arvato SCM Ireland Limited Employee Reviews

Just a stepping stone
Transactional Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dublin5 December 2016
Poor performance management
Salary is not at par with the industry level.
Lack of Career growth opportunities; Red tape;
no interest of actually talking openly.

please make sure you know what your getting into before starting with them.

cannot trust them.
Pros
Low salary, zero recognition
Cons
Great overtime but horrible management.....
Processor/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Processor for Microsoft Licensing18 November 2016
The hours are great if you can work with only getting 8 hours off in between shifts. I worked two weeks straight, every single day with only 8 hours off in between shifts during their year end close with Microsoft. This is great when you don't have a family to take care of or a personal life. Unfortunately after awhile it becomes impossible to work these shifts. While you can technically say no to these hours as it is illegal to have such little time off between shifts (sometimes only 6 hours), they will just fire you after the busy time is over. The management is absolutely horrible and play favorites with employees.
Good just for have an experience in Ireland
Transaction Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dublin5 October 2015
Might be a fun workplace depending on the team you are.
No work life balance due to unpaid overtime. You get days off instead. Might be a good choice for who is studying or likes travelling.
Salaries are really bad! You start with 19K after 6 months you can have a raise to 22K (depending how good you are performing or/and licking) after the first raise you will get and annual increase of 10-50e raise per month, no matter how good you are.
No benefits at all, you pay everything! Lunch included and really bad service. No words for toilet service.
Pros
Good experience in country
Cons
Long hours, no benefits, bad salary, bad managment.
Good salary and benefits
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Dublin, D23 November 2015
It is good to have a secure salary and permanent job, but the culture in this company is so poor, as there is a lot of nationality working here without any interaction which I don't like it.
The management is too poor as they don't chose the right person in the right place
Pros
free drinks
Cons
early start in the morning
Horrible Management and HR
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Dublin15 August 2016
You CAN NOt fight company establishment. Difficult to get promoted or develop any skills.
Every Agent is treated like robot with no room for empathy or understanding.
If you are not friend with any manager, you can forget about any promotion.
Pros
Stable job for start
Cons
No Chance to grow internally whatsoever!
Is ok
General Operative Level 1 (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin17 February 2016
Arvato Is good company, easy job, not very friendly, training is ok, salary is ok, cantine and parking are good, security is good
Good place to work, not much career progression
Senior Advertising Account Optimizer (Current Employee) –  Dublin1 November 2015
All the basics are covered well and you are well backed by management and HR. Problem is that theres virtually no progression in terms of salary or job description which means that most of the people start to look elsewhere after 1-1½ years.
Good place to start your carrer
TEAM LEAD (Current Employee) –  Dublin31 August 2016
Good place if you are looking to start and progress quickly. Good management structure, bit too much focus on KPIs and too little on people management.
Productive and fun workplace
Online Specialist CSR - Up Sale (Current Employee) –  Dublin15 April 2016
I've really enjoined my time in this company and I have created good relationships with all my colleagues and managers.
Pros
free lunches
Co-workers
Google Adwords Online Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dublin15 October 2016
The best part of the work is always your co-workers. The people that surround you is a huge part of your own happiness and having a good team is essential to develop a great job.
Pros
free snacks
Very tense atmosphere in the wrong job.
Transactional Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dublin27 August 2016
Very tense atmosphere in the wrong job. But expect a high performance work (contracts) do not give, so I can not prove it.

