arvato digital services

arvato digital services Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good company
Award Agent (Current Employee), Valencia, CAJanuary 23, 2014
Stable work environment. Good working hours. Standard work load.
Work feels very invovled with your life.
Peer/Supervisor (Former Employee), Weaverville, NCJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: friends and floor management
Cons: life and work seem to be one thing
Working here means you are under reveiw everyday inside and outside of work. For example, If you post pictures of a Vacation, they call you a drunk.
Good place to work, but very over-worked
Logistics Clerk (Former Employee), Wayne, MIJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: good people, catering lunches
Cons: almost no advancement
This is a great company that was expanding in other locations while I was employed there. Co workers were friendly but all employees were over-worked.
It was a great place to work, with some great opertunities.
Production Planner (Former Employee), Weaverville, NCDecember 30, 2013
Pros: benifits.
Cons: was laid off
I was there from 7am until 6pm, I would answer phones and make sure the order were producted and made it to the client on time. I really enjoyed the team work we had within our group. We knew so much about eachothers life, it was like we were family.
N/A
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CADecember 30, 2013
A retail job with little pay. Dealing with irate customers was a daily occurrence.
Outgoing
Offline Specialist /Retention Specialist (Former Employee), Valencia, CANovember 26, 2013
A family oriented company, Learned from several different databases and spreadsheets.
low paying temp position
Maintenance Mechanic (Current Employee), Plaesant Prairie, WisconsinNovember 18, 2013
Pros: i like the work i do and the people i work with.
Cons: being a temp for 4 years.
A typical day would be the start up of the compressor, air dryers and all machinery. I am cross trained to work in any of their 3 departments so it varies. Work on projects and be ready to work on the production lines as needed.
Ive learned a lot about PLC and electronics.
management constantly changes our hours. they don't hire in to the company until – more... after about 4 - 5 years.
The hardest part to me is 3rd shift and the effect on family life.its also the lowest paying maintenance position Ive ever had.
I really do enjoy the work i do and the people i work with. Ive learned a lot that i can carry with me onto new job opportunities. – less
Arvato Services
Management (Current Employee), Valencia, CANovember 8, 2013
I have worked at arvato for many years. It has been a nice ride although I have been affected by recent layoff.

Working my way up from CSR, through Lead, to management roles within the company, I can say that this company does promote from within. Benefits are great. The management that I have worked with have been pretty awesome.
great experience
Invoicing Specialist (Former Employee), Reno, nvNovember 2, 2013
Too many hours. Great workplace and coworkers. Decent pay.
Political at times
Plant Manager / Director of Operations & Logistics (Former Employee), Pleasant Prairie, WIOctober 29, 2013
Political at times, upper management unwilling to think outside the box. Have a difficult time listening to the experience that have done the jobs year over year.
Customer Service Supervisor (Current Employee), Valencia, CAOctober 18, 2013
arvato is an international outsourcing service provider. Every day, over 63,000 arvato employees in more than 35 countries are at work helping our customers achieve success in the market.
Fun financial customer service representative
Financial Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Weaverville, NCOctober 12, 2013
Pros: bonuses
Cons: short break, room temperatue, pay rate
Arvato Digital is a fun workplace. We have a professional work environment while providing stellar customer service to thousands of customer per day. Structure of information is consistent and satisfying to the customer and advocate. A typical day consist of assisting customers with there requested needs. In this position I have learned many aspects – more... of banking from opening and managing a checking account to observing people spending habits and decision making patterns, the job contains many sociological aspects. My co-workers enhance the work environment. The hardest part of the job is dealing with rude, angry customers. The most enjoyable part of the job is hearing praise and satisfaction of the customers when there needs have been met. – less
Not a good place to work unless you dont have any outside life.
Senior Amendment Transactional Specialist (Current Employee), Reno, NVOctober 8, 2013
Pros: flexible with school shedule
Cons: too much overtime, no advancement opportunity or minimal, low pay scale in industry, micromanaging, very military like for lunch breaks and breaks.
This company used to be a really good company to work for. There was a management change about a year ago and since then everything is falling downhill. The pay is not proper for the type of work, but your co workers are amazing. There is too much overtime. The last week of June 2013 I had 109 hours in one week. If the old management was still here – more... the place would be good to work for. – less
printer t&e
printer t&e and data entry (Former Employee), Duncan, SCSeptember 18, 2013
clean printer and run test on them and put into data entry.send them down a belt to be packed out.
Great group of people to work with
Production Supervisor (Former Employee), Pleasant Prairie, WISeptember 17, 2013
Great group of people to work with. Opportunities for advancement.
Low value placed upon employees
Sr. UAT QA Specialist (Current Employee), Reno, NVSeptember 13, 2013
Pros: opportunity to learn and gain experience in fast-paced, complex enterprise at microsoft.
Cons: low pay for all positions and low value placed on employee investment.
High turn-over is the preferred business model to investment in employee resources.
I enjoyed my job responsibilites
Revenue Accountant (Former Employee), castaic, caAugust 21, 2013
Learned a lot. Kept busy. Management happy. Co-workers too sensitive.
Good workplace and the customer service agents are awesome
Quality Assurance Supervisor (Current Employee), Valencia, CAAugust 13, 2013
Good work place, the people are friendly and make it a fun environment.
Incredible learning experience
Maintenance Technical Group Leader (Current Employee), Weaverville, NCJuly 16, 2013
Pros: fun job, great environment, good pay
Cons: job security
Everyday we do something new, and everyday presents new opportunity to develop skills. I've learned an enormous amount about mechanical/electrical systems, as well as the manufacturing process and its challenges. The lower level managers were extremely competent, and very helpful in facilitating an enjoyable work environment. My co-workers were a pleasure – more... to work with, and have become friends outside the workplace. The hardest part of the job was learning enough about the machines to be able to effectively assist in repairs and maintenance. The technological sophistication of the machines is immense, and would challenge even the brightest technicians. However, troubleshooting and repairing them was the most enjoyable part of the job! – less
Provided great training and work environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Wayne, MIJune 11, 2013
learned the use of AS-400 and SAP. Increased my usage of MS Word, Excel, Outlook. Provided great support and team work to accomplish goals.