Excellence Leaves a Lasting Impression
Bring Your Vision to shape a better world.
At Arup, our innovative spirit compels us to express our ingenuity in unique ways —developing many of the world’s most innovative and sustainable buildings, transport and civil engineering projects. Arup is a global engineering and consulting firm of 10,000 creative minds. Our integrated approach to engineering and design brings together the best professionals to meet our clients’ needs.
We are seeking an Airport Planner to join the Aviation Planning group in our Toronto office.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· CAD and graphic support with focus on terminal and airport planning as well as airside, apron and boarding bridge planning.
· Developing facility programs of requirements using in-house planning models.
· Use of in-house excel model for bridge planning
· Input to reports and presentations.
· In-house training leading to greater responsibilities in airport planning and aviation projects.
· Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture preferred
· Previous aviation experience is an asset
· Advance knowledge of CAD platforms (Microstation, Auto CAD) and Excel
· Intermediate knowledge of graphics software packages: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, PowerPoint.
· A commitment to accuracy and an ability to function effectively in a team
· Must be able to travel.
· Good communication skills essential for team-based working
· Excellent planning and organization skills required for our fast-paced environment
· Must be highly motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges
· Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese is an asset.
Share your passion and experience in a global culture that believes your potential to achieve is endless. This is your opportunity to shine.
Arup is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.