arvato digital services

arvato digital services Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Customer Service Based
Customer Service Representative and Email Agent (Current Employee), Valencia, CAApril 16, 2014
Arvato offers a professional work environment while providing stellar customer service to thousands of customer per day.
Fun place with good people
Partner Technical Router (Former Employee), Valencia, CAApril 7, 2014
Pros: fun co workers
Cons: short breaks
Variety of personalities

Fun team games

Good work environment
Very business oriented
Material Logistics Collator (Former Employee), Weaverville, NCMarch 22, 2014
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: no advancement
Arvato, while having a great group of co-workers, did not allow for advancement. This company relied too heavily of "temp" work.
fun workplace where teamwork played a key role
H.V teamlead (Former Employee), WIMarch 5, 2014
A typical day at work consisted of preparing skids of boxes for production line remove debris from production area to waste container., then to prepare kitters orders area and after to pick component orders for production. at this facility i learned order picking with RF gun by isle. Management helped frequently as possible, My co-workers were team – more... players and had no problem lending a hand. I didn't find any part of the job hard but at times there were frustrating moments for example when orders called for 75,000 pieces and picking orders from partial locations when components consisted of flat cardboard cards. The most enjoyable part of my job was the challenge to maintain all 8 production line flowing with product to b produced. – less
Not a happy place.
Senior Telecommunications Administrator (Former Employee), Valencia, CAMarch 2, 2014
Pros: flexible work hours for the most part
Cons: horrific management. clients jumping ship left and right due to arvato's incompetence.
I spent 2 years at Arvato and it was by far the most dysfunctional and unprofessional company I have ever worked for. Nobody would get a raise except for senior management and there were people that had been at Arvato for 10+ years, 10+ years without a single raise and although everyone was promised a bonus at time of hire, nobody actually received – more... their bonus. Management frequently told the dept. on Friday afternoon that we would need to work all weekend long. Management would scream at employees on a regular basis, yes, they would actually scream. This company did so many things that were a major violation of both state and federal labor laws that it is only a matter of time before they get busted. My best day at Arvato Digital Services was the day I quit. – less
Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Wapato WAFebruary 24, 2014
Everybody is friendly and a very fun environment to work in.
Good industry to work in with unfortunatley poor management.
REOS Validation Specialist (Former Employee), Reno, NVFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: catered lunch's and dinners on busy days
Cons: stanadardized work shifts, management unable to perform work they required of there employees, counterproductive management style, advancement not based on work merit and knowledge
On a typical work day you are required to resolve large customer contracts along the line of hundreds to millions of dollars in revenue, using specific information that is learned particularly used for the work arvato does.

The people there are typically the best thing about the job, unfortunatley the management style seems to be counterproductive – more... with a majority of managers not able to perform the work they require of you on a day to day basis.

You can learn alot about the industry (Software Licensing), but it is very proprietary information and cant entirely be used elsewhere if you no longer work for the company.

The hardest part of the job is the compensation in pay that they give you for the amount of responsibilies and work expectations they require of you. The most enjoyable part of the job is making friends and working with the people you meet while working there. – less
Great people to work for.
Inventory Clerk/Warehouse Clerk (Current Employee), Duncan, SCFebruary 20, 2014
Loving being part of the team, hate that the company is moving to KY, but I know the group of people their will be excite about employment.
Productive and energetic workplace
Reporting Analyst (Current Employee), Spartanburg, SCFebruary 19, 2014
I learned techniques for quick data interpretation at Arvato. I also learned the importance of SLA's and customer satisfaction. Arvato is a warrant fulfillment company driven by having the right materials on hand at the right time. Planning is the key to success.
Productive workplace
Global Team Client Services Manager (Former Employee), Valencia, CAFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: location was close to home
Cons: temporary, compensation, benefits, supervision, responsibilities
This position was a temporary assignment. I enjoyed working with the people I worked with. I was also pleased to hear that I made the field inspectors' jobs easier than the former employee by assigning them routes that made sense and were closer to their homes.

My manager was mostly in the field. I was rarely supervised. When I wasn't assigning the – more... field inspectors' routes, I was doing a lot of data entry.

Two days after this assignment was over - Mercury Insurance called me and wanted to hire me permanently. However, I decided to go to my interview at Disney Consumer Products (through Mosaic) and am glad I did. – less
horrible place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Pleasant Prairie, WIJanuary 31, 2014
Cons: no room for advancement
i learned rf gun use, forklift certified, management complained about jobs they had no idea about
Call center--not a rewarding job
Online Banking Representative (Former Employee), Weaverville, NCJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: employment
Cons: typical call center--low pay
Although I got along with everyone I did not care for the call center environment.
Good company
Award Agent (Current Employee), Valencia, CAJanuary 23, 2014
Stable work environment. Good working hours. Standard work load.
Work feels very invovled with your life.
Peer/Supervisor (Former Employee), Weaverville, NCJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: friends and floor management
Cons: life and work seem to be one thing
Working here means you are under reveiw everyday inside and outside of work. For example, If you post pictures of a Vacation, they call you a drunk.
Good place to work, but very over-worked
Logistics Clerk (Former Employee), Wayne, MIJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: good people, catering lunches
Cons: almost no advancement
This is a great company that was expanding in other locations while I was employed there. Co workers were friendly but all employees were over-worked.
It was a great place to work, with some great opertunities.
Production Planner (Former Employee), Weaverville, NCDecember 30, 2013
Pros: benifits.
Cons: was laid off
I was there from 7am until 6pm, I would answer phones and make sure the order were producted and made it to the client on time. I really enjoyed the team work we had within our group. We knew so much about eachothers life, it was like we were family.
N/A
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CADecember 30, 2013
A retail job with little pay. Dealing with irate customers was a daily occurrence.
Outgoing
Offline Specialist /Retention Specialist (Former Employee), Valencia, CANovember 26, 2013
A family oriented company, Learned from several different databases and spreadsheets.
low paying temp position
Maintenance Mechanic (Current Employee), Plaesant Prairie, WisconsinNovember 18, 2013
Pros: i like the work i do and the people i work with.
Cons: being a temp for 4 years.
A typical day would be the start up of the compressor, air dryers and all machinery. I am cross trained to work in any of their 3 departments so it varies. Work on projects and be ready to work on the production lines as needed.
Ive learned a lot about PLC and electronics.
management constantly changes our hours. they don't hire in to the company until – more... after about 4 - 5 years.
The hardest part to me is 3rd shift and the effect on family life.its also the lowest paying maintenance position Ive ever had.
I really do enjoy the work i do and the people i work with. Ive learned a lot that i can carry with me onto new job opportunities. – less
Arvato Services
Management (Current Employee), Valencia, CANovember 8, 2013
I have worked at arvato for many years. It has been a nice ride although I have been affected by recent layoff.

Working my way up from CSR, through Lead, to management roles within the company, I can say that this company does promote from within. Benefits are great. The management that I have worked with have been pretty awesome.