Personal notes from one office
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) – Kitchener, ON – December 7, 2015
Rather poor review for small reasons that added to compound issues.
- the seating wasn't arranged, it was grab whatever is open.
- insufficient operator equipment, and in need of repair.
- unrealistic expectations for call times.
- they expected 10 min max start to finish
- the computers used took >5 min to load each of many pages.
- they still expected 100% customer satisfaction
- they aren't open to assisting customers with software other than
windows. And refer same to load windows, then call back.
- employee is not allowed to use own personal headset.
- employee is penalized for attempting to think outside the box for
trouble shooting issues to find correct answer.
- billing & repair crossover calls not allowed, but every agent dual
- one issue per call, in under 10 minutes.
Predefined script of one fits all.