arvato digital services Employee Reviews in Canada

Not a long term means of employment
NA (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ONJanuary 2, 2013
This Company is like a revolving door, countless people have come and gone in a matter of a few years, pay is meager by any means and the clients arnt all together, if you decide to have this as your employer, be cautious
Cons
mostly everything
Productive and Update on latest Technology
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ONDecember 23, 2012
Working atmosphere in Arvato is really awesome, I really enjoy myself whenever I enter in office, which give me positive energy. Apart from these working staff is very cooperative which really useful in company productivity for team work.
A very productive and fun place to work in, great managers and supervisors
Customer Services Representative, Ally Bank (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ONOctober 22, 2012
A typical day at work is always very busy,
I learnt how to treat each clients on the phone like a King, consciously rendering a 5 star service at all times.
The Management is great, having been an open door policy place

Co workers are great and warm

The hardest part of the job is not being able to resolve a client issue at a phone conversation because of a changed policy or fluctuating interest rate affecting the yield to maturity on the bond.

The most enjoyable part of the job is talking on the phone and resolving issues daily.
Pros
there is room for growth
Cons
nothing that i know of
multicultural environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ONOctober 17, 2012
Busy fast paced, where one can learn how to multitask verbaly...answer several calls in diferent languages but always writing notes on mbr's profile in English.
The co-workers are the most enjoyable part of the job and the worst is that employees can be switched to a different department any time and any day without previous notice
Pros
you can trade/switch shifts with co-workers
Cons
you can be sent home in the middle of shift if it's not busy
Support ALly bank US Customers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ONAugust 13, 2012
Learned alot about the banking system in the US,I was always questioned when I was off sick and they lied when I gave letter from surgeon.
Training was never up to par
Pros
open door policy
Cons
management never listened to complaints
Learn something new everyday. Talk to people from all walks of life.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, OntarioMay 15, 2012
Arrive at least 15 minutes early. Set up my desk and my programs. Always learning something new and interesting mostly from our customers.
The management's door is always open for us and the manager and supervisors are approchable. They work hard too.
My co-workers are friendly and helpful. We assist each other when it is required.
The hardest or I'll, say most stressful, part of the job is when the customer requires assistance immediately, but you can't help them becarse the operations department is closed.
The most enjoyable part of the job, is when you have satisfied the customer.
Pros
a pleasant place to work. with good co-workers.
Cons
tied to the phone, sometimes having to work at night or weekends.
People are amazing and full of energy
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ONMay 10, 2012
The people I met I will never forget. Management was not so great.
a typical day at work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ONMay 3, 2012
typical day at work: answer members inquiries regarding reward reservations, modifications, cancellations. availablitity. I learned that it was something I never thought I would be good at. Management was ok, however there was no incentive, no recognition of job well done or amount of work processed. Co-workers were great, assisted co-workers with letters, questions. Hardest part of the job, was telling members there was no availability for reward travel on their specified days. The most enjoyable part of the job, when you could find the availability.
Pros
luch provided on stat holidays
Cons
not being recognized for work processed.
This company was alright
X-Box Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ONApril 15, 2012
When I was at Arvato I had a good experience other then when I got sick. I worked for Microsoft through them and they kept me wanting to come to work every day
Pros
they kept you wanting to come to work
Cons
they did not understand when you were sick
Environnement de travail agreable
Agent au support technique (bilingue) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 2, 2012
atmosphere agreable, esprit d equipe, superviseurs toujours a l ecoute