arvato SCM Ireland Limited

arvato SCM Ireland Limited Employee Reviews

Bad management
Adwords Helpdesk (Former Employee) –  Dublin29 May 2015
- I started at 8 a.m and ended at 5:00 p.m.
- We gave support for Google Adwords.
- Small team with too much cases.
- When you think it can't get any worse the management comes with great idea to also start giving support for Google my business.
Because the Google My business helpdesk is a mess. They got so much cases its ridicoulous. A lot of people working there call in sick often thanks to the pressure.
- When needed you also have to back up Google barrowstreet.
You do the same work as them only they make 8000 euro a year more.
- Most unfair bonus structure I have ever seen,even quality agrees with this.
- Scoring system is also a very unfair system,again quility agrees when you complain about it.
Get a survey on the wrong channel ( for example email ) and your score drops dramaticly,which cost you ur bonus.
The whole week happy customers and one customer who isnt happy on the wrong channel,and quality is knocking on your door.
- Management ignores you,they cant even say hi , but when they see another manager or person with higher function they act like there the most fun person in the world.
Exception is one manager,only person you can go for a beer with on friday after work. He can be hard but in a fair way.
- After 5 you dont get payed,so if your on the phone or chat with a customer after 5 ,you work for free.
- HR is very good and very helpfull , even if your frustraded and want a talk,they listen and take you serious.
- free good quaility coffee,free drinks if ur fast enough to get it.
- If you get a language bonus the salary is ok
- Trainers Adwords
  more... are very good,trainer Google My Business is complete the opposite. Very rude ,gets in fights with people during training,insultive.
- People leave the company quick,from the people I was in training with noone works there anymore.
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
extreme workload
Arvato is a great place to work
senior billing (Current Employee) –  East point Business park15 April 2014
A typical day in work would be to start at 7.30 in the morning ( I am a senior for a team of 8 ), firstly I would have open our in house system which we use to book our bank accounts, I would need to download reports that enables us to our daily work, during the day I would do quality check for my team, I would perform Control checks of all the 57 accounts with nearly all being different currencies we deal with, I also perform daily and Monthly reconciliation's.

I deal with my manage, team leader and supervisor on a daily basic and we have a good working relationship, they are approachable and understanding when needed.

The team I work with is filled with different personalities and different langue’s, we have polish, Spanish, Italian, Russian with in the team and much more working with in the Company.

I don't find anything hard about my Job if I have any problem the management and HR Department are very approachable and are always there willing to help.

the Most enjoyable part of my job to meeting new people and striking up new friendship and being able to work well as a team, knowing that my team find me approachable and know I am there to help them as much as I can ad if I cant help them I will find someone that can.

I have enjoyed working for Arvato over the past 11 years there has been ups and downs, I have meet some amazing friends and have learned more than I could have ever imagined and am very grateful for all the experience I have gained from so many departments and people, but now I feel its tie to move on to bigger and better things.
Pros
Great benfits, Health care, travel allownace, summer parties, Christmas parties, awards monthly for good work
Cons
Month ends, long hours, not enough money