I'm not feeling well at Arvato.
Friendly and relaxed professional work place
fixed line customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Dublin, D37 December 2015
Relaxed and friendly outlook on all levels. All areas of business are conducted professionally and under the defined guidelines, with a relaxed outlook. Teams are on the smaller size and this very friendly and inclusive, and middle management is always among the employees to provide assistance as needed as well as bringing us business updates.
Training and advancement opportunities are available for one interested in it.
Pros
Constant supply of free coffee
Cons
Location is a bit tricky for someone dependant of public transport
A great experience, my first one in Ireland
Transactional specialist (Former Employee) –  Dublin, D3 September 2015
I was hired here for a short term contract. However, I met lot of things, specific software, I improved a lot my vocabulary and what it is like to work for a huge company.
Pros
I met people from all around the world. Great team work.
Cons
I would have liked to earn a higher salary.
Very busy enviroment and lots of overtime not paid
Auditor Transactional Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sandyford20 May 2015
I have improved my skills in this company, I have a permanent contract and I like my role, but the management and the conditions (salary, overtime, ...) are not good at all. My co-workers are very helpful.
Pros
Permanent contract, the co-workers
Cons
Overtime, salary, schedules
Fun Workplace with long hours
Transactional Specialist - Auditor (Current Employee) –  Sandyford23 October 2015
Great workplace to gain experience in multinational company. Does not require experience for entry level, therefore it gives a chance to start your career path in office job.
It is a quite laid back, casual environment, however requires long hours of overtime at every month end, including December.
Pros
good canteen, casual atmosphere
Cons
long hours, annualised hours
Arvato finance
Global Banking & Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dublin, D11 January 2016
It became a stressful environment in the last 2 years (I worked in arvato for almost 9 years), but my team was great, although there was no career progression in the end.
Client (Google) became unreasonable and not clear in their goals
Fun workplace
Online Advertising Campaign Optimizer (Current Employee) –  Dublin4 January 2016
Arvato is a great company. They give you many ways to progress in your career and fast!
It's a busy work place, but has a great atmosphere and lovely colleagues.
Bad management
Adwords Helpdesk (Former Employee) –  Dublin29 May 2015
- I started at 8 a.m and ended at 5:00 p.m.
- We gave support for Google Adwords.
- Small team with too much cases.
- When you think it can't get any worse the management comes with great idea to also start giving support for Google my business.
Because the Google My business helpdesk is a mess. They got so much cases its ridicoulous. A lot of people working there call in sick often thanks to the pressure.
- When needed you also have to back up Google barrowstreet.
You do the same work as them only they make 8000 euro a year more.
- Most unfair bonus structure I have ever seen,even quality agrees with this.
- Scoring system is also a very unfair system,again quility agrees when you complain about it.
Get a survey on the wrong channel ( for example email ) and your score drops dramaticly,which cost you ur bonus.
The whole week happy customers and one customer who isnt happy on the wrong channel,and quality is knocking on your door.
- Management ignores you,they cant even say hi , but when they see another manager or person with higher function they act like there the most fun person in the world.
Exception is one manager,only person you can go for a beer with on friday after work. He can be hard but in a fair way.
- After 5 you dont get payed,so if your on the phone or chat with a customer after 5 ,you work for free.
- HR is very good and very helpfull , even if your frustraded and want a talk,they listen and take you serious.
- free good quaility coffee,free drinks if ur fast enough to get it.
- If you get a language bonus the salary is ok
- Trainers Adwords
  more... are very good,trainer Google My Business is complete the opposite. Very rude ,gets in fights with people during training,insultive.
- People leave the company quick,from the people I was in training with noone works there anymore.
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
extreme workload
Extremely stressful work conditions
Google AWords Online Strategist (Current Employee) –  Dublin8 November 2015
Due to lack of staff the overall work load is high. Structural problems in management makes things less effective. Colleagues are fun and there is strong friendship among them.
Pros
Nice colleagues
Cons
Bad organisational structure of the company
Good enviroment and multi-cultural staffs.
Transaction Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dublin, D2 September 2015
My work day starts reviewing the cases logged in my "queue" so that I am able to check the contracts, signature dates, compliance dates to activate agreements through the internal tools and programs.
I learned how important is keeping Customer / Partners satisfaction when the outcome is valuable.
The hardest part of my job is reach the targets at Fiscal Year / Quarter Year End, however is the time to enjoy when the job is done and the targets have been reached.
Pros
Cross Training
Cons
Long shifts at busy time