arvato SCM Ireland Limited

arvato SCM Ireland Limited Employee Reviews

Routine Call Center Job with Minimum Wadges
Customer Service Representative for Expedia.ca (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ONAugust 8, 2016
A typical day at work was routine.

learned how to resolve technical issues

Management was okay.

Calling customers who were sometimes rough in communications.

Co-Workers were great.
Pros
Sometimes Pizza was ordered
Cons
Typical Call Center Enviornment
not recommended
Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 16, 2016
completely unorganized, higher ups have favorites and the schedule is not equally distributed. Overall I would not go back to working for Arvato
call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ONJune 10, 2016
worked here and did 4 different campaigns. enjoyed the challenges that the call center is known for. management and training staff were awesome.
Pros
on bus route
Cons
no parking
Fun place
Facilitator (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ONMay 18, 2016
Coach tenured and new employees. Trained new hires and walk them through the call flow steps. Take calls to sharpen skills once a month.
Pros
Lunch times.
Cons
Pay
My opinion of this position
sales and billing for within United States (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ONApril 14, 2016
It was a nice place where I work with Spanish speaking customers located within United State. It was a lot of fun working for them, Latin people, love talking and gossiping.

I learned customer care, how to deal with customers, and how to resolve their issues in a timely and professional manners.

I won almost all sales and retention competitions, I bought my first car with a wonderful price I won from Microsoft
Pros
Lots of competitions and prices
Cons
They lost contracts with customers abroad
Exciting place to work
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ONMarch 17, 2016
As a customer service agent, I got to deal with different kinds of people. However, I was able to handle all situations in a professional way. I never had any problems with management or any of my core workers. I enjoyed resolving my client's problems and de-escalating calls. Not being able to de-escalate at times was the hardest part because I did not enjoy sending irate customers over to my manager, but there were some situations where I had to escalate.
Pros
incentives
Cons
job insecurity
Productive and work friendly environment
Customer Service Representative/operations team (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ONMarch 15, 2016
I have been working as a Customer Service Representative at Arvato. This workplace has provided me the opportunity to improve my communication skills with people who come from all walks of life. The workplace is very easily accessible from any location in Kitchener. Work friendly environment, the managers and supervisors work extensively hard to make sure you work had enough and gain experience as a professional.
Pros
Extra paid work hours available
Cons
Long Hours
Good Job for the right person
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ONMarch 14, 2016
The job is great for people who can handle stressful environments. Benefits are given after 6 Months. Great people to work with.
Pros
lots of incentives
Cons
stressful
Example: Productive and fun workplace with table tennis tableStrong conflict resolution and problem solving skills; able to diffuse potentially volati
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  1800 Finch Ave EastFebruary 4, 2016
Responded to calls from customers, provided them with details on the services and increased business
 Assisted customers to navigate company websites get comfortable to purchase products or service on line at their convenience
 Successfully diffused angry customers by using patience and excellent listening skills
 Trained and directed customers on various computer programs such as Vision 21 Mosaic, Customer Application Program and Sabre application
 Displayed excellent interpersonal and communications skills when handling transferred call
Streesful environment
Personal Banking Associate (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ONJanuary 21, 2016
dealing with customers that really had no business having an online bank account because they had no clue how to navigate the web browser or do simple functions like an email check to reset passwords.

Coworkers were great and made the day more interesting.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Bad shifts
Great co-workers
CSR (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ONJanuary 12, 2016
The most enjoyable part was the different people you got to work with but unfortunately there were down sides. I worked the night shift and the night shift premium was not worth the hassle of the job. Many creepy people would call in at nights and as a woman I felt uncomfortable with many calls I received. We wouldn't be able to hangup on anyone as long as they were still bringing their inquiries back to business. I did get the unfortunate chance to speak to a gentleman who would touch himself while on the phone but technically he would be talking about business so I wouldn't be allowed to disconnect. The pay in general for the agents isn't worth the work environment you have to deal with.
Personal notes from one office
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ONDecember 7, 2015
Rather poor review for small reasons that added to compound issues.
- the seating wasn't arranged, it was grab whatever is open.
- insufficient operator equipment, and in need of repair.
- unrealistic expectations for call times.
- they expected 10 min max start to finish
- the computers used took >5 min to load each of many pages.
- they still expected 100% customer satisfaction
- they aren't open to assisting customers with software other than
windows. And refer same to load windows, then call back.

- employee is not allowed to use own personal headset.
- employee is penalized for attempting to think outside the box for
trouble shooting issues to find correct answer.
- billing & repair crossover calls not allowed, but every agent dual
trained.
- one issue per call, in under 10 minutes.
Cons
Predefined script of one fits all.
I learned that stress can literally kill you
Business Licensing Consultant for Microsoft (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ONNovember 25, 2015
Poor management for the most part (some supervisors and managers were awesome people). Valid and constructive criticisms never heard or taken seriously, extremely poor communication between Arvato and the client I was working for, no room for advancement and no raises.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Everything else
Fun job doing different jobs
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ONOctober 26, 2015
I filled in for people giving them breaks as the production line never stopped so it was my job to know all the jobs in the plant
Fun workplace with nice people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ONOctober 22, 2015
Fun workplace with alot of nice people to work with and management is very understanding and helpful. would be a great stepping stone for people entering the workforce. if wages/ advancement opportunities were better it would be a perfect workplace.
Pros
understanding management, friendly co-workers, easy job.
Cons
pay is low, advancement opportunities aren't frequent/motivating, more of a job than a career.
Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Scarborough ONOctober 20, 2015
This place offered me the opportunity to expend and develop my skills to becoming and effective leader and operations manager. My manager took the time to teach, groom and help me on my path to success. With the diverse group of employees and the account we were supporting the atmosphere and work load became manageable because you were always supported.
Pros
Location, people, manager and HR
Cons
business moving offshore
Cracking the Canadian Job Market
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 21, 2015
Representing Hotels.ca/Expedia.ca was an experience and a breakthrough into the call centre life. The punctuality, time management and the routine to handle calls, difficult clients and the one on one experience of appreciation when the job is well done is an overall experience working in the company. Team work and coordination among the colleagues was unbelievably pleasant. A company which gives a break through whoever is new to Canada,
Good Place to work.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ONJuly 22, 2015
I had fun working at Arvato digital services. A typical day for me was to go in and answer various calls from customers and solve their problems. After a successful call I would try to sell them additional products and services. Sometimes there were issues I couldn't handle and I would then pass them to the right department to get their issue fixed.

My supervisors and co workers were awesome to work with. I would love to work with many of them again.
Pros
Great atmosphere, good bonuses, good prizes for in-house draws
Cons
Sometimes huge call volumes
Awesome Job
CSR/Tier 2 Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ONJuly 17, 2015
-held biggest account for Microsoft (Xbox 360)
-took escalated calls for the RRT department
-able to play halo tournaments on lunches and breaks
-able to travel to Mexico for work
-good benefits
-management would have used some work
Pros
free video games
Cons
low pay
Quality Coach (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ONMay 11, 2015
Learnt a lot while working with Arvato. Started as a Customer rep and was promoted to quality coach. Management value your time and effort. Loved going to Kitchener Downtown for work.
Pros
Flexible timing
Cons
Parking

arvato SCM Ireland Limited Reviews by Location