arvato digital services Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Support ALly bank US Customers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Kitchener, ONAugust 13, 2012
Pros: open door policy
Cons: management never listened to complaints
Learned alot about the banking system in the US,I was always questioned when I was off sick and they lied when I gave letter from surgeon.
Training was never up to par
Learn something new everyday. Talk to people from all walks of life.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Kitchener, OntarioMay 15, 2012
Pros: a pleasant place to work. with good co-workers.
Cons: tied to the phone, sometimes having to work at night or weekends.
Arrive at least 15 minutes early. Set up my desk and my programs. Always learning something new and interesting mostly from our customers.
The management's door is always open for us and the manager and supervisors are approchable. They work hard too.
My co-workers are friendly and helpful. We assist each other when it is required.
The hardest or I'll, say most stressful, part of the job is when the customer requires assistance immediately, but you can't help them becarse the operations department is closed.
The most enjoyable part of the job, is when you have satisfied the customer.
People are amazing and full of energy
Customer Service (Former Employee), Kitchener, ONMay 10, 2012
The people I met I will never forget. Management was not so great.
a typical day at work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Kitchener, ONMay 3, 2012
Pros: luch provided on stat holidays
Cons: not being recognized for work processed.
typical day at work: answer members inquiries regarding reward reservations, modifications, cancellations. availablitity. I learned that it was something I never thought I would be good at. Management was ok, however there was no incentive, no recognition of job well done or amount of work processed. Co-workers were great, assisted co-workers with letters, questions. Hardest part of the job, was telling members there was no availability for reward travel on their specified days. The most enjoyable part of the job, when you could find the availability.
This company was alright
X-Box Customer Service (Former Employee), Kitchener, ONApril 15, 2012
Pros: they kept you wanting to come to work
Cons: they did not understand when you were sick
When I was at Arvato I had a good experience other then when I got sick. I worked for Microsoft through them and they kept me wanting to come to work every day
Environnement de travail agreable
Agent au support technique (bilingue) (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 2, 2012
atmosphere agreable, esprit d equipe, superviseurs toujours a l ecoute