arvato SCM Ireland Limited Employee Reviews

A great experience, my first one in Ireland
Transactional specialist (Former Employee) –  Dublin, D3 September 2015
I was hired here for a short term contract. However, I met lot of things, specific software, I improved a lot my vocabulary and what it is like to work for a huge company.
Pros
I met people from all around the world. Great team work.
Cons
I would have liked to earn a higher salary.
Good enviroment and multi-cultural staffs.
Transaction Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dublin, D2 September 2015
My work day starts reviewing the cases logged in my "queue" so that I am able to check the contracts, signature dates, compliance dates to activate agreements through the internal tools and programs.
I learned how important is keeping Customer / Partners satisfaction when the outcome is valuable.
The hardest part of my job is reach the targets at Fiscal Year / Quarter Year End, however is the time to enjoy when the job is done and the targets have been reached.
Pros
Cross Training
Cons
Long shifts at busy time
Bad management
Adwords Helpdesk (Former Employee) –  Dublin29 May 2015
- I started at 8 a.m and ended at 5:00 p.m.
- We gave support for Google Adwords.
- Small team with too much cases.
- When you think it can't get any worse the management comes with great idea to also start giving support for Google my business.
Because the Google My business helpdesk is a mess. They got so much cases its ridicoulous. A lot of people working there call in sick often thanks to the pressure.
- When needed you also have to back up Google barrowstreet.
You do the same work as them only they make 8000 euro a year more.
- Most unfair bonus structure I have ever seen,even quality agrees with this.
- Scoring system is also a very unfair system,again quility agrees when you complain about it.
Get a survey on the wrong channel ( for example email ) and your score drops dramaticly,which cost you ur bonus.
The whole week happy customers and one customer who isnt happy on the wrong channel,and quality is knocking on your door.
- Management ignores you,they cant even say hi , but when they see another manager or person with higher function they act like there the most fun person in the world.
Exception is one manager,only person you can go for a beer with on friday after work. He can be hard but in a fair way.
- After 5 you dont get payed,so if your on the phone or chat with a customer after 5 ,you work for free.
- HR is very good and very helpfull , even if your frustraded and want a talk,they listen and take you serious.
- free good quaility coffee,free drinks if ur fast enough to get it.
- If you get a language bonus the salary is ok
- Trainers Adwords
  more... are very good,trainer Google My Business is complete the opposite. Very rude ,gets in fights with people during training,insultive.
- People leave the company quick,from the people I was in training with noone works there anymore.
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
extreme workload
Very busy enviroment and lots of overtime not paid
Auditor Transactional Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sandyford20 May 2015
I have improved my skills in this company, I have a permanent contract and I like my role, but the management and the conditions (salary, overtime, ...) are not good at all. My co-workers are very helpful.
Pros
Permanent contract, the co-workers
Cons
Overtime, salary, schedules
Productive workplace
Clerical Administrator (Current Employee) –  Dublin, D13 March 2015
Working day starts from 9am till 5:30pm. I inspected the documents related to incomes (wages, savings, investments, value of the second property, rental incomes, maintenance payments, payments from the social welfare) and outgoings (mortgage, mortgage protection, house insurance, rental outgoings etc)
Pros
dealing with lots of different kind of information
Cons
stress
overall very good
Account advisor (Current Employee) –  East Point Business Park, Dublin 325 February 2015
clear and swift hiring process, very good job culture, good salary and benefits. Discounts for various institutions, gyms and shopping
Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Sandyford, D16 February 2015
Not enough challenging
after 3 years I have need and the feeling to do and that I could do more. Company is good organised, constantly changing and trying to find own way in the business. Lots of challenges for the business, not so many for the employees
Pros
Great people
Cons
Hight rotation
A vibrant and fun environment.
Administrator (Current Employee) –  East Point Business Park5 February 2015
There are excellent systems and structures in place to support staff in their work. A good system with team leaders where we have an opportunity to receive feedback and to suggest new ideas.
I have developed my time management skills and ability to reach targets and work within agreed time frames.
Pros
subsidized canteen, excellent training
Cons
no permanent contract
exciting fast pased enviroment which I enjoyed
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Dublin1 February 2015
logging and filing applications

