCM Ireland Limited Employee Reviews in Canada

no comment
Bilingual Training and Quality Manager (Former Employee) –  kitchenerDecember 3, 2013
no comment - company laid me off due to cut backs. I was a Training and Quality Manager when I was let go
very good management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  torontoNovember 13, 2013
Big company, management good, co workers diverse, jobs aren't that easy
Pros
management lenient
Cons
tight schedule
Professional, fast pace, changing environment
Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ONOctober 24, 2013
There was an open door policy. Learned to adjust very quickly, as structural information can change on a weekly bases.
Lively, multicultrual co workers.Developed a skill and knowlege on how to deal with each culture and each varieties of personalities
Pros
flexiblity to grow
Not Bad For A Call Centre
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ONOctober 3, 2013
The work itself isn't too bad for a call centre environment. Team leads and quality assurance members are willing to help and coach to promote performance improvement. Supervisors are generally approachable.

Due to constant outsourcing, it's nearly impossible to move up in the company. Experience in one line of business will not necessarily be considered when transferring to another.
Pros
pizza days when working mandatory holiday shifts.
Cons
constant pressure to work all holidays, pay raises are rare.
Terrible Company
CSR (Former Employee) –  KitchenerAugust 14, 2013
Arvato is a terrible company to be a customer service rep for.

-they will throw their CSRs under the bus to maintain business or appease clients
-terrible pay for the work, responsibility, and level of stress involved
-no employee morale
-ridiculous security policies (no cell phones on the floor, no internet access, no bags or coats at your desk)
-even though the workplace is filthy, no food or drink at your desk
-operates at 24/7 with no employee parking spaces
-training does not in any way prepare you for the position itself
-out-dated computers and systems are always crashing

the ONLY thing there is to like about this job are the people you meet.
Pros
the people
Cons
everything else
Busy
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  KitchenerJuly 12, 2013
Fast paced environment,friendly clients,easy access.Hardest job would be dealingwith children who did not want any treatment to be done but I handled that very well.
Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ONApril 21, 2013
A typical day depends on what account you work for.

You may have to work Sat and Sunday to start, but may get on of them off later (depends on account)

Age range of employees can be from 17 - over 60.

You sometimes have to deal with people yelling or cursing at you over the phone.
Pros
good benefits.
Cons
may have to work afternoons and weekends
Good environment
Customer service agent (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ONApril 3, 2013
I learned how to deal with people.
Co-workers were great especially our supervisors they were very helpful.
The hardest part of this job when we used to receive back to back calls and we didn't have time take a breath.
The most enjoyable part is when when I solve the customer problem and have this great feeling that I have done something.
exciting, talking about travel
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ONFebruary 8, 2013
making reservation with miles, update files, making retro actives adjustment for miles, translation.
I learn more about my Geography , places like Madagascar in Africa
The Management was awesome always ready to help and was understanding when personal issue arise
no problem with my coworker i got along with all
the Amadeus program was hard for the eyes black screen and green letters and numbers all day
talking about traveling with the customer while looking for availability
Pros
awesome environment to work in, mostly positive customer
Cons
distance, and cost of parking
Customer Service Rep.
Microsoft Store - Sales (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ONFebruary 7, 2013
Revolving door. People come and go. Poor salary. Management changes as well.
Inbound Microsoft Technician
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 22, 2013
Answering calls regarding Microsoft's xbox360 technical support. Entering customer information in database. Making service orders and troubleshooting.
Pros
pool table
Cons
longs hours sitting
Learned quiet a new deal of how microsoft works with its customers in relation to technological changes it offers for them
Client Services Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ONJanuary 18, 2013
Worked With Microsoft projects as an IT technical Support analyst for customers using windows 8 professional, trouble shoot and helped train new employees within arvato on knowing how to troubleshoot problems and queries customers face of windows 8 on daily basis. helped place orders for windows 8 and assisted customers in payments, refunds, shippment procedure and provided them information on system requirements and technology that Microsoft windows 8 and the new Microsoft surface tablet had to offer them
Pros
good experience in customer service technical support
Cons
very few breaks
Great learning experience and training as well
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, OntarioJanuary 7, 2013
I was only there for 8 weeks, but I really enjoyed the work environment. Everyone was friendly and it was a very relaxed. Management was great, they answered any questions I had and explained the answers in a way I could understand.
Not a long term means of employment
NA (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ONJanuary 2, 2013
This Company is like a revolving door, countless people have come and gone in a matter of a few years, pay is meager by any means and the clients arnt all together, if you decide to have this as your employer, be cautious
Cons
mostly everything
Productive and Update on latest Technology
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ONDecember 23, 2012
Working atmosphere in Arvato is really awesome, I really enjoy myself whenever I enter in office, which give me positive energy. Apart from these working staff is very cooperative which really useful in company productivity for team work.
A very productive and fun place to work in, great managers and supervisors
Customer Services Representative, Ally Bank (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ONOctober 22, 2012
A typical day at work is always very busy,
I learnt how to treat each clients on the phone like a King, consciously rendering a 5 star service at all times.
The Management is great, having been an open door policy place

Co workers are great and warm

The hardest part of the job is not being able to resolve a client issue at a phone conversation because of a changed policy or fluctuating interest rate affecting the yield to maturity on the bond.

The most enjoyable part of the job is talking on the phone and resolving issues daily.
Pros
there is room for growth
Cons
nothing that i know of
multicultural environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ONOctober 17, 2012
Busy fast paced, where one can learn how to multitask verbaly...answer several calls in diferent languages but always writing notes on mbr's profile in English.
The co-workers are the most enjoyable part of the job and the worst is that employees can be switched to a different department any time and any day without previous notice
Pros
you can trade/switch shifts with co-workers
Cons
you can be sent home in the middle of shift if it's not busy
good
Inbound Travel Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  torontoAugust 22, 2012
good working environment. good pay, nice people . A typical day would be to login and sell , sell sell. I learned alot about how to sell.
Pros
good environment
Cons
speechless
Support ALly bank US Customers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ONAugust 13, 2012
Learned alot about the banking system in the US,I was always questioned when I was off sick and they lied when I gave letter from surgeon.
Training was never up to par
Pros
open door policy
Cons
management never listened to complaints
Financial Customer Service Representative
Financial Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ONAugust 12, 2012
Great place to work and great co-workers. Excellent experience working with banking.
Pros
free lunches during holidays
Cons
rotating work shifts

arvato SCM Ireland Limited Reviews by Location