processing applications using personal information sent from clients

data entry of information recieved into Oracle

over 60 team members fast pased enviroment
Arvato Finance a great place to work
It-Coordinator Arvato Finance Ireland (Former Employee) –  Clontarf, D30 September 2014
Great place to work. I was made redundant as was 30 % of the company, otherwise i still would be working here
Good place
Transaction Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dublin16 September 2014
I enjoy working with my co-workers, the hardest part is the long hours! I have learned many skills which I hope will help me in the long term!
Pros
Cheaper lunch
opertor teamleader
CAREER HISTORY (Former Employee) –  Balbriggan, D20 August 2014
In my time working for arvato digital services I had a great time working with the people everybody work as a team and when busy times were there and overtime was needed we all pulled together there was allways a good reward at the end of the year.
Pros
canteen was great the food was 100%
Cons
12 hour shifts was great
Challenging task and friendly work environment
Account executive (Current Employee) –  EAST WALL BUSINESS PARK DUBLIN 330 May 2014
My daily task at Arvato finance will normally be resolving issues through ticketing system ,applying payments using Oracle system ,invoice adjustments ,daily control check , my weekly and month end tasks are reconciliation of all the bookings done ,intercompany reconciliation ,creating and updating of procedures ,training new starters and any other task requested by team leader.My most enjoyable task will be resolving queries through ticketing system and reconciliation .
Pros
Free travel ticket
Cons
COMMUTING TIME
Great Place to work
Senior Collections Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dublin, D16 May 2014
Was one of the best companies that I worked up to today.
Great team work, targets, daily challenges.
Arvato is a great place to work
senior billing (Current Employee) –  East point Business park15 April 2014
A typical day in work would be to start at 7.30 in the morning ( I am a senior for a team of 8 ), firstly I would have open our in house system which we use to book our bank accounts, I would need to download reports that enables us to our daily work, during the day I would do quality check for my team, I would perform Control checks of all the 57 accounts with nearly all being different currencies we deal with, I also perform daily and Monthly reconciliation's.

I deal with my manage, team leader and supervisor on a daily basic and we have a good working relationship, they are approachable and understanding when needed.

The team I work with is filled with different personalities and different langue’s, we have polish, Spanish, Italian, Russian with in the team and much more working with in the Company.

I don't find anything hard about my Job if I have any problem the management and HR Department are very approachable and are always there willing to help.

the Most enjoyable part of my job to meeting new people and striking up new friendship and being able to work well as a team, knowing that my team find me approachable and know I am there to help them as much as I can ad if I cant help them I will find someone that can.

I have enjoyed working for Arvato over the past 11 years there has been ups and downs, I have meet some amazing friends and have learned more than I could have ever imagined and am very grateful for all the experience I have gained from so many departments and people, but now I feel its tie to move on to bigger and better things.
Pros
Great benfits, Health care, travel allownace, summer parties, Christmas parties, awards monthly for good work
Cons
Month ends, long hours, not enough money
Collections Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Dublin, D18 February 2014
Over the years that I've worked here I have met a lot of great people, which is part of the reason I'm with the company for so long. I've been given opportunities to grow and advance my career several times. arvato is a great place to work and I'd recommend it.
Collections analyst
Collections analyst (Current Employee) –  Dublin, D8 January 2014
Good personal experience as this has been my first experience in a financial role
Professional training system, good place to work
Transaction Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dublin 1830 August 2013
I was responsible for maintaining strict service levels with client activities and for validating contractual information, entering and coordinating Agreements/Orders in to Microsoft Dynamics CRM. My duties included also reviewing Agreements & Orders to ensure all legal requirements are met and documentation is complete. I possessed and enforced an expert level of understanding current revenue recognition guidelines as established by Finance & compliant with Sox procedure. I worked at complete analysis and investigation of queries related to specific Microsoft Business Programs, Orders and Contracts. I routinely evaluated workload and prioritize based on the Company revenue needs, customer sensitivity and follow guidance from Senior Team members. Served as backup support to others on the team with the resolution of more complex or unusual problems. I worked with all level of the organization as well as the Companies partners to meet customer business needs and suggested more efficient ways for processing of work; learned new areas for possible future ownership.
TRANSACTION SPECIALIST
TRANSACTION SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Sandyford, Dublin4 July 2013
Checking contracts following the SOX guidelines
Solving issues with the preparers and auditors
Pros
initiative
Cons
working under pressure
Fun
Advertising Operations Google AdWords (Current Employee) –  Dublin, D28 June 2013
Management is good
evolution is good but limited
Salary are ok